4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
View attachment 2539401

Senpai noticed me! Lovense team saw my sex-toys integrations and made a promotional shop for me that has a 55% discount on all the sex toys during a month. If you're into sex-toys (that can be used alongside the game) - check it out:
So I've been looking at that, then I go back and keep reading reviews.... Does anybody have anything they can say about Calor vs. Max 2 from experience with either?

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
So I've been looking at that, then I go back and keep reading reviews.... Does anybody have anything they can say about Calor vs. Max 2 from experience with either?
I can compare Calor with a non-lovense automated fleshlight. In short - it's 2 different device classes. Calor is more like a hand enchanter just to add some vibration and warmth to your own hand grip. While Max 2 and other fleshlights are more like full-featured "robo pussy".

Reactions: kalimir

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
I can compare Calor with a non-lovense automated fleshlight. In short - it's 2 different device classes. Calor is more like a hand enchanter just to add some vibration and warmth to your own hand grip. While Max 2 and other fleshlights are more like full-featured "robo pussy".
So I suppose that for a more hands-free approach with this or other games, or if I wanted to program something for it, the Max 2 is more advantageous... Thank you very much!

Reactions: Sam3DX

_vintez.ero

Aug 17, 2020
Win: Google , Mega , ,
I can't download it through any of the links (mega is expensive AF, FileUpload just won't start and GDrive says too many people downloaded it), can the post owner check it, or upload it somewhere else? ie workupload or gofile, pls :HideThePain:

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I can't download it through any of the links (mega is expensive AF, FileUpload just won't start and GDrive says too many people downloaded it), can the post owner check it, or upload it somewhere else? ie workupload or gofile, pls :HideThePain:
I just checked the original links and all 3 of them work properly. The issues are probably with your connection region. I added a link to the first post.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
Вперше бачу багатокористувацьку гру, це супер! Крутий редактор, гарна графіка чекаю її в стім:любов:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zaz1997 and Sam3DX

Bs23452

Sep 27, 2018
kinda new the game. is there a possibility that there will be lactation and tit targeting in the game?

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
kinda new the game. is there a possibility that there will be lactation and tit targeting in the game?
Not really, unfortunately. While we have a lot of breast customization visuals it's barely possible to include it in the actual animations.

Reactions: Bs23452

budge

Aug 30, 2017
fucking abysmal experience. game keeps crashing even with june update and i have strong computer. looks like this is another barebackstrees. smh

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I believe Unity just changed something in their engine again so I get a lot of reports of crashing in the places that were literally not changed from the previous build. I'm not sure what exactly I could do with this but you are always welcome to share Player.log right after the crash so I could investigate it and see if it's possible to find any clues there. Player.log should be saved in the c:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Sam3DX\NF3D\ folder

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I believe Unity just changed something in their engine again so I get a lot of reports of crashing in the places that were literally not changed from the previous build. I'm not sure what exactly I could do with this but you are always welcome to share Player.log right after the crash so I could investigate it and see if it's possible to find any clues there. Player.log should be saved in the c:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Sam3DX\NF3D\ folder
I don't know Unity, but I know at least one dev that won't update on a project.

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
This game should be sold on Steam. I'm confident that there will be a stable online community there. I would also love to see fast-paced matches with other players. Adding a card system to choose specific attacks or moves during battles would be great, and I would be willing to pay for that.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes