4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

freeko

May 15, 2019
The person who was behind US originally sold the idea to someone else. The male "referee" had a vision on how things should go and that worked really well for the better part of 10 years. Said referee decided to sell the concept to one of the other people involved with the production. US continued for another two or so years before the idea ran its course. Maybe it was due to the atmosphere changing when the female referee took over?

Long story short, the female referee wanted to change the formula and that meant US had run its course and was discontinued. The new formula is sorta whatever to me but US almost never featured any males in the fights. EVF was created to cater to a different crowd that wanted male vs female action. EVL is about as close of a brand to what US was in the past but is still significantly different.

Perhaps it was the simple concept that the ability to use the US name had run out? I'd have to ask someone in the know as I am wholly speculating on that aspect.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
The person who was behind US originally sold the idea to someone else. The male "referee" had a vision on how things should go and that worked really well for the better part of 10 years. Said referee decided to sell the concept to one of the other people involved with the production. US continued for another two or so years before the idea ran its course. Maybe it was due to the atmosphere changing when the female referee took over?

Long story short, the female referee wanted to change the formula and that meant US had run its course and was discontinued. The new formula is sorta whatever to me but US almost never featured any males in the fights. EVF was created to cater to a different crowd that wanted male vs female action. EVL is about as close of a brand to what US was in the past but is still significantly different.

Perhaps it was the simple concept that the ability to use the US name had run out? I'd have to ask someone in the know as I am wholly speculating on that aspect.
what

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

That is surprising. I have always been a fan of girl on guy wrestling over FvF. I could go either way on the ref. On the one hand I could see a female ref appealing to more viewers but on the otherhand the male ref was there from the beginning and has become part of the arena. I think the worst part was the rebranding. The content is mostly the same but it just isn't Ultimate Surrender.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes