4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Hi, in a previous version i could change the screen size when starting the game. That is not possible any longer with this demo, now i get a fullscreen which is to big for my monitor and i can not click/see all menu button.

Is there any workaround?
Unity changed the way they proceed with resolution selection. Now you should use the settings menu inside the game to change the resolution/quality

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Tha
Unity changed the way they proceed with resolution selection. Now you should use the settings menu inside the game to change the resolution/quality
Thank you for the feedback!
I do not see a setup menu were i can change the resolution (maybe because my monitor is too small :) ).

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Tha

Thank you for the feedback!
I do not see a setup menu were i can change the resolution (maybe because my monitor is too small :) ).
it's the gear icon in the lower-right corner, but you could just press 'ESC' to get the main menu pop-up and choose 'OPTIONS'

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Than
it's the gear icon in the lower-right corner, but you could just press 'ESC' to get the main menu pop-up and choose 'OPTIONS'
Thanks!
I was able to open the option dialog but the Screen and resolution fields were too far on the right.
... but poking blind with the mouse and i managed to get a windowed screen :)
Again, thanks for the help!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sam3DX

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
there used to be futa in character creation, sad to see it go :C
it might come back, afaik it's just low on priority list
Big +1 to wanting to see this in the game as well.

Why did she have to go?
I can actually add to this as I saw a conversation just the other day in a discord that I'm in between the developer and someone with exactly this question. They removed futa's from the game to greatly reduce their workload as it is a lot easier to deal iwth two different shapes rather than three. There is currently no plans to add it back in, or for that matter strapons for apparently the same reason. They have a FAQ post about it on their Patreon.

Also for anyone curious, the discord in quesiton was Mr Zed's, the guy who made Kinky Fight Club, and Dungeon Coup.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I can actually add to this as I saw a conversation just the other day in a discord that I'm in between the developer and someone with exactly this question. They removed futa's from the game to greatly reduce their workload as it is a lot easier to deal iwth two different shapes rather than three. There is currently no plans to add it back in, or for that matter strapons for apparently the same reason. They have a FAQ post about it on their Patreon.

Also for anyone curious, the discord in quesiton was Mr Zed's, the guy who made Kinky Fight Club, and Dungeon Coup.
Darn it, it is so sad to see both the futa and strap-on options go :(

• Sad
Reactions: drilll and Oxiton
Feb 16, 2019
Come to think if it I'm not sure what Sam's plan is for releasing the game when it's finished? I wonder if he's going to put it on Steam or itch.io or only release it through Patreon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ryuhatsune

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Come to think if it I'm not sure what Sam's plan is for releasing the game when it's finished? I wonder if he's going to put it on Steam or itch.io or only release it through Patreon.
I don't have plans to release the game on Steam/Itch.io when it's "finished". There will be no "finished" game at all, at least in the observable future. Naked Fighter 3D is not a regular game you got from Steam. It's rather an ongoing project that is alive while people keep their interest in it. Every one/two months I made an update with new content, new mechanics, and requested features. Each of these updates could be considered as a "full game" if you like.

I understand that people are used to the regular model when "you pay $10 and get a full game in your Steam library forever". But it's not how I see the Naked Fighter future. I want to keep it alive. Keep it continuously improved with new content. Add very specific features and fetishes that people request. And to keep it updated I need some sustainable income. That's why I choose Patreon as my main platform. To support the "ongoing project", not the "once release and forget".

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
When you add mount punch, I'll buy the game. I love those punches with that posture
That's not how it works, I didn't sell the game :p
But you are always welcome to support me on Patreon. As a Patreon reward, "Mentor" tier patrons can request a custom animation. But the queue of requested moves is really big, so it will not be anytime soon ;)

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes