4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Some how i missed this out until for now.
If it is a thread of this game author could do a link to a complete changelog from version to version to understand what is going on.... Cose i see that change log on start page is only for first demo.

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
And it will be interesting create a possibility to create a succubus character that can drain opponents health stats etc during sex moves, so it can be understandable why girl winning and during this try too have sex... And more differenciation can provide wider interest to game.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Some how i missed this out until for now.
If it is a thread of this game author could do a link to a complete changelog from version to version to understand what is going on.... Cose i see that change log on start page is only for first demo.
Good point, I will link the Trello changelog/to-do list on a first post next time I will update the game. But anyway, the demo is updated together with the main game simultaneously (To keep the Multiplayer possibility for both versions)

And it will be interesting create a possibility to create a succubus character that can drain opponents health stats etc during sex moves, so it can be understandable why girl winning and during this try too have sex... And more differenciation can provide wider interest to game.
Good point as well, I definitely want to implement this! (y) :geek:

• Red Heart

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Good point, I will link the Trello changelog/to-do list on a first post next time I will update the game. But anyway, the demo is updated together with the main game simultaneously (To keep the Multiplayer possibility for both versions)

Good point as well, I definitely want to implement this! (y) :geek:
I don't know how unity exactly works, but im understanding that it would be look like - create draining event for sex scenes and it can be activated if actor have a flag "succubus".
And more interesting if we can drain not only hp but stats. So if strong man will try to have sex with weak succubus - he will be weaker with every minute or event and succubus stronger and even can turn the tide of battle)))
If you interested, im working on some project with this mechanic, Abandoned City (im not author, only creating from this game what i want to see) (you can find it on uponherlips). I have some more ideas... But it all about draining and vampires/succubuses)))
If inly you were able to see what i did with Scyrim))))
Demo 2021.12 have some difference with main game? On this day.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I don't know how unity exactly works,
Demo 2021.12 have some difference with main game? On this day.
In any way, I'm not the only one who makes decisions :geek:
My patrons and I discuss all that kind of stuff in the #producers channel on discord. Join us there if you feel like you have something to bring in.

Demo is limited with some cosmetic & customization features in comparison to the main game, but the core mechanics remains the same. This way we could keep the multiplayer 100% fare no matter what version do you use.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You haven't played the game, have you? :ROFLMAO:
Boxing gloves are already available.
Not yet, I am currently playing the classic Monster Girl Quest. I didn't notice any girls on gloves on here so I figured they weren't added yet. I will be sure to select them as soon as I start on this gem. Also, while I have your ear, what kind of specs do I need to play this? I tried playing Under the Witch but sadly my computer couldn't handle it.

Adding succubi would be an excellent idea. Imo this would be best implemented as a cosmetic change with a few changes to the dialogue.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Not yet, I am currently playing the classic Monster Girl Quest. I didn't notice any girls on gloves on here so I figured they weren't added yet. I will be sure to select them as soon as I start on this gem. Also, while I have your ear, what kind of specs do I need to play this? I tried playing Under the Witch but sadly my computer couldn't handle it.

Adding succubi would be an excellent idea. Imo this would be best implemented as a cosmetic change with a few changes to the dialogue.
Well, it requires a decent gaming setup especially a good GPU + a lot of memory. So you'd better try demo and check if it will work for you.

"changes to the dialogue" lol, you really have no idea what's inside :LOL::LOL::LOL:
It's ok, you will get it if you'll try the demo later (y)

• Love

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Well, it requires a decent gaming setup especially a good GPU + a lot of memory. So you'd better try demo and check if it will work for you.

"changes to the dialogue" lol, you really have no idea what's inside :LOL::LOL::LOL:
He's not joking btw. I have a 5950x and a RX 6800. Doesn't lag it but definitely fires the fans on the graphics card and the fans on PWM fire for the CPU. Even Genshin Impact doesn't fire the fans on the GPU at the highest graphical setting

Edit* actually correction. I did remember my graphics struggling at the highest setting on the Gladiator stage at night. Might be due to AMD graphics cards not having raytracing capabilities.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

This game keeps sounding better and better. The next thing you will tell me is that it has a girl who's a homage to Lindsay Lords from Dream Knockout <3

https://f95zone.to/threads/dream-kn...strawberry-edition-v2-03-bluebowser-99.15871/

He's not joking btw. I have a 5950x and a RX 6800. Doesn't lag it but definitely fires the fans on the graphics card and the fans on PWM fire for the CPU. Even Genshin Impact doesn't fire the fans on the GPU at the highest graphical setting

Edit* actually correction. I did remember my graphics struggling at the highest setting on the Gladiator stage at night. Might be due to AMD graphics cards not having raytracing capabilities.
Sounds like this game might be over my threshold but I will still give it a try.

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
In any way, I'm not the only one who makes decisions :geek:
My patrons and I discuss all that kind of stuff in the #producers channel on discord. Join us there if you feel like you have something to bring in.

Demo is limited with some cosmetic & customization features in comparison to the main game, but the core mechanics remains the same. This way we could keep the multiplayer 100% fare no matter what version do you use.
Oh... you saying like to go on discord, but in this 3 days i even had no time to see wats going on in demo) I have ideas, but my tastes is specific. Like Boko created games with words 'for those who want to be beat by yong lady' - but people played not to lose, but to beat young lady)
So there is no much people like me, and for people like me is not much content in this world) So, im creating rpg project from sticks n shit) to be some ideal of idea of the game i like and even SC2 maps with those 6 women to make them dominate, develop, gain levels and win. Idea to feed your sexy weak opponent, so there was a moment you became weaker and cant her win... but from begining you have 100% almost to oneshot, and in the end you cant handle sitiuation, and she drains all of your power.
But do what you do... may be some days later there will be more freaks like me)

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
but people played not to lose, but to beat young lady)
oh, well :LOL: A LOT of NF3D players are playing to see their hero will be beaten by ladies. Since you can make custom, totally unfair fights it's an easy task.

has around 3000 members. Some of them are into competitive matches, some just like to watch straight sex action, many admire to be humiliated, etc. We post a lot of content besides the Naked Fighter game, discuss other game projects, share arts, and so on. I encourage everyone who is into 3D/2D sex-fight/humiliation/exploration gaming to join us and be a part of the community. You don't need to be my patron or something, we welcome everyone and have a lot of content to share

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Finaly- editor interesting
- moves enough reality
- fight system... Im not sure how to modify this, but it must be modifide... And it looks more like rpg turn system... With button mashing... i dont think it must to be "tekken" or some... But...
Maybe you need to look to Uder The Witch - vers 1.4 cose last update i did not even tried. And there is more useful battle system.
And cameras... Does your app have free camera?

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes