4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
That will not be a futa people probably expected. Male body with breasts, with the male customization, male voice, and without any top clothes. People will ask me every day "wtf is this, give me real futa" :LOL:
well, "mostly" also meant swapping some other things, like the aforementioned voice and customisation
what I meant is, can't male animation rigs be reused with slight tweaks?

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
well, "mostly" also meant swapping some other things, like the aforementioned voice and customisation
what I meant is, can't male animation rigs be reused with slight tweaks?
Did you really imply that I just completely missed some "slight tweaks" I could do in my game to make it possible?

- Folks, it's not possible, I can't do it.
- But did you try this?
- Oh! Of course, how can I miss it! Thank you for the wisdom, random forum user

Did you actually expect it would be something like that? :p No, there is no way I could add futa in the game without spending an enormously huge amount of time exclusively on this task. There are many ways to make Futa and none of them is actually doable in the current game state. And I already have a huge to-do list filled with tasks to fulfill my patron's requests. I'm sorry, I'm just a solo developer and I can't include content for everyone, some stuff must be dropped to make some other stuff possible.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Did you really imply that I just completely missed some "slight tweaks" I could do in my game to make it possible?

- But did you try this?

Did you actually expect it would be something like that? :p No, there is no way I could add futa in the game without spending an enormously huge amount of time exclusively on this task. There are many ways to make Futa and none of them is actually doable in the current game state. And I already have a huge to-do list filled with tasks to fulfill my patron's requests. I'm sorry, I'm just a solo developer and I can't include content for everyone, some stuff must be dropped to make some other stuff possible.
guess wondering about something is now equal to being an all-knowing cunt, sheesh
a "no, they can't" would've done the job bebbet and faster

Last edited:

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
The FUTA question properly gets asked twice each forum site or so, then factor in other sites, Patreon, Discord and whatever else, and you can estimate how often he gets asked that question.

• Sad
Reactions: meeman and Sam3DX

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Finally, this might be the third or so time I see an attempt at this kind of game, but all the other times they looked like early 3D cover art of shovelware games. Good luck to you.

• Haha
Reactions: Sam3DX

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

- But did you try this?

Shame, but understandable. The screencap does give off the impression that futa is in the game. I wondered at first because the tags say otherwise.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Shame, but understandable. The screencap does give off the impression that futa is in the game. I wondered at first because the tags say otherwise.
Pictures from the old version of the game which had this before Sam had to re-start the whole project. Someone *cough sam :p * should replace the front page pictures with the current gen of the game.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
hey Sam, any wardrobe update coming in next version?
Yeah, a lot of them! Here is just a small part of the upcoming items, more will be announced in the nearest days :geek:

Please, can you show me where exactly did you saw the pictures with futa so I could change it or at least ask someone who's in charge to replace it with actual images?

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Yeah, a lot of them! Here is just a small part of the upcoming items, more will be announced in the nearest days :geek:

Please, can you show me where exactly did you saw the pictures with futa so I could change it or at least ask someone who's in charge to replace it with actual images?
My guess is that is the biggest offender:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1066010_NF3D1.png

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

The second image in the op has the option for futa. That is why I was wondering at first.

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
in the starting main menu and during character selection i cant see anything
my character is invisible and other characters as well
i cant even start a game whats happening?

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
in the starting main menu and during character selection i cant see anything
my character is invisible and other characters as well
i cant even start a game whats happening?
When you say "my character" did you imply that you had a character previously and then something got broken or did you just run the demo for the first time and didn't see characters? My first thought is that it's some kind of a GPU issue and your PC probably didn't want to run the game correctly.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
mmm okay without being a rude prick ( which mean's I'm going to be one )..........White Facial tats ? They almost look like Mortal Kombat.....How about something on their butt's ?
That's not a tats, that's a "war paint", working separately from the tattoo options and could be even combined together. It's also not mandatory white, you can choose any color in the editor :geek: :LOL:

I personally think that butt paint is a good option as well, but no one from my patreon community requested it yet, so I didn't add any for now.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes