4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Well that's a bummer. I was able to find the character creation sliders with dnSpy to try and make some bizarre bodies, like really tall/short, fat, hypercock, and whatnot, but there seems to be some hardcap on the variables that I wasn't able to find. Using Cheat Engine to adjust the variables in-game does nothing and changing the slider range with dnSpy breaks the game.

Alas, I'll just have to keep messing with it.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Well that's a bummer. I was able to find the character creation sliders with dnSpy to try and make some bizarre bodies, like really tall/short, fat, hypercock, and whatnot, but there seems to be some hardcap on the variables that I wasn't able to find. Using Cheat Engine to adjust the variables in-game does nothing and changing the slider range with dnSpy breaks the game.

Alas, I'll just have to keep messing with it.
I believe that it's limited by the very nature of blendshapes and how they work in the engine. In simple words: imagine, two models exist. One average body and one fat body. A slider can define a level of transition between those two models from 0 to 1 where 0 = only average, no fat, and 1 = no average, only fat. Any values outside of the (0..1) just make no sense, you are limited by two original shapes.

You don't even need a cheat engine to do this, I store all the data in plain text files in a persistent storage folder. You can edit it with a text editor lol :cool:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I believe that it's limited by the very nature of blendshapes and how they work in the engine. In simple words: imagine, two models exist. One average body and one fat body. A slider can define a level of transition between those two models from 0 to 1 where 0 = only average, no fat, and 1 = no average, only fat. Any values outside of the (0..1) just make no sense, you are limited by two original shapes.

You don't even need a cheat engine to do this, I store all the data in plain text files in a persistent storage folder. You can edit it with a text editor lol :cool:
In the newer versions, perhaps. But in the .08 and earier verisons, it seems changing variables in any way either breaks the game or does nothing. Thanks for pointing a direction, though.

I hope you won't be upset if/when I crack your old Ultimate version(s). I love making/cracking hypercocks in games like yours and Afterparty and Lustland.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
In the newer versions, perhaps. But in the .08 and earier verisons, it seems changing variables in any way either breaks the game or does nothing. Thanks for pointing a direction, though.
Yeah, you're right. I didn't use a proper JSON back then so it's *almost* plain text. Player records are saved in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and you still can see some names/values there.
I hope you won't be upset if/when I crack your old Ultimate version(s). I love making/cracking hypercocks in games like yours and Afterparty and Lustland.
whatever makes you happy, still I believe that supercocks are physically not possible or I would enable them by myself :LOL:

• Yay, new update!

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
What's the difference between this demo and actual release versions?

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
What's the difference between this demo and actual release versions?
As soon you run the demo, you will see that some content will be marked as unavailable.

Reactions: Softys

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Lol, I totally missed that links here are dead, and no one complained :D

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, you're right. I didn't use a proper JSON back then so it's *almost* plain text. Player records are saved in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and you still can see some names/values there.

whatever makes you happy, still I believe that supercocks are physically not possible or I would enable them by myself :LOL:
Well, I managed to dismantle the build into a project, but I don't really know shit about how Unity works. I'm literally just now learning about the program(s) involved with making games as I fiddle with your discontinued build, lolz. I found how to increase the slider maximum, and some of the variable min/max settings: but there's definitely some other part of the physics (I imagine somewhere in the scripts/plugins) that hard-caps mesh manipulation. But I'll keep fiddling with it from time to time. I have faith.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
when the game fully releases what will the price be?
There will be no "full release" and it will not be for sale. It's an ongoing, Patreon-supported project that will be alive while people are interested in it. I'm constantly adding new content and new features according to supporters' requests and maintaining multiplayer servers. It's rather "game as service" project

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes