• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New public game 2022.5 (May) release is here!

Get the links from the first post on this topic or
Main feature of this update - Multiplayer Playground is fully available for demo users. No restrictions or hidden paywalls. You can simply use it exactly like full version players.

What's new:
  • Multiplayer Virtual Playground. A sandbox mode where you can chat with other players, run with WASD keys, and use submissions on other people. It's obviously quite limited for now, but if you will like it - I will put more love into this mode. And yes, playground for solo players are coming as well (in the next build, I believe)!
  • Achievements system. Now you can gain points for every win, character login, or fight participation. More achievements will come right after we confirm that the system is working properly. Don't hesitate to tell me what kind of achievements you want to see!
  • Character's statistics. Now you can track Win/Loss for both multiplayer and solo modes for each character.
  • Accuracy is now linked with the clothes' rip-off chances. So, the more accuracy you have - the more chances that you'll successfully undress your opponent. Don't forget to tune in your STATS accordingly.
  • Many UX/UI changes. The main screen is reworked, fights archives now have sorting options, you can assign a favorite character that will be loaded automatically on a game start, added "undress all" buttons on the finisher screen, turn on\off visibility for each player on the fighting arena, etc.
  • 4 new submissions: , .
  • A lot of new content: , , a set of , a set of options, , , , small sideburns, some other stuff I definitely forgot to mention lol
Thank you for posting this latest release! *Breadcrumbs*

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sam3DX

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I don't like it; I love it. :love:
Yeah, Virtual Playground for now is more like a sketch. Draft UI and very basic functionality. I'm collecting feedback from the players to understand the priorities and the way people want to use it. For now, it's mostly a roleplay request rather than an action-rpg playstyle. But, well, looks like most of the players still prefer a solo mode, so solo features probably will get more priority before the multiplayer for the next update.

PS. You should not see any advertisement "to buy the game", cos I'm not "selling" a game at all lol :D
My goal is to build up a Patreon community to get sustainable support that will allow me to continuously improve the game. And all the features you see, every animation, item, game mode, etc - are a result of community requests and desires. Like, if you're not enjoying the game in the current state enough to support it (and you need some other stuff/more content/etc to consider support) maybe for now it's not a game for you. I often see people like "waiting for X and then I'll join", but well... sorry, it works in the opposite way. I didn't do something to convince people to join, rather opposite - I do things that are requested by the community of those who joined and support the development :D I know, it's probably not how the marketing should work, but that's the way :D :D

Anyway, thanks a lot for the feedback! Right now I'm collecting as many opinions as I can to get a full picture!

Reactions: Schlong50

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Yeah, Virtual Playground for now is more like a sketch. Draft UI and very basic functionality. I'm collecting feedback from the players to understand the priorities and the way people want to use it. For now, it's mostly a roleplay request rather than an action-rpg playstyle. But, well, looks like most of the players still prefer a solo mode, so solo features probably will get more priority before the multiplayer for the next update.

PS. You should not see any advertisement "to buy the game", cos I'm not "selling" a game at all lol :D
My goal is to build up a Patreon community to get sustainable support that will allow me to continuously improve the game. And all the features you see, every animation, item, game mode, etc - are a result of community requests and desires. Like, if you're not enjoying the game in the current state enough to support it (and you need some other stuff/more content/etc to consider support) maybe for now it's not a game for you. I often see people like "waiting for X and then I'll join", but well... sorry, it works in the opposite way. I didn't do something to convince people to join, rather opposite - I do things that are requested by the community of those who joined and support the development :D I know, it's probably not how the marketing should work, but that's the way :D :D

Anyway, thanks a lot for the feedback! Right now I'm collecting as many opinions as I can to get a full picture!
This kind of ties in with what I meant with "advertisement". All the links to the features you gave are paywalled. I get that you paywall polls and the game itself; but I feel paywalling the links to present features that could promote joining the community hinders your efforts more than it helps. Ppl new to NF3D might lose interest the moment they hit a paywall on a link that merely was supposed to showcase a feature.

I somewhat get the picture because I follow NF3D for years; so I personally am not really bothered by that. Sure; I don't know what your Anaconda Hold looks like but I don't need to to drop by every now & then. But for someone else it might be that sexy move he is looking for to open the wallet. I did even got a pat/sub for a month or two some time ago; but at that time (and it still is) the intercourse part of the sex-wrestling elements was far to underdeveloped to continue paying a sub. IIRC there was not any roadmap toward these elements either. As always, if you build it, they will come (just like your initial influx of players came after you build and uploaded something for the first time ;) ). I'm not telling you what to do; just my perspective of things. If it helps? Good. If not? Well... I hope it was at least entertaining and provided a minimum food for thought.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
This kind of ties in with what I meant with "advertisement". All the links to the features you gave are paywalled. I get that you paywall polls and the game itself; but I feel paywalling the links to present features that could promote joining the community hinders your efforts more than it helps.
oh, I see lol That’s not an intentional paywall to annoying local people. I just copy here my official patreon post with game announce that includes all the links to content I showed during the previous month on patreon. F95 preserve the links while copypaste and I just keep it as is. Most of that content was already posted here, or on discord, or twitter… Everywhere, where it’s allowed to post lewd content.

Reactions: Schlong50

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I was wondering if you could consider to make your posts on patreon about new clothes or animations visible even for non-subscribers.
Well, I would be happy to share it openly. But from my experience, Patreon rules are somewhat wild and unpredictable. They have blocked me even for censored/non-nude content because of the "implied nudity policy". I would rather not risk my whole Patreon guessing if this bikini is "implied nudity" or if it could pass the moderation.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Well, I would be happy to share it openly. But from my experience, Patreon rules are somewhat wild and unpredictable. They have blocked me even for censored/non-nude content because of the "implied nudity policy". I would rather not risk my whole Patreon guessing if this bikini is "implied nudity" or if it could pass the moderation.
Oh, I understand.
Anyway, could be nice to see the new stuff here, if it's not too demanding. :p

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Oh sh..! Now I get all the news with screens behind a paywall. Stupid me; shoulda thought about that when I first read that Patreon became a total ass about these things a while back. o_O

Great ride BTW! The return of a classic from the previous version IIRC? :love:

... not another anal ride again though I hope? :unsure:

Last edited:

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Free 2022.6 Public Release is here! (updated on June, 8)

What's new:

• , , and submissions;
  • , , , wearables for girls;
  • Big set of items for boys;
  • for ;
  • Huge rebalancing (made in tight collaboration with our Mentors);
  • Virtual Playground now has ALL the available submissions;
  • Virtual Playground now has commands: /cry, /mad, /ko, /me action, and /roll dX (it can be /roll d20 or /roll d5, etc. It will give you a random number and it could help for the roleplay);
  • WE GOT TACO ON THE SUBWAY MAP;
  • Added "randomize" checkbox to "camera reset" settings. Now after each submission your camera could be randomly set to one of your 4 camera position presets. This way you can watch auto-fight in an even more cinematic way;
  • Many fixes and improvements.

I kindly remind you that all the Virtual Playground features are fully available to every Demo user. No restrictions, no hidden paywalls. If you're into multiplayer activity and roleplay - go check the playground.

And if you like the demo or willing to add some custom features to the game - please, consider joining my Patreon to support the development and . Seriously, folks. It's a pure indie one-man-project and only your support can keep this project alive!

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
When you go through hair styles too quickly the game cannot keep up and the character becomes bald.

Dunno if it is because of demo, but match ends before able to select finisher.

In the playground, if you get hit while jumping, the anim plays in the air

Haven't found any option, but it would be nice if in the playground you can set some boundaries, e.g. what sex can use moves on you, maybe restricting if they can only use sex moves / only submission moves.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes