4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Is there only auto battle option in the multiplayer mode?
In Multiplayer you don't play at the same time as your opponent so it can be only auto battle by design. You can use Virtual Playground mode if you want to interact with other players directly.

Reactions: VaCR

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I only have Ultimate .08
The latest from the old roaster.
Mega
I've got it too. Many sources for .08 ultimate. I wanna test some theories with older versions.

Also, can we agree that the newer build sucks when it comes to cocks? After the overhaul/revamp post-.08... the dicks are fucking lame. .08 was a fantastic build, visually. The new builds just look... shitty. Kinda like they're trying to use Counterstrike 1.5 models or some shit.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I've got it too. Many sources for .08 ultimate. I wanna test some theories with older versions.

Also, can we agree that the newer build sucks when it comes to cocks? After the overhaul/revamp post-.08... the dicks are fucking lame. .08 was a fantastic build, visually. The new builds just look... shitty. Kinda like they're trying to use Counterstrike 1.5 models or some shit.
Can't agree with that, lol. The new build looks much more appealing to me. And dicks are just a normal sized :LOL:

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
does everything still need to be account locked to enjoy the public build? (not asking paet version just pub)
Sorry, I'm not sure I understand the question. Can you elaborate on what's "account locked"?

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes