4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018

Just published a for $10 Patrons. Public release is on the way!

Greetings, everyone! I am pleased to announce that the latest version of our game is now available. This marks the conclusion of our development cycle for 2022, and I am confident that we have made significant progress this year thanks to your invaluable support. I am truly grateful for your contribution to this project and cannot thank you enough. However, do not think that you can rid yourselves of me so easily - I am already hard at work planning new features for the next build in 2023. Thank you again for your support and enthusiasm!

What's new:

• Sandbox! Game mode for solo players with absolute action freedom. Run around, create characters, interact with them, etc. It's the very first prototype, so maybe it's not as feature-rich as it should be. Just let me know what kind of features you want to see there and we'll see what I can do!
  • Advanced color picker. I had a lot of complaints about how limited is the predefined color options and requests for some very specific colors. Now you have a very versatile and precise color selector for any color field in the game.
  • Big fight engine rebalance. According to the game's statistics and with the help of my Mentors we made a huge rebalance making the game fairer and more predictable. Don't be scared if you'll see that your characters perform differently :D
  • New content. Including , , , &leg sleeves, , , s, a , and a big set of with an open crotch.

deepcool

Aug 26, 2016
I'm not a power user so forgive me if I'm way out of line, but has any patreon leaked a full build? Maybe I missed it in the thread. Or has there been a release of a previous month's full build to play? Not the demo.

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I'm not a power user so forgive me if I'm way out of line, but has any patreon leaked a full build? Maybe I missed it in the thread. Or has there been a release of a previous month's full build to play? Not the demo.
I saw some "leaked" releases on other sites (just google "naked fighter download" or something like that) and it's not the original files I uploaded for patrons. Archive sizes are different, so I would definitely not run it unless you enjoy the malware :LOL:

But I don't mind sharing the previous month's build. Download 2022.10 Patch 7 from |

deepcool

Aug 26, 2016
I saw some "leaked" releases on other sites (just google "naked fighter download" or something like that) and it's not the original files I uploaded for patrons. Archive sizes are different, so I would definitely not run it unless you enjoy the malware :LOL:

But I don't mind sharing the previous month's build. Download 2022.10 Patch 7 from Google | Mega
Very cool! Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to getting a better feel for a limitless fight.
Merry Christmas Sam :)

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Pay attention, folks, it's the biggest game leak in a recent year, don't miss it :giggle:
I'm not sure how to properly do it, but if someone could bring the moderator's attention so they could make an F95 style mirroring and update the first post it would be beneficial to the whole community.

But I don't mind sharing the previous month's build. Download 2022.10 Patch 7 from Google | Mega

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020

The "leaked version" is legit. No malware detection (0 out of 27 positive tests)

SebTheSamMarten

May 12, 2022
Not bad at all! I enjoyed dicking around (huehue) in the character creator for a little while, and even a few random matches.
Interesting concept, could definitely use the ability to rebind the 'struggle' key though. E is a very, very uncomfortable key to mash. (Hello, AutoHotKey!)

That being said, would definitely not mind the dong sliders being 2x or even 3x their current max. In one of the loading screens, the dude being face-sat looks like he has a bigger wang than you can make on your own character! Yeah, bit of a size king here, but there's definitely some favoritism showing when the females have like 3x the options for body customization as the males, and you can get gigathicc milfy babes with tits twice the size of their heads, but the guys are at max like, 7 inchers? Which mind you isn't exactly SMALL, but it's not where I'd stake my money for 'that size that most people who would probably pledge to this game would desire on their character'.

Also, the way that intersex is handled is a LITTLE awkward, but I assume it's based on the way that the game handles animations for specific moves and grapples. Female bodies get the pussy rub, male bodies get the dick grip. In order to make them play nice with each other, it's very likely the character has to be male as far as the coding is concerned and then there's just options to slap some tits on the dude as well. Would definitely be sweet in the future to see a similar idea but for the female side as well (i.e a section where you can choose to add a dong to the girl while keeping the archetype as female so vagina is kept and used in grapples).

Of course, the dream is all of the above and then some most likely, but hey, nothing is perfect and this is a pretty early idea from all I've gathered. And for how early it is, the character models look DAMN impressive! There's some clothing clipping, especially around the midsection, but other than that it's really pleasing to look at!
Here's a couple of my own characters I tossed together, for your enjoyment. c:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sam3DX

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Not bad at all!
Oh, you have some meaty bodies here :giggle:
Yeah, unfortunately, dick sizes and the way how the trans character works are limited with some technical stuff. If we make the dong 2x bigger we'll have a broken animation. And while male and female skeletons are different we're limited to the male customization if we want to have a dick on the character :(

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes