• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
What about bruises and torn underwear?
The majority of the players didn't find blood and bruises appealing so it remains optional, custom producer's tier cosmetics. Torn underwear sounds like an interesting option. When I finish with the current game update and if any of the producers will be interested in it - I would like to test it.
NF3D98.png

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The majority of the players didn't find blood and bruises appealing so it remains optional, custom producer's tier cosmetics. Torn underwear sounds like an interesting option. When I finish with the current game update and if any of the producers will be interested in it - I would like to test it.
View attachment 3612842
I'm glad you like the idea of torn underwear. If it would be easy to do I could see being able to hold and display the opponent's underwear making some some great humiliation content.

I was thinking more like minor bruising being sexy, not major bruising or blood.

Reactions: Sam3DX

AlexKain86

Nov 11, 2021
Great game! Very good potential and lot of fun (even if not very easy to understand. sometimes i let just the CPU play for me).

But i need a FPS limiter, or at least the V-Sync. Please.
Because my computer is burning like Hell when i run the game with all the settings in Max/High. (no lag, but just temperature and fans are high! i am sure with a fps limit set to 60 it could help a lot)
Thanks!

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Great game! Very good potential and lot of fun (even if not very easy to understand. sometimes i let just the CPU play for me).

But i need a FPS limiter, or at least the V-Sync. Please.
Because my computer is burning like Hell when i run the game with all the settings in Max/High. (no lag, but just temperature and fans are high! i am sure with a fps limit set to 60 it could help a lot)
Thanks!
I believe that with a modern 120-360Hz refresh rate v-sync will not help to improve the performance. But yeah, I'm researching the way to get a a proper fps limiter!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

AlexKain86

Nov 11, 2021
Yes, indeed. But if you succeed to add the V-Sync, at least we can set the refresh rate of our monitor on 60Hz before launching the game for example, and it could help. Otherwise, yes, it will still use lot of ressources of our computer.
A fps limiter would be easier for users, yes.
You do a really good job on this game. And i like the fact that you added the possibility to have transwomen/futanaris, and in the future women using strapon. I must admit that i like futanaris content. ^^
Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sam3DX
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes