RPGM Completed Naked Female Knight Ulrica [Milky Way]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes
D

Deleted member 110044

Hey, can you all give me a hint about that ???

Symplexity

Aug 12, 2017
sorry, but I do not know how to get work there ?
Just go inside Mimosa, then you'll get jailed. After that, they'll let you out in the condition that you work for the community. You have to raise your "Degree of Reliability", then you'll get to meet the Mayor. There you'll get the robe.

dragoniac

Mar 21, 2018
hi guys, i got stuck at the puzzle on the succubus tower, and as i'm totally stupid enough to get stuck there i may need help ^^' Someone know how to pass these stupids circles ?

Symplexity

Aug 12, 2017
hi guys, i got stuck at the puzzle on the succubus tower, and as i'm totally stupid enough to get stuck there i may need help ^^' Someone know how to pass these stupids circles ?
Just look around the room, there are a lot of clues.

dragoniac

Mar 21, 2018
Just look around the room, there are a lot of clues.
Well i guess we are not talking about the same room, as for me it's the entrance of succubus tower, where they are NO clues at all -.- it's just a square where they are 9 circle and i'm stuck at it, can't understand how to light them all.

Symplexity

Aug 12, 2017
Well i guess we are not talking about the same room, as for me it's the entrance of succubus tower, where they are NO clues at all -.- it's just a square where they are 9 circle and i'm stuck at it, can't understand how to light them all.
Ah, that one... I just happened to solve it after playing it for 5 minutes, by accident :FeelsBadMan:

Maybe you can youtube that sort of a puzzle.

dragoniac

Mar 21, 2018
have tried nearly 40 min and it get me mad o_O
<--- not in puzzle game this much ^^'
will try youtube -_-

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
stuck in the fucking tower puzzle with the door that needs a 7 digit password, I've tried equipping the spear, I've gone to and fro interacting with the hints and counting the damn bears and still when I come to the door this fucking bimbo cant figure out I've already done everything that could be done in the room and tells me "oh, it won't open, but it seems there's a 7 digit code here" I KNOW, YOU'VE TOLD ME THAT LIKE 70 TIMES ALREADY!

I guess I'm stuck forever...

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
stuck in the fucking tower puzzle with the door that needs a 7 digit password, I've tried equipping the spear, I've gone to and fro interacting with the hints and counting the damn bears and still when I come to the door this fucking bimbo cant figure out I've already done everything that could be done in the room and tells me "oh, it won't open, but it seems there's a 7 digit code here" I KNOW, YOU'VE TOLD ME THAT LIKE 70 TIMES ALREADY!

I guess I'm stuck forever...
That's multiplication... or you can equip the spear and the answer is 0000000

Reactions: DougDibaDome

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
That's multiplication... or you can equip the spear and the answer is 0000000
but it won't show me anything that could be used to input the password. it would suck so much if this was some dumb glitch and I had to start over

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes