RPGM Completed Naked Female Knight Ulrica [Milky Way]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
What is the code to get through the door in the succubus puzzle house thingy?
Hint of the key to the door is (Square X Triangle X Circle X (X))
Square : Number of stuffed toys in that room (3)
Triangle : Your current level (?)
Circle : Square X Square (9)
X : The amount of spear in your inventory (1)

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
I was annoyed at how close I was to finishing the Acme Time Stop maze so I made a macro to run it perfectly. I recognized it was not meant to be beaten but I wanted to see what happened on success. As some of you may have discovered by hand, the yellow square near the finish resets the maze so that you have to run it again. Despite that, it is possible to make it to the chest with a fraction of a second to spare.

The chest isn't intractable and when time runs out and you're dropped you end up trapped in a wall. Mediocre.

Ah well at least I got to amuse myself for a couple hours with a spreadsheet ^.^

In case anyone has a device that uses .gmac formatted macros and is curious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dlex0

Mar 22, 2017
Hint of the key to the door is (Square X Triangle X Circle X (X))
Square : Number of stuffed toys in that room (3)
Triangle : Your current level (?)
Circle : Square X Square (9)
X : The amount of spear in your inventory (1)
My level is 4.

I put 3141911 and she says "maybe x is multiplication" ... but that makes no sense.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
My level is 4.

I put 3141911 and she says "maybe x is multiplication" ... but that makes no sense.
There are other meaning in that hint... (or if you're feeling lazy if your level is 4 then 3x4x9x1=108)

charzard150

Aug 14, 2017
I absolutely cannot figure the puzzle at the Tower of the Succubus.... i've seen the walkthrough but i simply cannot make it look that way...
for all of you having a hard time figuring it out just equip the spear in your inventory and the password will be all 0's you are welcome

Reactions: Luminarcs

Hotie

Mar 2, 2018
I get stuck in the volcan...

...there have not water to rehydrate Ulrica :'v

what can i do? :tiredface:

Symplexity

Aug 12, 2017
there are a few spots to rehydrate Ulrica, something like one spot per floor. You have look around more carefully, expolring all the corners on that floor.

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
if
I get stuck in the volcan...

...there have not water to rehydrate Ulrica :'v

what can i do? :tiredface:
that part is a bit tricky, the thing is you have to floor it by pressing shift between watering holes so you'll make it on time, for some reason it makes you run faster...

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes