4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NakedFighter3D-2024Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
The customization does not work for me, i go to create a character and mess with the sliders but the model does not change
I said this to the ones who DMed me and I already asked about it, the customization does not work in the Alpha since it's mostly about the new fighting mechanics. Use the old 2023 version.

Also stop DMing me. You can just download it from the OP now.

Last edited:

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
The customization does not work for me, i go to create a character and mess with the sliders but the model does not change
slight workaround is download the old build, create characters in that, save them and close the game (but keep the game downloaded) then open the new build and they transfer over for whatever reason.
Note: Do not open the character creator in the new build afterwords, it resets the created characters for some reason.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Absolutely none of the character customization options are doing anything. Why the fuck would you try to promote your game as AAA quality and then put this shit out?

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
To the concerned individuals;

The Alpha is meant to test the combat. Use the September 2023 build if you want to create a character. Read the thread.

Best,
VL

• Red Heart
Reactions: femboytom

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I saw the taggs, but when i look at the comments about it they're all saying to "bring it back" hence my question.
That would be on account they did a massive rework on the models a long time ago and they look completely different. Most particularly, their dicks.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes