4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

woodhawk109

Sep 20, 2017
Specific stats and moves can be saved for each character in the Hero panel. You create a character, you go to the main menu -> hero panel and there you can assign appropriate stats and adjust a moves library for this particular character. This settings will work for this character in every game mode: multiplayer, solo fight, and tournament.
Ok, I think I might be a bit confused. Can you level your character currently? I just want to be able to set different heroes at different levels when created

I think I'll probably just mess around with cheat engine. I don't plan on playing multiplayer at all anyway

Another thing I wish you can implement eventually is the option to select finishers at the end of a match even in auto battle mode, instead of having to cycle through them with the "Next finisher." I like watching the fights in auto battle but would like to see specific finishes afterward.

Last edited:

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Ok, I think I might be a bit confused. Can you level your character currently? I just want to be able to set different heroes at different levels when created

I think I'll probably just mess around with cheat engine. I don't plan on playing multiplayer at all anyway

Another thing I wish you can implement eventually is the option to select finishers at the end of a match even in auto battle mode, instead of having to cycle through them with the "Next finisher." I like watching the fights in auto battle but would like to see specific finishes afterward.
There is no leveling in the game at all. It was a plan to have leveling, but we discuss it with patrons and decided to drop it. So having more than 80 points in stats is not an actual game feature, but some kind of cheating available only for "custom battle" i.e. additional mechanism outside of the actual game. Exactly as you can tweak some internal values to have endless submissions. It's possible in the custom editor, but it's not the game. It's rather "modding with internal editor".

You can also try to edit character's stats directly in
Code:
c:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Sam3DX\NF3D\OfflinePlayer\
I keep it in plain text format, so it's easily editable.

Also, if you want to propose additions it's better to do it in the #producers-lounge channel (available for $25+ tier patrons) that way it will be easy for other Patrons to discuss if it's really something we need or if it's better to put my effort to other features.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
WavePlayground.gif

Currently working on the big Virtual Playground update. What's coming:

• More significant location to explore;
  • Settings if you're interested in Males/Females or None (in case you don't want to interact with others at all);
  • Places for interaction and safe zones;
  • Possibility to ban/unban accounts with one click (finally, troll protection!)

Sep 1, 2022
The latest version is probably way better than the demo, but I can't tell for sure.
I had hoped earlier versions would be released for the public as well, while giving the patrons the latest release. Like many other games here and elsewhere.

Based on the demo alone, I'm not interested in supporting this game. Though I wish the dev(s) much success with their game.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
The latest version is probably way better than the demo, but I can't tell for sure.
I had hoped earlier versions would be released for the public as well, while giving the patrons the latest release. Like many other games here and elsewhere.

Based on the demo alone, I'm not interested in supporting this game. Though I wish the dev(s) much success with their game.
"Demo" and "Full Release" always share the same core version, because they must be compatible with network play. So Demo players could always play together with Patreon players in multiplayer. And while multiplayer is optional and there are plenty of ways to play alone - multiplayer is still a big part of the game. That's why the "previous" game version makes no sense because all the multiplayer features turn into a brick when the new server version comes out.

But anyway, I assure you that if you don't like the Demo - you will not be interested in the full game, cos the demo is just the same game with a little less content. It's ok, Naked Fighter is a very niche game with quite specific mechanics so it's definitely not everyone's pie :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:

benificent

Dec 5, 2018
View attachment 2086614

Currently working on the big Virtual Playground update. What's coming:

• More significant location to explore;
  • Settings if you're interested in Males/Females or None (in case you don't want to interact with others at all);
  • Places for interaction and safe zones;
  • Possibility to ban/unban accounts with one click (finally, troll protection!)
Really excited. Feels kind of awkward at the moment, don't want to troll. I know bots are a nightmare to program, but at least you dont have to worry about ruining someone else's experience.
As a plus. I really like the ability to move around.

Reactions: Sam3DX

benificent

Dec 5, 2018
"Demo" and "Full Release" always share the same core version, because they must be compatible with network play. So Demo players could always play together with Patreon players in multiplayer. And while multiplayer is optional and there are plenty of ways to play alone - multiplayer is still a big part of the game. That's why the "previous" game version makes no sense because all the multiplayer features turn into a brick when the new server version comes out.

But anyway, I assure you that if you don't like the Demo - you will not be interested in the full game, cos the demo is just the same game with a little less content. It's ok, Naked Fighter is a very niche game with quite specific mechanics so it's definitely not everyone's pie :giggle::coffee:
Hey can I ask you a question?
How did you learn to program in Unity?
Finally got a decent rig, In between jobs at the moment.
Wanna give it a shot.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Hey can I ask you a question?
How did you learn to program in Unity?
Finally got a decent rig, In between jobs at the moment.
Wanna give it a shot.
Well, since I'm a professional artist on a first place, programming itself is just a minor addition to my skills. I'm not any good at real programming, just barely enough to stitch together my art content :LOL:

I'm using what's called Visual Scripting, I don't write actual code, but just connect different blocks to each other. is my main tool, very easy, and very convenient. Doing youtube tutorials for just a couple of days will be enough to start making simple game stuff.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
2022.10.jpg

Folks, I'm happy to announce that the new was released. For now, it's but I"m already working on the Public Release version so everyone could join us in the new virtual playground and so on...

What's new:

• "Mud pool" arena. Fighting location with dynamic dirt for naked fights only. Clothes will be undressed automatically, no need to manually take them off.
  • Big Virtual Playground rework! Huge location to explore, different "safe" zones for chilling, and zones to interact. Possibility to block/unblock other players with one button. Possibility to set interaction restriction only to male/female/none.
  • "Nude fight" mode, which will forcibly undress characters on a match start. Works for multiplayer or single mode.
  • Character dropdown selection to multiplayer fight creation. Now you don't need to re-log to select a specific character.
  • Extend multiplayer's desired opponent settings to Male/Female/Trans male/Trans female.
  • Limiting simultaneously open multiplayer fights to 5 per player.
  • New "Wrestler" AI archetype.
  • 4 additional stances that will reduce STATS to a certain value (8) for a certain amount of turns (2) with a certain probability(50%):
    Submissive - reduce Sex Defense
    Anxious - reduce Sex Attack
    Weakness - reduce Power Attack
    Vulnerable - reduce Power Defense
  • Both Accuracy and Ferocity are now responsible for Clothes rip-off chance and Clothes rip-off protection. So, if you want to undress your opponent - you need to have some points of Accuracy. And if you want to protect your character from undressing you need to put points into Ferocity.
  • Cum buttons for finishers. Now your Male/Futa characters can cum endlessly on every finisher.
  • A lot of new outfits:
    - Chun Li outfit;
    - Beidou Outfit (producers only, codes published in discord);
    - Female bike suit;
    - Female sports socks;
    - Denim vest for F&M
    - A couple of one-piece swimsuits for males;
    - Nurse attire for females;
    - Warmers for the ankles;
    - Ears for the female mask;
    - Bikini with country flag pattern M/F;
    - Set of Silly and Fancy glasses;
    - Couple of new bikini/microbikini patterns;
    - 2 male/futa casual shirts;
    - Some minor stuff I probably forgot;

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
View attachment 2143066

Folks, I'm happy to announce that the new was released. For now, it's but I"m already working on the Public Release version so everyone could join us in the new virtual playground and so on...

What's new:

• "Mud pool" arena. Fighting location with dynamic dirt for naked fights only. Clothes will be undressed automatically, no need to manually take them off.
  • Big Virtual Playground rework! Huge location to explore, different "safe" zones for chilling, and zones to interact. Possibility to block/unblock other players with one button. Possibility to set interaction restriction only to male/female/none.
  • "Nude fight" mode, which will forcibly undress characters on a match start. Works for multiplayer or single mode.
  • Character dropdown selection to multiplayer fight creation. Now you don't need to re-log to select a specific character.
  • Extend multiplayer's desired opponent settings to Male/Female/Trans male/Trans female.
  • 4 additional stances that will reduce STATS to a certain value (8) for a certain amount of turns (2) with a certain probability(50%):
  • Both Accuracy and Ferocity are now responsible for Clothes rip-off chance and Clothes rip-off protection. So, if you want to undress your opponent - you need to have some points of Accuracy. And if you want to protect your character from undressing you need to put points into Ferocity.
  • Cum buttons for finishers. Now your Male/Futa characters can cum endlessly on every finisher.
  • A lot of new outfits:
    - Chun Li outfit;
    - Female bike suit;
    - Female sports socks;
    - Denim vest for F&M
Cool! <3
hey, if you have some spare time could post the new outfits?

Sunsa

Jan 3, 2018
View attachment 2143066

What's new:

• A lot of new outfits:
    - Chun Li outfit;
    - Female bike suit;
    - Female sports socks;
    - Denim vest for F&M
Were F2M characters added recently and I somehow missed it, or is the "Trans Male" thing a typo? :unsure:

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Were F2M characters added recently and I somehow missed it, or is the "Trans Male" thing a typo? :unsure:
F2M characters were here for a long time but were not appropriately articulated :geek:
Still, there are some places for improvement. In the future build, it will be a proper gender selector, so you could deliberately assign if your character is m2f/f2m (it will be used to filter the Multiplayer queue). Also, more manly-shaped faces, body hair coverage, surgery scars, etc will be added.

F2M.jpg

nulnil

May 18, 2021
All paywalls I've found, most critical to least impactful:

• Custom Fights can't be done without patreon. I'd understand tournament or quick match, but the main gamemode?
    • You also can't do futa on futa because of this.
  • You can only have 3 characters at once without patreon. You can remake them, swap files, but you'll have to do that manually. Dick move honestly.
  • 113 out of 156 cosmetics and 42 out of 63 positions are locked behind patreon
  • I've seen about four different maps, and you only can choose the boxing ring as of now.

I'm not going to lie, this makes a base paradox game look good. The demo is roughly a third of the full game, but spread out over every part of the game. Imagine Degrees of Lewdity, except:
  • There is no skill stats, LI's, or feats.
  • Instead of playing normally, you either watch someone else play or play a random scripted encounter.
  • The game hard-checks your computer to ensure you only ever have 2 save files.
  • 2/3 clothing pieces exist in the files, but are locked.
It's more like a tease for buying the full game than a demo or lite version. Should've been straightforward and put it on steam.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
As I try to start a Quick Match, Type Sex Fight with a random character both fighters start with 0 health and energy.

View attachment 2164862
Also, I am dissapointed you reduced the available moves for DEMO version.
It's a bug, sometimes it's happened and I don't know why. A simple fight restart usually helps :(:(

I also didn't reduce anything intentionally. But since I updated to the new Unity version - I lost some data from the database, including moves details. I restored it the way I remember it was but checkmarks "available for demo" in the moves library might be placed differently. Anyway, while the purpose of the Demo is to give you a basic understanding of the game mechanics, content quality, and overall performance - I didn't care much about what moves exactly are available in the demo. Any moves will do their job.

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
It's a bug, sometimes it's happened and I don't know why. A simple fight restart usually helps :(:(

I also didn't reduce anything intentionally. But since I updated to the new Unity version - I lost some data from the database, including moves details. I restored it the way I remember it was but checkmarks "available for demo" in the moves library might be placed differently. Anyway, while the purpose of the Demo is to give you a basic understanding of the game mechanics, content quality, and overall performance - I didn't care much about what moves exactly are available in the demo. Any moves will do their job.
I'm a subscriber "Dirtyboy99" and i wanted to request an large arena type map with a low poly crowd (so performance doesn't suffer) that would be a perfect map
but obviously you don't have to I'm just 1 subscriber lol

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I'm a subscriber "Dirtyboy99" and i wanted to request an large arena type map with a low poly crowd (so performance doesn't suffer) that would be a perfect map
but obviously you don't have to I'm just 1 subscriber lol
Hey! It's always better to contact me on Patreon or Discord rather than on random forums (that I might not check regularly). But while I'm here - I love the idea! Still, a new arena with a crowd is kinda a big feature, and I already have some big requests and proposals on the list. As usual, I will put all the possible big options on the poll and all the patrons will decide together on what feature I should work next. You came at a perfect time, a new poll with requests will be published in a few days, and I'll add the crowded arena to the list. So don't miss it and vote for this option! :giggle:

PS. And thanks for your support! :geek:

• Red Heart
Reactions: RT5X
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes