4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
some features last i tried pub were locked via account.
There is technically no way to handle anything multiplayer-related without an account. Like, to join a network you must have a unique ID, to fight someone you both must have a unique network ID, and so on. To create a new account you need to press the "create account" button in the game login window, and enter desired username, password, and e-mail (could be fake if you don't want to have an option to recover your lost password). It's literally just 2 clicks.

1699299538561.png

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Can't agree with that, lol. The new build looks much more appealing to me. And dicks are just a normal sized :LOL:
lolz, when I first replied I didn't even notice it was you who I was replying to. Then I read it later and was like, "oh fuck! I feel like a rude asshole!" lol. I fully understand your personal vision for the game and make it more realistic. I like the old models better, though. If you happen to come across a copy of the .05-.07 ultimates, do please share it here.

• Haha
Reactions: Sam3DX

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Haha, don’t worry I’ll have a more precise look if I had copies somewhere but I really doubt it, unfortunately
lolz, when I first replied I didn't even notice it was you who I was replying to. Then I read it later and was like, "oh fuck! I feel like a rude asshole!" lol. I fully understand your personal vision for the game and make it more realistic. I like the old models better, though. If you happen to come across a copy of the .05-.07 ultimates, do please share it here.

gigalitor

Feb 9, 2023
This game should be sold on Steam. I'm confident that there will be a stable online community there. I would also love to see fast-paced matches with other players. Adding a card system to choose specific attacks or moves during battles would be great, and I would be willing to pay for that.
Strongly supported !!!

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
I gotta ask as well, 16:10 support kinda sucks, even outside this game. I wish that there was more support for it since it's pretty common in laptops as well and I'm currently on one (1440 by 900).

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I gotta ask as well, 16:10 support kinda sucks, even outside this game. I wish that there was more support for it since it's pretty common in laptops as well and I'm currently on one (1440 by 900).
Well, as far as I am aware 16:10 usage is, unfortunately, far away from "common" and rather considered as "insignificant" in gamedev. Even big gaming studios rarely support it, so it would not be a surprise that small indie teams and solo developers didn't have any resources to allocate for 16:10 support either.

Did you run the game on 1440x900? How does it look? Is the UI broken, is it stretched, or is it just fit into black stripes? I never had a chance to deal with native resolutions outside of the 16x9 so I have no idea how it works

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Well, as far as I am aware 16:10 usage is, unfortunately, far away from "common" and rather considered as "insignificant" in gamedev. Even big gaming studios rarely support it, so it would not be a surprise that small indie teams and solo developers didn't have any resources to allocate for 16:10 support either.

Did you run the game on 1440x900? How does it look? Is the UI broken, is it stretched, or is it just fit into black stripes? I never had a chance to deal with native resolutions outside of the 16x9 so I have no idea how it works
It's fine aside from being cut off at the right. I can't access the options through the button at the bottom right (that's normally available on 16:9) and a few other things are our of reach.

It is odd that a number of my devices and displays are 16:10, namely my PC and laptop. Could just be a regional thing though.

Reactions: Sam3DX

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Oh, so it’s fitting into the vertical dimension and overflow the sides. Well, that’s unfortunate

Marq00s

Dec 4, 2023
I saw some "leaked" releases on other sites (just google "naked fighter download" or something like that) and it's not the original files I uploaded for patrons. Archive sizes are different, so I would definitely not run it unless you enjoy the malware :LOL:

But I don't mind sharing the previous month's build. Download 2022.10 Patch 7 from Google | Mega
Damn bro the links are down

Reactions: Kestral

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
Hasn't the trello roadmap been updated???

There are still there features with no completion date from early/mid 2022 that were voted on Patreon. Were they abandoned?

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I couldn´t make a single sex scene work in my 3 attempts to battle a "sex predator" AI. So no content in the demo version?
Hard to find out if you like the game when there is no sexual content in the demo

• Angry
Reactions: Kestral

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Hasn't the trello roadmap been updated???

There are still there features with no completion date from early/mid 2022 that were voted on Patreon. Were they abandoned?
Currently, all the development is happening around the engine rework. What kind of features exactly you are looking for?

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes