4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
Here august release

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Lol, that was rude! I have banned dhereaper from my Patreon but to honor his sacrifice to the community I will keep these links available for one more day. So I encourage everyone who wants to check the full game version to download it fast :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
... I had just finished telling somebody else that the dev is here. If you're going to post pirated content, don't do it where the dev can see? That's the kind of thing that gets you banned and links taken down. What's even the point? Just post it somewhere else if you feel that strongly about sharing it. ... I don't understand some people.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I respect the F95 rules that demand me to "not delete/edit the added links to my game". Mods are free to edit my post and add whatever link they decide. I'm just a guest here and I definitely do not want to spend my time confronting piracy. (Let's be honest, if I see a link to a game I want to check - I would download it without a doubt). But hey, posting my own links even without bothering to download the game and create mirrors - that's just rude. I don't even need to write a DMCA complaint or something, those are the links on my personal accounts and I can change/delete them at any time. I can even put some different files to those links to get the hardware footprint from anyone who downloads & runs those files! (seriously folks, don't do this, it's not only rude but simply dangerous).

Of course, I would not be doing something like this. I respect the community, respect the rules and local traditions, so I just expect some respect in exchange :cry:

Last edited:

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I respect the F95 rules that demand me to "not delete/edit the added links to my game". Mods are free to edit my post and add whatever link they decide. I'm just a guest here and I definitely do not want to spend my time confronting piracy. (Let's be honest, if I see a link to a game I want to check - I would download it without a doubt). But hey, posting my own links even without bothering to download the game and create mirrors - that's just rude. I don't even need to write a DMCA complaint or something, those are the links on my personal accounts and I can change/delete them at any time. I can even put some different files to those links to get the hardware footprint from anyone who downloads & runs those files! (seriously folks, don't do this, it's not only rude but simply dangerous).

Of course, I would not be doing something like this. I respect the community, respect the rules and local traditions, so I just expect some respect in exchange :cry:
Well, he left to you the option to keep or delete the link without effort. Seems sorta of kindness imo.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Aleksandra_choke.gif

Just updated the first post with new links to public release 2022.8

Changelist
(I copied it from my Patreon release post, so some links could be Patreon only. But I believe all the content from that post was already posted here in the past month. If you didn't find something specific - let me know and I will post it here)

• Futa/M2F transgender characters !
  • Real !
  • Makeup
  • New Submissions/Finishers , , ,
  • New Items: , , monokini ,
  • Male
  • Changing the . (just a prototype, will be improved later)
  • Orgasm draw. Now if both players had an orgasm it will be counted as a draw.
  • Pictures are now saved in the /NF3D subfolder (in your default windows pictures folder).
  • A lot of bugfixes, see the full

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
seems like a scam, fishing for emails
playfab.png
Yeah, sure. 5.25 k scammed players registered on the famous scam platform playfab.com
I maintained this project for 4 years to finally put my hands on the leval's e-mail but you outsmarted me! Beware, I will return with an even more evil plan then :devilish:

On a serious note, you're right. No one should use their private or working e-mails with sex-games downloaded from the darkest places of the internet. It's better to have a separate one for that kind of thing. And if you're using gmail you may want to add a "+" marker to your email whenever you register somewhere, like nakedfighter3d+f95@gmail.com
Gmail will ignore everything after "+" so you will still get your mail disregarding the +f95 part but whenever you got any spam to this mail you could easily identify where exactly your mail was leaked.

Also, NakedFighter3D allows you to simply use the fake email. Feel free to use qwerwerwerwe@werqrwe.com (hope it's not a real domain lol). The only limitation - you'll not be able to restore your password by e-mail later.

hentacle

Sep 8, 2020
Whats the thing to play online? Do you get more of it, like more moves etc., or is it just multiplayer? xD

hentacle

Sep 8, 2020
Whats the thing to play online? Do you get more of it, like more moves etc., or is it just multiplayer? xD
NVM just found the answer at descriptions.... :oops: but why cant u do the same for offline mode? The grabs/submissions were randon and only once usable. Kinda more control would be good.

Last edited:

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
NVM just found the answer at descriptions.... :oops: but why cant u do the same for offline mode? The grabs/submissions were randon and only once usable. Kinda more control would be good.
Sorry, I don't understand the question. Multiplayer has exactly the same moves and same mechanics. But you didn't play with AI and instead play with other players.

hentacle

Sep 8, 2020
well i thought that the submission performance would be simpler in multiplayer. in fact i wasnt able to test it, but it sounded like it.

Jan 4, 2019
Howdy fellow perverts - don't waste your time/drive space/bandwidth/Mega quota downloading the demo (currently the main/only non-dead links in the thread), cause it seems like 90% of the content is Patreon locked (most modes, including the ability to choose your opponent, as well as the vast majority of the fight moves aren't available :sneaky:).

I think I'd find it less annoying if the content just wasn't in the demo, but it seems to still be there, inflating the download size and making menus a confusing mess of "not available in demo" popups when selecting a mode/move. Hell, I literally didn't even make it through the character creator without hitting a popup suggesting I buy the $15 Patreon tier

I know the dev is in the thread (which I do appreciate) and I know he's been working on this game for a long time (I've been aware of it for a couple years at least), but my first experience with the game was honestly a letdown. To give credit where it's due, the overall presentation of the game has a very AAA vibe, but the demo has the depth of a puddle, and splashing in a puddle likely has more replayability.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I appreciate your opinion and I'm sorry you feel frustrated. But honestly, a statement that 90% of the content is locked is unfair and 100% misleading :geek: (Maybe it's just 90% misleading, I would not bet on that). I believe I found a really good balance between full and demo versions, including all the major game features and modes in the demo but still keeping enough exclusive features to reward my patrons. Plenty of demo players on my enjoying the roleplay in the virtual playground and multiplayer on a daily basis, so I assume the replayability is on a decent level. (But yeah, I also love splashing puddles a lot so maybe our quality standards are simply different)

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes