anterogi

May 30, 2021
Im looking for a way to unpack the game files. Any Idea how to extract this type of pak file? What game engine is this made in?

Reactions: Lisvi

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
An hour into this game and I'm actually liking a lot of things.

1. Uncensored
2. Every character including male characters have voice actors. Your character obvious doesn't which is normal, but it always feels good there are male voices because it shows that the creator cares. (Its always my biggest gripe with Black Lilith is no matter how important the guy is, they never give them voices).
3. The story is actually really good but it helps with how the male cast is more prominent. The eldest's sister for hating her brother is actually rather depressing. (No spoilers). But you basically have the eldest sister who feel obligated to take care of the family despite her past and trauma. The middle sister simply has as inferiority complex and she always has to be in control and the idea of being a servant is worse than being a wife (her logic doesn't make sense TBH). And the youngest sister just wants to be queen but she also is the nicest of the three (she teases and trolls her brother like a sibling actually does and while she laughs at the castration and dick cutting jokes, it never felt malicious compared to the other sisters who do hate him. One for trauma and the other with an inferiority complex).
4. This game is really funny. The male voice actors just added to this one scene later. I'm immature.

And I do appreciate the character development of the protagonist. He really does go from wimpy to attempting to assert control like the head of the family he should be. The fact the eldest sister can see that he can take control does give her hope that the dark elves ain't doomed does make it feel better.

Onlygoodgames

Sep 30, 2021
I didn’t understand the charm of such games before. This graphics seemed strange to me. But now I'm looking for just such games. Thanks.

May 6, 2017
*See pic sample
Goodness gracious, what kind of sick degenerate man play this thing
*proceed to download
Truly atrocious

Joke aside, fair warning
There Bestiality in one of the girl route
Already confirm with vndb and cg gallery, albeit only couple of scene among many other

Last edited:

redun

Mar 17, 2018
Sees game, oh interesting. Sees waffle dammit another game with scenes that never fucking end and i ill end up bored a quarter through the first scene oh well.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
from the screens you are not the only one who gonna fuck them,so i guess NTR ?

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes