MEOW876

Apr 26, 2020
It seems most MC in this kind of game are....weired in some terms
Never get used to it...just use it bruh

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I can barely get through this game because of how much of a little bitch the MC is he seriously pisses me off. Whenever I read his dialogue my only thoughts are "He's such a little bitch, stop your heart from beating." I'm not even sure if I can enjoy any of the sex scenes if he's still a little bitch through most of them I hate his whole attitude and his dumbass love for his sisters. I hate netorare, I really do but I kind of want him to get netorared honestly I kind of get it a little. He has all the cards and uses them in the most minimal way possible.

Last edited:

Lisvi

May 6, 2017
Does the main protagonist change his hair color or is that a different dude going at it with them? I strictly play single member games.

Ok so I looked at the CGs. Findings below in spoiler tags. Not my cup of tea unfortunately.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can I ask how you viewed the cgs?

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
I genuinely fucking hate all three of these girls and what a pussy the mc is. Please tell me he grows a pair at some point and puts them in their place.
From the preview pics and how he fucks them it doesnt look like the MC is a pussy. Looks like good male dominance to me.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
From the preview pics and how he fucks them it doesnt look like the MC is a pussy. Looks like good male dominance to me.
In the scenes, yes he's complete dominant. Outside, not at all. Nothing

l3LUE_SKULL

Feb 17, 2020
I really like the InGame Pictures, normally if i like the Picture I try to open the Data to gain the CGs,
well here it doesn´t work...
a PAK data, that isn´t a PAK Data,
because every unpackig Software (I tried so far) Says it isn´t a PAK Data,
again I like the Game... (But im more of a type that hates long waiting or Grinding in those kind of games...)
therefore if someone is out there who is Able to Open the (Fake or legit) PAK data,
please tell me the Software or give me a CG LINK.
Thanks

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
mfw I want the MC to impregnate them all and ALSO fuck them shapeshifted into goblins and dogs :C

seriously tho my biggest wish on seeing that this game isn't Miel is that it doesn't have a single fucking drop of piss in it, can anyone tell me if I should dash my dreams now or let hope spring eternal

jerokmenel

Aug 7, 2020
View attachment 1430005

Overview:
The Pubs were a famous dark elven family, and the head of this family had a son, Ober, and three daughters as well.
Although Ober dearly loved his sisters, because he was a half-human, his sisters abhorred him and treated him like little more than a servant.
But one day, the dark elves received a divine revelation:

"The offspring of Ober Pubs and his beloved woman shall lead the dark elves to a golden age spanning thousands of years."
Therefore, Ober was proclaimed the future head of the family, and his sisters were ordered to bear his children.
The one who conceived his child first would become the ruler of the family alongside Ober, while the others would be forced to become their servants.

Thus began the struggle of the sisters to get Ober to impregnate them (quickly, if possible). However,
Ober did not want to waste such a golden opportunity, and therefore used this chance to make his sisters do whatever he wanted...​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-01
Release Date: 2021-10-01
Developer: Waffle - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Thanks

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
mfw I want the MC to impregnate them all and ALSO fuck them shapeshifted into goblins and dogs :C

seriously tho my biggest wish on seeing that this game isn't Miel is that it doesn't have a single fucking drop of piss in it, can anyone tell me if I should dash my dreams now or let hope spring eternal
Hate to crush your dreams, but I've seen three piss related scenes already, and I'm not sure how much more there is of this thing. One where Ober pisses on the middle sister's face and in her mouth. One where he orders the youngest to piss in public before fucking. One where the eldest wets herself from feeling too good.

No idea if there will be more.

So far the fetish hasn't been too intrusive, but it's definitely not my jam.

Reactions: mrttao

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
Hate to crush your dreams, but I've seen three piss related scenes already, and I'm not sure how much more there is of this thing. One where Ober pisses on the middle sister's face and in her mouth. One where he orders the youngest to piss in public before fucking. One where the eldest wets herself from feeling too good.

No idea if there will be more.

So far the fetish hasn't been too intrusive, but it's definitely not my jam.
image_2021-10-06_200951.png
so how come it's basically impossible to find a VN with elf girls that doesn't involve piss drinking

Reactions: mrttao
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes