4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Hi Sam, I love your Game and your Ideas of new content. If you allow me to give you an Idea from me?
How it is to put Handicap or Tag Team Matches in the Game? 2 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 or is this to much of work to
make this happen?
Greetings :)
Yeah, that's an often requested feature but unfortunately - the core of the game is really tied with the 1 vs 1 concept. It will be too complicated to expand it to other forms and I don't believe it would be worth it.

• Sad
Reactions: Multiplayer

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Yeah, that's an often requested feature but unfortunately - the core of the game is really tied with the 1 vs 1 concept.
Would a cheap man's team fight work where you fight two or more opponents successively without your health and arousal recovering?

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Would a cheap man's team fight work where you fight two or more opponents successively without your health and arousal recovering?
Interaction animation can be only played between two characters. If you want several pairs to interact together without health and arousal recovering just use Sandbox mode - it's already there (y) :giggle:

NF3D350.png

toondoo1

Aug 13, 2019
always crashes for me on boot up. not sure why or what i need to change, anyone going through the same issue?

HornyToad72

Jun 19, 2017
Great work sam. The game has a lot of potential, the textures and shadows are very well made! Game is missing some titty fucking animations. A nice clothed titty fuck with the micro bikini would make this an awesome game! Keep up the good work!

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
An fps limiter would be nice. Its eating up way too much gpu power at the menu alone.

Reactions: Sam3DX

CirclePete

Mar 4, 2018
Is there anyway to get the full game without having to pay each month?
Even something like an early access purchase?

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
LovenseBanner.png

Senpai noticed me! Lovense team saw my sex-toys integrations and made a promotional shop for me that has a 55% discount on all the sex toys during a month. If you're into sex-toys (that can be used alongside the game) - check it out:

Sua Kyudrae

Aug 14, 2021
Love this, great job in making the game, and multiplayer works! , sometimes have to log in twice to get it to accept but it works!, and the rooms are huge... hard to even find people if there's not allot in there. But could use more oral poses though... there's almost none, lol the dreams of forceful mouth stuffing are suffering :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sam3DX
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes