Unreal Engine Naked Risk 3D [v1.3.2] [Brazen Games]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
it's interesting the first few minutes but gets boring fast since it's basically the same exact thing on repeat every level.
a linear stealth A to B game with no reward and minimal punishment.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
It's great as a concept... but that's all it is right now: a concept. The game actually runs very smoothly on my potato of a "gaming laptop", so I'm thankful for that, at least.

There's nothing to do except look for about three dozen pictures across the whole school, then go to the roof and find your clothes. But even with clothes, your Risk meter goes up when a guy sees you, so I'm not sure even the most basic of coding is done. You can also clip into a lot of the objects, like chairs, desks and shelving units—there was a non-zero number of times that I rolled into a desk and managed to clip into it in such a way that my character ended up stuck in place upside-down. Additionally, a lot of the collision isn't finished; you can walk through each of the bathroom walls, and the gymnasium basically doesn't have walls or fully functioning stairs... and whatever you do, don't go behind the gym or you'll fall into an eternal abyss.

But other than that, it's fine... as a concept, that is. I like the addition of the context and overlay menu accessed with NumPad 5+2 or 5+8, which implies that there will be instances where you'll get tied up and/or plugged with a dildo(s)... though right now, it's just walking around with your hands behind your back for "HandsTied" and... pointing your hand like a gun for the "Dildo" and "Smartphone" options, oddly enough.

And of course, there are pictures. There are always pictures.
Screenshot (1270).png Screenshot (1271).png Screenshot (1272).png Screenshot (1273).png

Lotto1212

Aug 23, 2018
looking forward to this, though maybe the developer can take naked order or naked story or naked adventure as reference
anyway i'm looking forward to this since there not many game focusing on exhibitionism

Reactions: eugeneloza

dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
Desktop_201118_0157_1.png
I don't know why i fall down on map as you can see sun is in below it keep falling its been 10 min now i had to close game can you fix it ?

Reactions: wiwem71072

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
I'm down with these sort of games. That being said, this one is definitely fresh out of the oven. Will keep an eye on this, but Roshutsu is the more interesting of the pair right now.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Definitely going to need the "exhibitionism" tag for this.
And yea, this is going to be interesting to watch in development and compare (subconsciously for myself) alongside Roshutsu.

I moreso hope that both of them each become full-on games because really, they're two games that are more focused to the risk-taking and thrill-seeking part of exhibitionism, rather than it thrown in for just another public sex-focused game like with most of the games with the tag (can't say the same for most of the VNs).

Reactions: Dirty_Dan

Huffleperv

Dec 3, 2020
That was fun but I got stuck after finding 36 photos, then I fell off the edge of the playground...forever.....

I really like this concept but once she has her clothes back, all at once, it seems a bit pointless to wear them and a bit confusing that it's still 'risky' and she's still trying to cover herself. I was a bit puzzled when wearing the clothes and the Risk meter still triggered. Also I've still no idea how many photos there is, I'm guessing 40 but I couldn't find more than 36 and it didn't end?

I think this could be really good if rather than having a few people running around on a strange jog the school and map is full of people standing around and playing, on their own and in groups chatting and people playing, teachers walking around etc acting normally, but she has to get around the map inside and outside to the photos without being seen. It would be really good if she had a reason to take her clothes off and be risky too, maybe some sort of increasing bar or points for length of time with some or all clothes off without being seen. Just her shirt off but bra on and the points go up slowly but the risk or penalty bar goes up slower too when seen, fully naked and the points shoot up but if you get seen the risk bar shoots up too. Or maybe if her clothes were spread around the map and she had to collect them all, like "Horse" in that skateboarding game I don't want to mention. Starting with socks or something small but not very covering and ending with her skirt. Seriously if there was a game like that and there could be various locations, the mall, the park, a theme park, an airport, a hospital etc all with normal groups of people that would be brilliant. Love the concept tho and hope you take it further! Thanks :)

Last edited:

Huffleperv

Dec 3, 2020
Oh, folks, I don't know how to feel about this.

On the one hand, I personally welcome an exhibition focussed game where you don't get fucked by every male in the city if you get caught,

but, on the other, I don't see the point of the game, not to mention that this isn't even soft-core, it's just nudity. If at least it had models with detailed sexual organs and pubic hair...
I agree it could be nice if the characters were more realistic but on the concept, seriously it's great to see a game without sex in based purely on exhibitionism and the idea of you as the protagonist not wanting to get seen. I even think it would be cool to see the addition of a point system for time naked and not seen, making it more about to thrill of the exhibitionism. It needs some work but there's a big lack of exhibitionism games and I think this is interesting. If it played like a playful happy Metal Gear with a lot more objects to hide behind a realistic small groups of people, and had the realism Mirage, it would be brilliant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Banshee96
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes