• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Can anyone smarter than me translate to simple language what issues have similasyoncu with the game?
Do they want to play online or not? Because both online & offline modes in the game work perfectly for everyone. What does this mean?
1713120678115.png

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
The character creater has a lot of bugs or is very hard to navigate. sliders not working and cant change gender.

edit- I cant generate male and futa characters also.
sam3dx: Don't download v2024 alpha build! It's not the working game! It's a technical alpha build created deliberately to showcase some very particular features to my patrons. Once again, it's not the game, it will not work as you expected! It's just randomly stolen technical files that were not supposed to be public. It's not uploaded by me but by moderators who didn't understand what is it. If you're not my patron and you don't have a working game installed alongside this build - don't use. You will be disappointed.

Mio001

Nov 19, 2023
sam3dx: Don't download v2024 alpha build! It's not the working game! It's a technical alpha build created deliberately to showcase some very particular features to my patrons. Once again, it's not the game, it will not work as you expected! It's just randomly stolen technical files that were not supposed to be public. It's not uploaded by me but by moderators who didn't understand what is it. If you're not my patron and you don't have a working game installed alongside this build - don't use. You will be disappointed.
I'm not in the habit of subscribing to a creator's support without first having had a chance to understand the project.
I had tried the previous version and although conceptually interesting I found the game slow and not very engaging.
I tried the alpha instead (which I understand is broken) and I have to tell you that surprisingly I found the gameplay more pleasant, much more pleasant, I think you're working on the right path. If this is the way it will evaluate the support. Thanks for your work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sam3DX

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
I'm not in the habit of subscribing to a creator's support without first having had a chance to understand the project.
I had tried the previous version and although conceptually interesting I found the game slow and not very engaging.
I tried the alpha instead (which I understand is broken) and I have to tell you that surprisingly I found the gameplay more pleasant, much more pleasant, I think you're working on the right path. If this is the way it will evaluate the support. Thanks for your work.
I've not regretted it ever since. I got to experience a really fun game that I really want to see through the end.
Although I would be lying if I said I wasn't going to cancel my subscription in the first month, but I forgot about it and I'm just gonna leave it until my bank account probably dries up, third world things like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Sam3DX

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Mio001 VanillaLover Thanks for your support, folks! :love:
Yeah, I really hope that game rework I'm on right now will fix the "boring gameplay" issues from the first versions.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Speaking of "technical features" of things. Might I suggest using the multi-quote function of this forum in stead of replying to each post with the same message several times in a row? Saves a lot of time and keeps the thread tidy.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Speaking of "technical features" of things. Might I suggest using the multi-quote function of this forum in stead of replying to each post with the same message several times in a row? Saves a lot of time and keeps the thread tidy.
Yeah, that would be a smart way to do it. I always forget that multi-quote exists :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: foible

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, that would be a smart way to do it. I always forget that multi-quote exists :LOL:
I do it too, sometimes. Getting better at it. I’ve never been much of a forum person to begin with. Lot of people on forums have a thing about being heard/seen. I mostly only speak up when I have crucial information to share. That, and the occasional trolling. I mean, come on, I helped invent it. Old habits die hard.

Reactions: AmenemhatTheLonely

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
antivirus don't let me play this game why?
Sometimes antiviruses forbid "unknown" applications to start especially if they are connecting to the internet. It's up to you to decide if you trust the application or not.

is there anyone playing online? how can i play to online?
A lot of people playing online. You need to create an account, log in, and proceed with Virtual Playground or Multiplayer modes.

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
This project has a lot of potential as it has hands down among the best 3D animations I've ever seen in realistic erotic games and a vast selection of positions, however as it currently stands the only way to actually fight people in real time is to roll dice by typing down a command and RP a match in the Virtual Playground with no possibility to reach an orgasm, despite it being fully animated against bots.

The Multiplayer mode isn't truly MP, you're pretty much fighting against a bot that resembles the player who hosts the match. It's not a deal breaker and ultimately fighting against bots is already something if we take into account the quality and attention to detail, but after trying it out for a week or so I noticed that I found myself always in the same lobby which is more often than not empty throughout the day.

This is probably criticism that the developer is aware of, but if it's a deliberate choice (as in that there are no technical limitations) to have things structured in this way then I don't understand. But then again I know nothing about the process, so. I'm just dreaming of adjustments that seem good for me, personally.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
This is probably criticism that the developer is aware of...
Hey! I'm sorry, I didn't get the "criticism" part. It looks to me just like a series of statements "The game works in X way"... It's not really clear what parts you don't like and how exactly you would enjoy it better

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
Hey! I'm sorry, I didn't get the "criticism" part. It looks to me just like a series of statements "The game works in X way"... It's not really clear what parts you don't like and how exactly you would enjoy it better
Hi, thank you for addressing my comment. I'd like to see Multiplayer in real time (fights against other people, not just bots) and having the choice to ejaculate in the Virtual Playground. Mine wasn't criticism on the existing features, but rather about what more it could have that would make it even better.

Initially when I found out about the game, by "multiplayer" I thought I could fight my long distance girlfriend in real time. But the VP was our only choice to have fun together, and we couldn't cum in game. It's an amazing project, but there are some limitations and in my case me and my girlfriend couldn't make the most of it.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes