Wolf RPG Completed Naked Order [v1.2] [Circle Streak]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
wondering something, has anyone seen the english translation of the squeal of this called naked plus? If not does anyone know some that cna translate it?
i believe i saw it somewhere could be on this thread, the translation is no complete for some minor conversion but all h scenes is translated

mickey221280

Jun 29, 2018
Why the developper don't fix the bug of the english version??? Personnaly, i'll not use an emulator, so, i prefer play to another game who is made by a true developper... And not a fake of it...

remove the English language from the description please, it's a lie

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Why the developper don't fix the bug of the english version??? Personnaly, i'll not use an emulator, so, i prefer play to another game who is made by a true developper... And not a fake of it...
What?? The developer of this game didn't release an english version why would they patch it, you use an emulator because it is a Japanese game. The circle (dev) who made the game are not "fake" just because they don't release a bug fix for an unofficial english translation of a pirated version of their game.

Reactions: gamiat

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Absolutely no words. No Japanese but no English or anything. Just empty dialogue boxes and dialogue choices are all blank choices. I have no idea what I am choosing.

Reactions: Jinx404V

Chudi

Sep 12, 2017
here is naked extra translated taken from ulmf
their thread is here
Could some kind soul upload this on mega or something? I cant download from this site, every time its interupted. Thanks in advance! :3

冷雾

Jul 2, 2018
I am eager to find how to see 'tuika12a' (from \CG folder) happening, for example. There are many to be seen from those tuikaxx scenes.

The updated saves here (if I recall) only have some of them unlocked.
I am trying to unlock scenes as well. Any luck on your end with tuika12a?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
In this thread people talk about "Naked Extra"
https://f95zone.to/threads/naked-adventure-v0-3-4-erahunter.24581/page-7

Here there is a Mega link ( )
But this is the trail verson ...
According to Circle Streak's blog on dlsite, Naked Extra 0.3 was released as a free trial June last year. ULMF did the translation for it.

In November Circle Streak released a free download of Naked Extra 0.9:

In a recent blog post ( ) the author said he wants to release Naked Extra 1.0 this month (January). Perhaps if someone made ULMF aware they might be able to provide an English translations for this game...

In the mean time, there's also Naked Petit (also free download):

For people having graphical glitches such as missing text, try switching to the software renderer (this is Config.exe for Naked Plus but the same applies to every Wolf RPG game under the sun) and of course always use AppLocale set to Japanese.

1578581273362.png

Last edited:

haizin

Feb 2, 2020
View attachment 264726

Overview:
They came and took Rin's little sister as collateral for her father's unpaid debts.
Now Rin is on a mission to buy her little sister back, but there's a catch: she has to do it naked.
Roaming nude in the street, she searches town and tries to avoid detection......
Thread Updated: 2019-03-17
Release Date : 2016-09-22
Developer:
Censored : Partial
Version: 1.2
Language: English(Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

View attachment 9906 View attachment 9907 View attachment 9905
english text not showing up its totally blank box in text place.how to fix it

Feb 11, 2020
Hello, can somebody point out all the 10 plates in the order#17? I just can find 9 plates, kept missing the last one...
many thanks!

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes