• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
I hate you Malwarebytes, I'm trying to download a Dirty game and you stop me ? Any Who, it's your game do to it as you please Myself I'm not a fan of Facepaint as long as it's optional I have no problem with it

Third time trying to D/L

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sam3DX

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
More content for the upcoming game build

View attachment 1740686
She looks a little scary and amazing! What is her attitude/ banter going to be like?

mmm okay without being a rude prick ( which mean's I'm going to be one )..........White Facial tats ? They almost look like Mortal Kombat.....How about something on their butt's ?
Butt tattoos would be a great idea. Having an aggressive looking painting on her butt would be hot, even hotter if it can rub off on MC's face if she presses it onto his face in a face sitting.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Have not looked into NF3D for quite some time; but always popped into the thread every now and then because I love the concept. How many vaginal sex submissions/holds each female and male initiated are in there yet?

Last edited:

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Sorry, I didn't fully understand what are you talking about. We have 5 vaginals, 5 orals, 5 anals, etc. In general, each of the move's categories has at least 5 animations. What do you mean by "each" then?

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Sorry, I didn't fully understand what are you talking about. We have 5 vaginals, 5 orals, 5 anals, etc. In general, each of the move's categories has at least 5 animations. What do you mean by "each" then?
Hey, sorry. Missed the notification o_O

I meant 5 vaginal submissions/holds initiated by the female and 5 more initiated by the male combatant. So 10 in total but 5 each; divided equally :)

Sorry for the confusion.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
New public game 2022.5 (May) release is here!

Get the links from the first post on this topic or
Main feature of this update - Multiplayer Playground is fully available for demo users. No restrictions or hidden paywalls. You can simply use it exactly like full version players.

What's new:
  • Multiplayer Virtual Playground. A sandbox mode where you can chat with other players, run with WASD keys, and use submissions on other people. It's obviously quite limited for now, but if you will like it - I will put more love into this mode. And yes, playground for solo players are coming as well (in the next build, I believe)!
  • Achievements system. Now you can gain points for every win, character login, or fight participation. More achievements will come right after we confirm that the system is working properly. Don't hesitate to tell me what kind of achievements you want to see!
  • Character's statistics. Now you can track Win/Loss for both multiplayer and solo modes for each character.
  • Accuracy is now linked with the clothes' rip-off chances. So, the more accuracy you have - the more chances that you'll successfully undress your opponent. Don't forget to tune in your STATS accordingly.
  • Many UX/UI changes. The main screen is reworked, fights archives now have sorting options, you can assign a favorite character that will be loaded automatically on a game start, added "undress all" buttons on the finisher screen, turn on\off visibility for each player on the fighting arena, etc.
  • 4 new submissions: , .
  • A lot of new content: , , a set of , a set of options, , , , small sideburns, some other stuff I definitely forgot to mention lol

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
New public game 2022.5 (May) release is here!

Get the links from the first post on this topic or
Main feature of this update - Multiplayer Playground is fully available for demo users. No restrictions or hidden paywalls. You can simply use it exactly like full version players.

What's new:
  • Multiplayer Virtual Playground. A sandbox mode where you can chat with other players, run with WASD keys, and use submissions on other people. It's obviously quite limited for now, but if you will like it - I will put more love into this mode. And yes, playground for solo players are coming as well (in the next build, I believe)!
I don't like it; I love it. :love:

Pros:
WASD/mouse movement/camdirection/zoom just works intuitively like it should in a third person perspective game. Sounds mundane but I have seen commercial mainstream releases that don't get it right.

The premise of an free movement 3d (mmorpgish?) sexy time game is great. How big can you engine handle areas?

To do (imvho):
When the mouse hovers over the opened submission/hold selection keep the scrolling or dragging the scrollbar exclusive to that. Its irritating when I want to scroll the moves and the screen also zooms in and out.

Setting Red Flags. Not everyone has every kink. You should be able to set up what interactions you can have with what gender. While I have no problem seeing my female fighter fooling around with all kinds of ppl my male one is a woman only man. Same for the type of interactions; some you like to see; some you don't. IMO a red flag system is something you cannot set up soon enough in an free sexually interact with everyone multiplayer game.

Keybinds/Walkmode. Jogging is nice to go from A to B. But watching a very sexy looking character walking is nice too ;)

Boob physics wile jogging. It looks like that need some working. Get a girl with a bigger cupsize, pan the cam to front view and watch while shes jogging; it looks weird.

Animation runtime: Infinite 'till someone stops or picks another (which in a competetive situation should require some kind of dominance (point system maybe?)). But maybe you already have something in the oven in that regard.

Intercourse submissions/holds: scratch everything above; get that first ;)

NF3D.jpg

In my defense: He did not said Hi back :D

Although I think he is either an NPC or was AFK the whole time.

• 4 new submissions: , .
  • A lot of new content: , , a set of , a set of options, , , , small sideburns, some other stuff I definitely forgot to mention lol
I can see advertisement convincing me to buy a game; but I can not see myself to buy said advertisement to then make up my mind if I want to buy the game ;)

Generally spoken. I already plan to get NF3d when I feel the minimum of intercourse options have been included in the game which I guess is just a matter of time.

edit:
Took a look at the singleplayer options. The last time I did was when I subbed to pat for it around end of 2020 (I think). While there are a lot of new options and additions overall (i.e. clothing/customizing wise) the additions to the sex wrestling itself since then seems to be minuscule at best. I still look forward to get fully on board; but is prolly not just a matter of time but a fuckton of time.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes