4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Pulled the trigger on supporting. Was pretty underwhelmed at first. Sandbox function and Custom Fights are really nice but the former has a lot of bugs, such as characters just rotating or not doing anything when I tried some other moves (Tribal Dominate just did nothing). The extra wardrobe and moves unlocked turned this game from a 6 to a 7. Not really that big of a difference, but I appreciate it.

Godspeed dev.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
In most cases "a lot of bugs" are actually "I just missing something" :LOL:
Some moves are gender locked. Tribal Dominate expects you to use women vs women only, for example :D

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
In most cases "a lot of bugs" are actually "I just missing something" :LOL:
Some moves are gender locked. Tribal Dominate expects you to use women vs women only, for example :D
My bad, although in my defense it looks like the Amazon position.

It's also why I expected it to work even if because the reverse cowgirl works with a male actor for some reason.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Sam3DX

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Just finished testing the Alpha. So far haven't encountered any bugs aside form some clipping and UI visual bugs (on 720p), as well as the character creation being completely unusable. It's kinda bullshit how the AI is so random yet "predictable" in the RPS. I do enjoy the other extra things it adds but I hate the AI art. I hope these will be reverted into some real artist drawings or 3D renders of some presets.

Also if anyone wants either builds you can PM me.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
I believe everyone will eventually benefit if you actually report what kind of issues you find instead of referencing to mysterious "some bugs", pretty please :LOL:
My bad, I was too lazy to report
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This kinda sucks but it was all I could get, I'll post more if I find them, probably will just report on Discord to not clutter this thread

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I'll post more if I find them, probably will just report on Discord to not clutter this thread
Great, thanks a lot for your time! Let me address the issues you mentioned.

1. Clipping (I suggest this be illegal with clothing or to have a different animation, just doesn't look right)
That's indeed the move that should not be done while you have underwear and usually it will not be like this. There should be a certain series of actions that bring the player to this result and I would be happy to hear how exactly I can replicate this behavior. I assume you don't remember how exactly you achieved this, but if you encounter it again - let me know. Because on my side I can't force characters to do this move while wearing underwear.

2. AI choosing illegal moves (it says that the move cannot be used, for obvious reasons)
No, sorry. it's not an illegal move. It can not be used "right now" but if you/ai want to use it - a strip fight will be triggered. You want to have sex -> you need to undress your pants -> let's start a strip fight. That's the logic. Let me know if any of the descriptions I provided on the cards is not clear so I can rephrase them even more clearly :D

3. The customization doesn't work at all (although I think this is intended for now)
Yeah, it was mentioned on Patreon - that customization, network login, etc are turned off for this build. Cos it's main purpose was to show the gameplay.

4. The ultimate bar fills but does not trigger an ultimate,
Never saw it on my side and was never reported. Yet again if you'll find a way to replicate this issue - let me know.

5. The number of turns displayed don't match the actual number of turns
Yeah, I think I already fixed it for the next release.

6. UI overlapping (side prompts/number of turns, sometimes the amount of times a clothing piece is protected)
Hmm, as far as I can see on my side it all looks good. If by any chance you will see any of this once again - would be great if you could show me so I can fix it.

PS. Well, I respect f95 rules I would not take any actions if someone posted the patron's only game/links in this thread. (lol sometimes I even post it myself here if you check the thread history). But I believe it will be fair if people who want to get the latest game will put in at least some minimal effort and write a pm asking for the link :cool:
PPS. Sometimes I also just block the patreon membership of the folks who silently join and immediately share the game on other sites (which is not forbidden by f95 rules hahaha). But since you're genuinely interested in the game and literally helping me to make it better I have zero intentions of kicking you out from the Patreon or policing what you can post here or not :geek:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Great, thanks a lot for your time! Let me address the issues you mentioned.

1. Clipping (I suggest this be illegal with clothing or to have a different animation, just doesn't look right)
That's indeed the move that should not be done while you have underwear and usually it will not be like this. There should be a certain series of actions that bring the player to this result and I would be happy to hear how exactly I can replicate this behavior. I assume you don't remember how exactly you achieved this, but if you encounter it again - let me know. Because on my side I can't force characters to do this move while wearing underwear.

2. AI choosing illegal moves (it says that the move cannot be used, for obvious reasons)
No, sorry. it's not an illegal move. It can not be used "right now" but if you/ai want to use it - a strip fight will be triggered. You want to have sex -> you need to undress your pants -> let's start a strip fight. That's the logic. Let me know if any of the descriptions I provided on the cards is not clear so I can rephrase them even more clearly :D

3. The customization doesn't work at all (although I think this is intended for now)
Yeah, it was mentioned on Patreon - that customization, network login, etc are turned off for this build. Cos it's main purpose was to show the gameplay.

4. The ultimate bar fills but does not trigger an ultimate,
Never saw it on my side and was never reported. Yet again if you'll find a way to replicate this issue - let me know.

5. The number of turns displayed don't match the actual number of turns
Yeah, I think I already fixed it for the next release.

6. UI overlapping (side prompts/number of turns, sometimes the amount of times a clothing piece is protected)
Hmm, as far as I can see on my side it all looks good. If by any chance you will see any of this once again - would be great if you could show me so I can fix it.

PS. Well, I respect f95 rules I would not take any actions if someone posted the patron's only game/links in this thread. (lol sometimes I even post it myself here if you check the thread history). But I believe it will be fair if people who want to get the latest game will put in at least some minimal effort and write a pm asking for the link :cool:
PPS. Sometimes I also just block the patreon membership of the folks who silently join and immediately share the game on other sites (which is not forbidden by f95 rules hahaha). But since you're genuinely interested in the game and literally helping me to make it better I have zero intentions of kicking you out from the Patreon or policing what you can post here or not :geek:
A lot of the issues I talked about are just random occurrences, but I'll try to replicate them once I get home. Also, I really love this game so I'd want to keep it alive by supporting for as long as I can! I'll probably send it to an uploader if one ever asks me for it, but for now I'll just keep it private

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sam3DX

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
I'm running into a problem where any move I make in a fight my opponent doesn't gain orgasm but I gain a lot. So I keep losing and quickly. My stats don't seem to affect this either. Any idea what's the problem?

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Well, I managed to dismantle the build into a project, but I don't really know shit about how Unity works. I'm literally just now learning about the program(s) involved with making games as I fiddle with your discontinued build, lolz. I found how to increase the slider maximum, and some of the variable min/max settings: but there's definitely some other part of the physics (I imagine somewhere in the scripts/plugins) that hard-caps mesh manipulation. But I'll keep fiddling with it from time to time. I have faith.
So, Sam3DX, I was just fiddling with Cheat Engine for old time's sake, and I discovered the issue. Whatever you used for the penis size back then has a float variable that's labeled "PenisSmallBlend" in the save file, which is descending. The value ranges from 1 for the smallest size to 0 for the biggest size. It can't go negative, but when I changed that variable to 10, the penis inversely ballooned eight feet out of her ass and upwards, lol. Wish to Hell you still had the project files for .08. I'd tweak it all sorts of weird, lol.

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
Wait, at this stage of the game is there multiplayer or is it still in the works?
There is multiplayer but it's a kind of not multiplayer at the same time. Here's how it works, you set up a match, choose which wrestler you want to put out there, then wait for someone to accept the match. The match plays out automatically between the two wrestlers being controlled by the games ai. One side wins, whoever accepts the challenge gets to pick the final finisher win or lose.

So you are competing against other players and their characters, but you're not competing directly.

There is an informal pvp option in the Multiplayer Sandbox mode, where you connect to a server and meet up with other players. You can interact with each other and use moves on one another, but there's no damage or lust meter. Players seem to use it for roleplaying.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes