4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
February 2022 game build is available!
Good news, everyone. Demo-version was updated as well. It's 100% free to get on:
Full game is also available on

New features:
  • New 7 submissions! Check it here &
  • New arena
  • Editable penis
  • New faces customization for both &
  • Male
  • New
  • outfits, , , and other wearables
  • Extra hairy
  • Kickboxing fight preset
  • Editable
Improvements & changes:

• Refactoring multiplayer engine & server storage
  • A new "resting" battle stance, will cleanse conditions (like chokes & humiliation) and restore some health.
  • Hotkey '/' to hide UI, 'Enter' to select move and turn
  • AI will try to rip off pants on a first place
  • Maximum health points reduced to 150HP (was 200HP)
  • "Extreme jiggle" preset for boobs dynamics

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
I think I've seen very few games with a high degree of customization, this is one of them without a doubt.

The 3D models are impressive, this reminds me of the SRIV nude mod but taken even further :love: (I wish there were mods to fuck in said game =( ).

Some time ago I began to wonder if there were games of this type, where you can literally customize everything, and see your character (without mods) as God brought him into the world :sneaky:
Great game.
Saints Row IV 06_03_2022 07_44_07 p. m..png

Last edited:

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I think I've seen very few games with a high degree of customization, this is one of them without a doubt.
The 3D models are impressive, this reminds me of the SRIV nude mod but taken even further :love: (I wish there were mods to fuck in said game =( ).
Thanks for the feedback :love:

Reactions: ( Y )

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
quote from FAQ regarding the FUTAs
Well, that's complicated. In the old game, I used one base model for all 3 characters so the animation was fairly manageable. But the overall model's quality was quite low. Now I'm using dedicated models for F and M characters. So each submission animation is made in 4 versions MvsM, MvsF, FvsM, FvsF. If I add a futa character this number will grow up to 9 animations per one move. Right now I could produce 2-3 new submissions per month. With this speed how much time would I need to implement futa in the current game? 2-3 years only to add futa to all current ~60 available moves. 2-3 years without new animation, just adding futa to the existing content. It's simply not a manageable task for solo game dev

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
thought futas could be added as mostly male reskin, but I'm guessing this means no
good to know the work process, makes the decision understandable
That will not be a futa people probably expected. Male body with breasts, with the male customization, male voice, and without any top clothes. People will ask me every day "wtf is this, give me real futa" :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes