3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Ah, I see. Well, unfortunately, sex-fight is really a niche fetish and we simply didn't have enough players to build a fully working "realtime multiplayer". In a way, it's working right now even 10 people who occasionally join the game during the day for a short time could participate in the "my bot VS your bot" action. With real-time multiplayer, those 10 people would just constantly experience "no opponent available" situations and eventually leave claiming the game as dead.

At the same time, Virtual Playground players are a separate community that (mostly) is not interested in a proper "gaming" experience. Most of them are 100% roleplayers and they deliberately ask me to not add gaming stuff to the VP :LOL::LOL:
But orgasm visualization (as a roleplay mechanic) for VP is on my to-do list of course. Eventually, it will be added.

Hi, thank you for addressing my comment. I'd like to see Multiplayer in real time (fights against other people, not just bots) and having the choice to ejaculate in the Virtual Playground. Mine wasn't criticism on the existing features, but rather about what more it could have that would make it even better.

Initially when I found out about the game, by "multiplayer" I thought I could fight my long distance girlfriend in real time. But the VP was our only choice to have fun together, and we couldn't cum in game. It's an amazing project, but there are some limitations and in my case me and my girlfriend couldn't make the most of it.

Reactions: Helblau

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
Ah, I see. Well, unfortunately, sex-fight is really a niche fetish and we simply didn't have enough players to build a fully working "realtime multiplayer". In a way, it's working right now even 10 people who occasionally join the game during the day for a short time could participate in the "my bot VS your bot" action. With real-time multiplayer, those 10 people would just constantly experience "no opponent available" situations and eventually leave claiming the game as dead.

At the same time, Virtual Playground players are a separate community that (mostly) is not interested in a proper "gaming" experience. Most of them are 100% roleplayers and they deliberately ask me to not add gaming stuff to the VP :LOL::LOL:
But orgasm visualization (as a roleplay mechanic) for VP is on my to-do list of course. Eventually, it will be added.
I understand. Makes sense. Still, I believe it's possible that implementing a real time mode may attract more players. Isn't it worth it to at least try for a short period of time to see if it gets more attention? It doesn't have to be a permanent change but a couple weeks, a month. Then again, I may not fully comprehend just how much money goes into servers and what it takes to keep them up so it might not be a possible investment but if there's the possibility, why not? It's a good experiment.

About the VP, yes I was specifically just referring to the orgasm visualization. It's good news to know it will eventually be added, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Then again, I may not fully comprehend just how much money goes into servers and what it takes to keep them up so it might not be a possible investment but if there's the possibility, why not? It's a good experiment.
haha, you could start by googling some memes about "just add multiplayer" to get a high-level overview of the case :LOL:
In short - it's not "a good experiment" but an insane amount of work to develop and support it. As a solo developer, I have a very limited time/money resource amount so I must wisely prioritize one feature over another. And "real-time multiplayer" is not one of them on my current to-do list because of many reasons.

Reactions: Helblau

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
is this suppose to be that hard? i get my ass kicked all the time.
Yeah, unfortunately, I missed creating an "easy" mode and you need to dig hard into game logic to get any results. This will be fixed in the upcoming game rework which will have much simpler and more intuitive logic + different levels of AI strength

Reactions: Bastion996

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Character creation does not work at all.....
Don't download v2024 alpha build! It's not the working game! It's a technical alpha build created deliberately to showcase some very particular features to my patrons. Once again, it's not the game, it will not work as you expected! It's just randomly stolen technical files that were not supposed to be public. It's not uploaded by me but by moderators who didn't understand what is it. If you're not my patron and you don't have a working game installed alongside this build - don't use. You will be disappointed.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
View attachment 1663842

Overview:
A unique adult competitive sex fighting game. Dozens of skills and fetishes. It's not a classic fighter like Mortal Kombat, based on your reactions and insane button-smashing. It's turn-based fighting where you rely on strategy and tactics. Multiplayer or Solo experience.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-12
Release Date: 2024-01-08
Developer/Publisher: Sam3DX - -
Censorship: None
Version: 2024 Alpha Build
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Main Features:

sam3dx: Don't download v2024 alpha build! It's not the working game! It's a technical alpha build created deliberately to showcase some very particular features to my patrons. Once again, it's not the game, it will not work as you expected! It's just randomly stolen technical files that were not supposed to be public. It's not uploaded by me but by moderators who didn't understand what is it. If you're not my patron and you don't have a working game installed alongside this build - don't use. You will be disappointed.

DOWNLOAD <- broken game
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Old Build <-working game
Win:
GDRIVE - MEGA - -

View attachment 1044357 View attachment 1044360 View attachment 1044359 View attachment 1044358 View attachment 1044365 View attachment 1738774 View attachment 1799205
I just want to add a suggestion to this landing page; make it so that anyone who stumbles upon it cannot move their mouse or body and have their family have guns pointed at their heads unless they read the disclaimer and check a checkbox that says they understand

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Oh, I'm pretty sure it will not be here in a week, unfortunately. Still a long way to go :censored:
Yeah, I think at this point my bank account will drain faster than the update will come :KEK:
Godspeed on the updates, I'm not that active on the Discord server but I'm always watching out for the next one, I'll be waiting o7

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sam3DX

Emendar1994

Feb 8, 2021
Oh, I'm pretty sure it will not be here in a week, unfortunately. Still a long way to go :censored:
hello, your game doesn't start, of course I'm sinning on an old processor that doesn't have sse 4.1 4.2, but maybe it's fixed somehow for you? You start the game a little bit and it closes immediately

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
hello, your game doesn't start, of course I'm sinning on an old processor that doesn't have sse 4.1 4.2, but maybe it's fixed somehow for you? You start the game a little bit and it closes immediately
I would assume you're out of memory at some point. Open the task manager and check how the RAM is used when you start the game

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Does your game eat more RAM than Genshin impact? It seems to eat a little, I think 200 MB and closes, so the RAM is 6 GB
Genshin Impact was made by a studio with 5000 employees, it makes sense that some of those 5k people could spent more time on memory optimization than I do :LOL:

If you have less than 8GB it will probably not work. You could try to check logs in
Code:
c:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Sam3DX\NF3D\
to get more detailed info on the crash.

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
Hey can you make extra physics for liquids (basically boob punch may squirt little milk gets red or blueish) and ball punch make dick more erect reddish , purple ish again and precum leak basically stuff like my poster :) i think it is pretty self explanatory. I think juices and bruises and extra erection will bring more to the game like nipple erection clitoris erection vagina erection and penis extra erection when squeezed.
P.S. just tips from one horny girl no need to bash me or scald me :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sam3DX
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes