4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Wish this game can have android port or mobile phone that will be awesome :')
Nope, sorry, it utilizes GPU heavily and requires a decent gaming PC to run. There is no way it could be ported to mobile devices

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Game is... alright for what it is. I didn't pay a cent so I can't really complain too much (besides a TON of moves seem locked behind paywall like the guy before said, so that kinda sucks but it is what it is I guess)
One thing I will take note on is for some reason in Quick Fight, the opponent always seems to have a higher stat amount than I'm allowed for some reason. Also, the mashing E for holds really murders my shoulder, but I have to do it that way because the AI is not human and therefore does not tire so it can keep going forever at whatever pace it wants. So I mean, something to deal with that would be nice?

Reactions: Sam3DX

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Game is... alright for what it is. I didn't pay a cent so I can't really complain too much (besides a TON of moves seem locked behind paywall like the guy before said, so that kinda sucks but it is what it is I guess)
One thing I will take note on is for some reason in Quick Fight, the opponent always seems to have a higher stat amount than I'm allowed for some reason. Also, the mashing E for holds really murders my shoulder, but I have to do it that way because the AI is not human and therefore does not tire so it can keep going forever at whatever pace it wants. So I mean, something to deal with that would be nice?
You can also use all the moves in the Virtual Playground without limitation :geek:

Stats are enforced to be similar. In a very rare case, it could be different by 1-2 points, so it will not make a difference. But what's important, AI stat points are managed wisely depending on the fight rules you choose. So if you're up for a sex-fight - you will meet AI opponent with stats suitable for sex-fight. If you're coming unprepared with some random points - AI will kick your ass easily. Stats and moves management is one of the major game mechanics.

You don't need to smash 'E', it's optional. You can just press and hold to get an average fill bar (exactly the same as used by AI). With intense smashing, it's possible to achieve a little better results but if you're ok with the same speed as AI - just hold it.

Anyway, manual control is also an optional feature. The core of the game is the auto-fight mode. Consider yourself as a trainer, that teaches characters how to fight but not directly interfere in the match. Character editing and stats&moves management in combination with different AI modes are the main focus of the game.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
What would help to prepare your character for autofight would be to be able to see a move's effect in the move selection screen. Right now you can only see it in fights.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
What would help to prepare your character for autofight would be to be able to see a move's effect in the move selection screen. Right now you can only see it in fights.
Moves library shows you the full info on every move exactly as it shown during the fight.

1661458608627.png

Rick Kelly

Jul 5, 2017
I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this, and I'm sure you have your reasons for doing things the way to do, but I feel compelled to ask anyway:

Have you ever considered just offering the game for direct download, rather than the Patreon approach?

Maybe I'm wrong, but don't you get a bunch of people who join for a month when a new release drops, then drop their subscription the following month?

The reason I ask this is because I was ready to do just that. I've played the latest demo, and I'm interested enough to download the full version. And I was doing it. I had the Patreon page up, with my prepaid credit card in my hand. I punched in the info, hit join...

...and Patreon said no.

Obviously, those who've been through this know the word "prepaid" was the issue. Patreon doesn't allow prepaid cards. They want full-fledged credit cards or direct access to your bank account through PayPal. Two of the most dangerous and inadvisable ways to pay for things on the web. A quick Google search for ways to stay safe on the web returns pages and pages of results that all say the same thing: prepaid cards are the way to go because they limit your exposure. Patreon counters that by saying prepaid cards have limited balances, which means there may not be sufficient funds when next month's bill comes due. Which is ridiculous. If they go to charge me next month and the money doesn't come through, then guess what? No more access for me. Same as any other membership based site.

Anyway... I'm going on and on about Patreon, over which you have no control. But my point for you is must simpler. I wanted the game, and I'm sure you wanted the money I had right there in my virtual hand. But I'm not willing to take the risks Patreon demands, which left us both disappointed.

Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe it's too complicated to deal with, but I feel like there has to be a way to allow folks like me to make this simple transaction happen.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe it's too complicated to deal with, but I feel like there has to be a way to allow folks like me to make this simple transaction happen.
Well, 6 million Patreon users are ok with the way it works and so do I. To be honest, I didn't see any benefits in me micromanaging every case outside the current working model. Direct money transfer, cash, prepaid cards, exchange for vagina pics (yes, someone asked me for that as well), you name it... I don't want to bother with all that borderline cases. I just want to work on the game and don't manage boring stuff. While Patreon doing that for me - I'm happy. I appreciate your effort, but yeah, sorry, I'm not ready to step outside of the working scheme.

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

Rick Kelly

Jul 5, 2017
Well, 6 million Patreon users are ok with the way it works and so do I. To be honest, I didn't see any benefits in me micromanaging every case outside the current working model. Direct money transfer, cash, prepaid cards, exchange for vagina pics (yes, someone asked me for that as well), you name it... I don't want to bother with all that borderline cases. I just want to work on the game and don't manage boring stuff. While Patreon doing that for me - I'm happy. I appreciate your effort, but yeah, sorry, I'm not ready to step outside of the working scheme.
I think I should clear up that I was thinking more about offering a single alternative model. Something where customers would pay to download the latest game and that's all. Lulu and Gumroad spring to mind, though I admit I've mostly seen those used for written and artistic works. Not for games or executables.

At any rate, point is that I had no delusions that you would start handling transactions on a personal, one-off level. I don't know a lot about such things, but that definitely sounds like much too big a pain the backside.

Anyway... going back to the start, I had said I figured you had your reasons. But I also figured it couldn't hurt to ask. :)

Reactions: RedAISkye

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Oh, I see. Yes, that actually makes sense, I'll consider it, thanks for the input :geek:

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Also, to keep everything 100% transparent - I have accepted the proposal with nude pics in exchange for the game access. Cos it's fun and I'm always open to the fun lol :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Rick Kelly

Jul 5, 2017
Oh, I see. Yes, that actually makes sense, I'll consider it, thanks for the input :geek:
Much appreciated. If you do decide to make something like that available, please let me know.

Also, to keep everything 100% transparent - I have accepted the proposal with nude pics in exchange for the game access. Cos it's fun and I'm always open to the fun lol :LOL:
See? Now, I did not see that coming. :p

I don't think I've got what it takes to entice you into that kind of trade, so I'll just wait and see if the other option comes to fruition. :LOL:

Last edited:

Wolf-sensei

Sep 15, 2019
Heya, Sam (or anyone else who can answer). I've a few questions if you don't mind concerning the trans wrestlers in the game. I've only played the public release (and these hangups are the only thing keeping me from pledging, honestly. This game is soo my jam) but is there any way to use a feminine voice for trans wrestlers in the full release? I don't mind some of the wrestlers having/using the masculine voice, but the seeming lack of ability to use a fem voice or bras, at least for the public release, kinda rubs me the wrong way. If this isn't implemented, are there any future plans? Thanks!

BTW, that mud pit's looking gooood.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Heya, Sam (or anyone else who can answer). I've a few questions if you don't mind concerning the trans wrestlers in the game. I've only played the public release (and these hangups are the only thing keeping me from pledging, honestly. This game is soo my jam) but is there any way to use a feminine voice for trans wrestlers in the full release? I don't mind some of the wrestlers having/using the masculine voice, but the seeming lack of ability to use a fem voice or bras, at least for the public release, kinda rubs me the wrong way. If this isn't implemented, are there any future plans? Thanks!

BTW, that mud pit's looking gooood.

Hey, sorry, there is no way to choose(switch) male/female voices in the current game state. I asked my patrons recently what features do they want to see next, and deliberately mentioned if they are interested in changing the voices. And yeah, according to the poll it was the least popular feature so it now has the lowest priority level.

Vote.png

Wolf-sensei

Sep 15, 2019
Hey, sorry, there is no way to choose(switch) male/female voices in the current game state. I asked my patrons recently what features do they want to see next, and deliberately mentioned if they are interested in changing the voices. And yeah, according to the poll it was the least popular feature so it now has the lowest priority level.

View attachment 2046223
Ah, ok. It'd be great to see sometime in the future, I guess when/if there's demand for it. Thanks for answering!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

View attachment 2046223
I am surprised strapons only made the middle on the list. I thought for sure they would have been #1.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I am surprised strapons only made the middle on the list. I thought for sure they would have been #1.
Yeah, patron's polls are sometimes a big surprise for me! Especially when it's completely opposite to what I'm expecting, that's why it's so important to keep in touch with the audience. :geek:

• Wow

woodhawk109

Sep 20, 2017
One thing I wish to be able to do is to just set my created character's stats and default level when they're created. Maybe you can have that as an unlockable for winning a number of fights or something.

I kinda want to just re-create my favorite characters from other media and assign them specific strength and moves that I think fit them and put them into a tournament/random fight w/o having to go through the main game.

I know you can kind of do that with the custom fight but the data doesn't seems to save properly. Sometimes it work and sometimes it doesn't.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
One thing I wish to be able to do is to just set my created character's stats and default level when they're created. Maybe you can have that as an unlockable for winning a number of fights or something.

I kinda want to just re-create my favorite characters from other media and assign them specific strength and moves that I think fit them and put them into a tournament/random fight w/o having to go through the main game.

I know you can kind of do that with the custom fight but the data doesn't seems to save properly. Sometimes it work and sometimes it doesn't.
Specific stats and moves can be saved for each character in the Hero panel. You create a character, you go to the main menu -> hero panel and there you can assign appropriate stats and adjust a moves library for this particular character. This settings will work for this character in every game mode: multiplayer, solo fight, and tournament.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes