Wolf RPG Completed Naked Order [v1.2] [Circle Streak]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 11, 2020
i took someone else's save and completed all order but i'ts still missing some scene, all endings are cleared tho
thanks! I got past that Order 17 now (you just need to duck/ press C and that's it).
Do you have any info or link about Naked Plus (the sequel of Naked Order)? All I keep finding is partial translations...hopefully there's a full-English or something like that.
Many thanks!

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
thanks! I got past that Order 17 now (you just need to duck/ press C and that's it).
Do you have any info or link about Naked Plus (the sequel of Naked Order)? All I keep finding is partial translations...hopefully there's a full-English or something like that.
Many thanks!
I'm not sure how to create game threads... There isn't one (yet) for Naked Plus and for sure it deserves one. But anyways, this should be Naked Plus 1.0 (English):

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
i took someone else's save and completed all order but i'ts still missing some scene, all endings are cleared tho
Here's my save, I cheked yours and mine should be more complete

Basically there are three galleries, I have all three unlocked but only two have all the events accessible, in the last one I'm missing 21 events, I asked a bunch of pages before if someone completed that part but doesn't seem the case

Feb 11, 2020
Here's my save, I cheked yours and mine should be more complete

Basically there are three galleries, I have all three unlocked but only two have all the events accessible, in the last one I'm missing 21 events, I asked a bunch of pages before if someone completed that part but doesn't seem the case
how do you complete those other H-scenes? Like the "bullied", and the "meat toilet" in particular?
and the last 10 scenes below that?

Feb 11, 2020
I'm not sure how to create game threads... There isn't one (yet) for Naked Plus and for sure it deserves one. But anyways, this should be Naked Plus 1.0 (English): Mega
oh btw I just realise I have this very version, I thought this was full-English, turns out it's machine-translated, with about 50% of the dialogues remained untranslated. :(
Thanks for the link still, though. But we really hope someone could make a full-English translation on Naked Plus.

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
how do you complete those other H-scenes? Like the "bullied", and the "meat toilet" in particular?
and the last 10 scenes below that?
I played this game more than one year ago, so I'm not sure, but:
A lot of the first scenes in that second gallery are from game-overs to other events, like getting stomped by a car too much times, or getting taken by some kind of bad guy too many times

"bullied" and "meat toilet" should require to be found around the school, if I'm not wrong, some of the random encounters there, are actual students (when she enters the area she says something like "oh no there might be my classmates here")

For the last 10 I have no clue, I think they are all different endings, though I remember seeing them one after the other in one go, so they should unlock in groups or something like that

Reactions: slaveofmysword
Feb 11, 2020
I played this game more than one year ago, so I'm not sure, but:
A lot of the first scenes in that second gallery are from game-overs to other events, like getting stomped by a car too much times, or getting taken by some kind of bad guy too many times

"bullied" and "meat toilet" should require to be found around the school, if I'm not wrong, some of the random encounters there, are actual students (when she enters the area she says something like "oh no there might be my classmates here")

For the last 10 I have no clue, I think they are all different endings, though I remember seeing them one after the other in one go, so they should unlock in groups or something like that
hmmm I see. I think we still have to pry Naked Order some more for these different H-scenes, like loads more to be unlocked. I first realised all these when I stumbled on that strip club kinda building, and that photoshoot, and realised there could be loads more. But yeah, thanks for pointing those hints out! :)

Reactions: trocolloo

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
hmmm I see. I think we still have to pry Naked Order some more for these different H-scenes, like loads more to be unlocked. I first realised all these when I stumbled on that strip club kinda building, and that photoshoot, and realised there could be loads more. But yeah, thanks for pointing those hints out! :)
I've rewatched some orders and maybe another clue to get those two events is the swimsuit order, the one where you go to a different place and have to find some kind of tokens in a swimsuit, there is one NPC (around the center buldings) who is a classmate and it either goes well and he gives you the token or he takes advantage of the situation, if you use my gallery you can find the event in the first one and it's even playable

But yeah more play should be required, problem is this version doesn't seem to be fully translated, so it's possible that some events can't even be unlocked beacause of sheningans of the translation patch, and I'm not really interested all that much in untraslated events, so I'm hoping that sometime, someone will translate it

• Wow
Reactions: slaveofmysword
Feb 11, 2020
I've rewatched some orders and maybe another clue to get those two events is the swimsuit order, the one where you go to a different place and have to find some kind of tokens in a swimsuit, there is one NPC (around the center buldings) who is a classmate and it either goes well and he gives you the token or he takes advantage of the situation, if you use my gallery you can find the event in the first one and it's even playable

But yeah more play should be required, problem is this version doesn't seem to be fully translated, so it's possible that some events can't even be unlocked beacause of sheningans of the translation patch, and I'm not really interested all that much in untraslated events, so I'm hoping that sometime, someone will translate it
oh that's Order 17! :) I like that order, really worth the b*ner on that one. XD
I did see the "failure" option, though I dunno how you exactly fail on that and let that classmate take advantage of Rin (when I tried to quit, it was only Rin saying she had enough, and went back to the default city).

ok, I get what you're saying...
there's been translators who stop midway, I mean I just started playing all these H-games last year, like really 2019; like I missed a lot (I know!) and I'm just now catching up.
Like for example, that guy translating "A Tale of Two Swords", he stopped halfway; I know this because I'm currently playing Sacred Eyes (it's like Slave Sword, which I love).
The one who's still translating Naked Plus just... I dunno where he is, he's in ULMF site and he's name's Etory; tried contactiing him but no response. Maybe it's been years too late for these series though. :(

Reactions: trocolloo

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
oh that's Order 17! :) I like that order, really worth the b*ner on that one. XD
I did see the "failure" option, though I dunno how you exactly fail on that and let that classmate take advantage of Rin (when I tried to quit, it was only Rin saying she had enough, and went back to the default city).
I tried playing the event again but I also can't get the failure, I've tried with different level of motivation and starts, but seems that's not related to them, maybe it's a condition outside of the event, like getting spotted by other students during the usual night stroll, if it's like this it's an assle lol

ok, I get what you're saying...
there's been translators who stop midway, I mean I just started playing all these H-games last year, like really 2019; like I missed a lot (I know!) and I'm just now catching up.
Same, in my case I actually found these games more than 5 years ago, but only the japanese versions, so I wasn't really interested but still played them occasionally, then a few years ago I noticed that there were actual english translations, but I still played them occanisionally cause I just though there was a bunch of them and that was it, only some time before I joined here (2018) I noticed how much content there is, and I still have a lot of games to play (saved the pages in my bookmarks), problem is, now I don't quite have the time to play all of them, so I usually go for full translated ones when I can find the time

Like for example, that guy translating "A Tale of Two Swords", he stopped halfway; I know this because I'm currently playing Sacred Eyes (it's like Slave Sword, which I love).
I have Slave Sword already saved in the bookmarks along other 260 games lol, I cheked the other two and added them XD

The one who's still translating Naked Plus just... I dunno where he is, he's in ULMF site and he's name's Etory; tried contactiing him but no response. Maybe it's been years too late for these series though. :(
Guess we'll have to wait for another one if there will ever be, in the worst case I'll just have to play the japanese one and use google translator

chicoazian

Apr 4, 2019
To unlock bullied and meat locker, etc. it requires getting caught by students walking in the streets. For example, in the lower left block (with the school) there is always a girl in a school uniform near the school entrance. There is also a male student near the upper left train tracks. If you are "seen", you will first get a scene at school of "rumors of a naked girl". Get caught a second time, get bullied by your friends/used by the students each successive time you get caught by a male/female student.

Feb 11, 2020
To unlock bullied and meat locker, etc. it requires getting caught by students walking in the streets. For example, in the lower left block (with the school) there is always a girl in a school uniform near the school entrance. There is also a male student near the upper left train tracks. If you are "seen", you will first get a scene at school of "rumors of a naked girl". Get caught a second time, get bullied by your friends/used by the students each successive time you get caught by a male/female student.
alright thanks friend!
and what about the last 10 H-scenes, do you know how to do that? :3

Feb 11, 2020
also, I'm currently doing that student run thing... but I can't get the H-scene to trigger to the 4th and 5th scenes, the r*pe scene with that otaku fat guy is the most I can make on this one...
any help?
Also, if you can give me a walkthrough on any other scenes that are difficult to get things done (I've finished all 30 orders, it's these H-scenes I can't complete), please let me know. Thanks ! :)

SrslyRlyNope

Apr 4, 2020
Hello, thanks for uploading this game. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble running it. After extracting the files using 7-Zip, the game launches with no text in the boxes, options, or anywhere. Everything else seems to work as expected. I'm wondering if anyone has a solution.
I have attached a screenshot of the issue.

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Hello, thanks for uploading this game. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble running it. After extracting the files using 7-Zip, the game launches with no text in the boxes, options, or anywhere. Everything else seems to work as expected. I'm wondering if anyone has a solution.
I have attached a screenshot of the issue.
You should either turn your system locale to japanese or use a program to run it (I use applocale), I see the same thing as you if I open it wihout using it
Here's a guide

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes