Wolf RPG Completed Naked Order [v1.2] [Circle Streak]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Has anyone posted a solution for Order 3? I always fail that one ._.
You need a low lewdness level to complete that, I don't exactly know how lewdness works, but I think it raises with encounters and such, so maybe you want to do that in the beginning of the game

Weird, game downloaded properly, it started properly, but there's no text. Literally, everything is blank. Am I the only one with this problem?
You should either turn your system locale to japanese or use a program to run it (I use applocale), I see the same thing as you if I open it wihout using it
Here's a guide

chicoazian

Apr 4, 2019
also, I'm currently doing that student run thing... but I can't get the H-scene to trigger to the 4th and 5th scenes, the r*pe scene with that otaku fat guy is the most I can make on this one...
any help?
Also, if you can give me a walkthrough on any other scenes that are difficult to get things done (I've finished all 30 orders, it's these H-scenes I can't complete), please let me know. Thanks ! :)
Sorry it took me so long to get back to y'all. It's been a while since I played the game but there is no Scene 4 or 5 in either the Bullied or Meat Locker scenario. The only scenes that go past 3 are the Endings (Ending 1 - rescue sis before 30 days, Ending 2 - rescue sis after 30 days, Ending 3 - rescue sis after meat locker and bullied abuse, Ending 4 - good cosplay ending after doing Order 7-8-9 WITHOUT gangbang and rescuing sis before 30 days, Ending 5 - bad boyfriend ending after doing Order 7-8-9, rejecting group photoshoot and accepting private photoshoot, and Ending Plus which is the bottom 10 boxes.)

The boxes in the fourth and fifth spots are actually alternate two part scenes; like the two possible scenes in the strip club; the three scenes with the school security guard (if you fail Order 1 and return to the school three times), returning to the convenience store to work part-time (I forget the Order number), etc.

You can unlock the bottom ten boxes - that section is the content added after 1.05 went to 1.2; unfortunately that content is NOT translated. It's still playable though. Outside of the blackmailer's office, there will be a shining star. Turns out that's a photo of another streaker. Then, when you go into the strip club, you'll find a second photo of the same girl in the upper left hand corner. Once you've found both photos and your Depravity reaches 5, you'll exit your house to find another naked girl. You'll have a conversation, play two crawling mini-games (where you really have to LEARN the timing of people and it's annoying as hell - I mean, you still get the photobooth images if you fail but man, it's annoying) and eventually get the full public exhibition Plus ending with your new big sis.

Renegade48

Mar 4, 2018
how do you complete order 17? the schoolboy keeps throwing it. do i need not to have the meat locker? thx

Mjunh

Nov 5, 2018
so i really wanted to know what was going on with remi. so i downloaded translation ++ and tried to do a translation for personal use the translation seem to work but when i fallow instructions for exporting/ enjecting the translation there is no change in the game so i have no idea what im doing wrong any one else try using translation++ on this? only thing i can think of is instructions say something about re naming game archive data and for wolf rpg it should be data.wolf that should be renamed to data.bak but i do not see this im. ready to give up at this point just my luck first time i decide to do this and i can't figure it out.

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
Any idea how and where to get more photos? In the extras (besides the 30 scenes) there are photos to be collected. Can´t find, only found the 1st one.

Mjunh

Nov 5, 2018
Any idea how and where to get more photos? In the extras (besides the 30 scenes) there are photos to be collected. Can´t find, only found the 1st one.
not sure if u mean the pictures found of the other girl u can find one is found next to the loan shark office looks like normal key star but when you run over it it stops u so u need to hit enter to pick it up second is found in club i think it was blue star in map north 3 top right corner or maybe north 2 middle top not sure which also after obtaining both u will meat girl in south 2 next to home but it is un translated which is what i tried to translate but could not get game to run translation from the traslation++ application i downloaded. any other pics i have not found yet i stopped playing. also your satisfaction/lewd levl may play a part in fiding them mine was lvl 5 and it was new game plus

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
not sure if u mean the pictures found of the other girl u can find one is found next to the loan shark office looks like normal key star but when you run over it it stops u so u need to hit enter to pick it up second is found in club i think it was blue star in map north 3 top right corner or maybe north 2 middle top not sure which also after obtaining both u will meat girl in south 2 next to home but it is un translated which is what i tried to translate but could not get game to run translation from the traslation++ application i downloaded. any other pics i have not found yet i stopped playing. also your satisfaction/lewd levl may play a part in fiding them mine was lvl 5 and it was new game plus
She has her own events in later versions. I'm not sure which version those events were added but they were never translated but the general gist of it is that she got into the exhibition game before the events of the game. I don't remember if she was also blackmailed into it like the player character or not. I think her name was Emi. I used to have the version that I started translating archived somewhere but that was years ago and I don't remember where. She has her own ending with the player character as well.

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
Thanks. As for TL++, tried to open and stopped in "parsing wolf files" and stopped, seems frozen, not sure.

gchk

Oct 16, 2020
Almost done but I can't figure out how to unlock events #30 (to the right of "Minimart Job") and #39 (to the right of "Slave Market 3") in the Other Events room. Been through several extra playthroughs already with no results. Does anybody know how to unlock them or at least what they're called to help narrow it down?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes