grohotor

May 15, 2020
I got all excited seeing a game like this and it not being Miel. I thought to myself, "Ava, you might get a sex filled romp without those ugly as fuck tattoo's Miel keep insisting on adding" ....... and then I saw they do indeed have those ugly as fuck tattoo's Miel insist on adding....

Woe is me.
No piggy shit, thats a step up, right ?

Reactions: Lurker_555111

Segismund

Sep 28, 2018
I am inordinately jubilant with this release like you would not believe.

Not only is this from waffle, not only is the art top notch, not only is this about delicious Dark Elves. Not only is this about a tale of just desserts from high and mighty heartless women. Not only is this about incest.

THIS IS ABOUT IMPREGNATING YOUR SCRUMPTIOUS DARK ELF SISTERS WHO HAD IT COMING FOR BEING RAGING BITCHES MADE BY TOP NOTCH WAFFLE

MY BRETHREN.

TONIGHT WE FEAST ON DARK MEAT.

And then we’re gonna put babies in it.

That’s right. I’m gonna fuck the revenge meat.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Namaiki is such a great word, whenever i see it with a good art like this one i know something good is coming

bfgbun

May 10, 2021
I did a check, and all of it is MC shapeshifting.

Things he shapeshifts into: goblin, orc, dog, his father (harem scene).

All but goblin shapeshift is avoidable, to avoid orc/dog/father shapeshift, just choose to impregnate them.

TBH, I reckon these are re-used assets, cause it seems like the story was done to fit the cgs, not the sory then the cgs. Could be wrong though.
However for the shapeshifting, all but the goblin scene tend to be third person instead of pov (goblin switches to pov) sooo :|
Ok cool. Thanks for the info. I think I will give it a try then, I can always skip those scenes if I don't like them. When I looked at the censored CGs the one scene where they are outside with the dark haired main is actually the MC too. For some reason his hair color is changes here but the original has him blonde.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes