4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Well it got an excellent character creation tool ( i assume adjusting the penis size comes in the next vesion )

Not sure what do think about the whole multiplayer part.
What is the point of having sex during a fight, if you can't properly bloat someones belly with a 17-23'' monster dong?
With balls that touch the ground during some good ol' doggy ~
Next thing you're gonna tell me, there's no cumflation and stomach bulge during sex :/
What about bitch slapping your opponent with boobs, butt or genitals?

• Haha
Reactions: supercheese123
Sep 1, 2017
What is the point of having sex during a fight, if you can't properly bloat someones belly with a 17-23'' monster dong?
With balls that touch the ground during some good ol' doggy ~
Next thing you're gonna tell me, there's no cumflation and stomach bulge during sex :/
What about bitch slapping your opponent with boobs, butt or genitals?
Wtf, you already the second person in a few days who digs up 4 year old posts of mine
I don't even remember this game lmao

• Haha
Reactions: vt57 and Sam3DX

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
The game freezes on me and won't open what should i do
Unfortunately, it t could be a lot of reasons why it's not working for some particular hardware. In most cases, it's a compatibility issues with some exotic hardware or a simple lack of Memory or GPU/CPU power. Nake Fighter 3D requires you to have a modern gaming PC to run. What kind of hardware do you use?

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
Unfortunately, it t could be a lot of reasons why it's not working for some particular hardware. In most cases, it's a compatibility issues with some exotic hardware or a simple lack of Memory or GPU/CPU power. Nake Fighter 3D requires you to have a modern gaming PC to run. What kind of hardware do you use?
Yeah about that PC; I cannot dispute the gaming part, but it doesn't really have to be modern at all. The game runs just fine on my PC with a 10 year old i7, 16GB ram and a 10 year old radeon card which was not even the most powerful card back then.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Yeah about that PC; I cannot dispute the gaming part, but it doesn't really have to be modern at all. The game runs just fine on my PC with a 10 year old i7, 16GB ram and a 10 year old radeon card which was not even the most powerful card back then.
Oh, that's nice to hear that 16 Gb is enough! And it's kinda fun that even the old Radeon card (but with GPU) is better than modern "integrated" video cards :geek:

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
Oh, that's nice to hear that 16 Gb is enough! And it's kinda fun that even the old Radeon card (but with GPU) is better than modern "integrated" video cards :geek:
It's a Radeon HD 7750 - one without fans at that, because I wanted a silent PC. Fast forward a decade and I never got a chance to upgrade, what with living in a 3rd world country and all that... Integrated cards are basically a joke compared to anything though because even this decade old card is using GDDR5 while the main ram is only DDR3...

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
Can you please post the development roadmap in the initial post? ON patreon we do not get notified when there are updates regarding the roadmap.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Can you please post the development roadmap in the initial post? ON patreon we do not get notified when there are updates regarding the roadmap.
I put the Trello link in the first post if that's what you need. What do you mean by "On Patreon we do not get notified"? Patreon is the first and the main place where you can see every update and announcement regarding the development. What update did you missed?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Why no free Full version here ?!!
... Because it gets posted here by the developer? They run a free version and a patreon version, and post the free version here themselves and involve themselves in discussion here. There's probably somewhere on the internet that has the current patreon version posted if you're that desperate for it and can't/don't want to pay, but you're not going to find it here.

Freeuser2030

Apr 17, 2019
... Because it gets posted here by the developer? They run a free version and a patreon version, and post the free version here themselves and involve themselves in discussion here. There's probably somewhere on the internet that has the current patreon version posted if you're that desperate for it and can't/don't want to pay, but you're not going to find it here.
I see, thanks , i try to search it outside, hope find it !

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
... huh, those usually don't go that smoothly. Best of luck not getting lost in the nasty and unfortunate parts of the internet I suppose.

Reactions: Freeuser2030
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes