RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
...Why does the protagonist look like male Robin from Fire Emblem. LOOOOOL So getting any girl in Awakening wasn't good enough so now he moved to the dark elves???? :')

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
1 of thous days there is gone be a 1920 X 1080 resolution option for thous games, i just hope i don't die before it does tho :LOL:

Reactions: Thundrakar

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Does the main protagonist change his hair color or is that a different dude going at it with them? I strictly play single member games.

Ok so I looked at the CGs. Findings below in spoiler tags. Not my cup of tea unfortunately.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did a check, and all of it is MC shapeshifting.

Things he shapeshifts into: goblin, orc, dog, his father (harem scene).

All but goblin shapeshift is avoidable, to avoid orc/dog/father shapeshift, just choose to impregnate them.

TBH, I reckon these are re-used assets, cause it seems like the story was done to fit the cgs, not the sory then the cgs. Could be wrong though.
However for the shapeshifting, all but the goblin scene tend to be third person instead of pov (goblin switches to pov) sooo :|

Oct 31, 2017
Hooray, slow internets finally deliver the goods! But now I have a question, as I'm seeing this is the Steam version on offer. Are those steamworks .dlls the originals or have they been switched out for a crack/emulator?

Asking as I'm seeing the game won't load without 'em, and I'd rather not have Steam being called up by a game not in my library just yet.

Oct 2, 2018
Two thumbs up and a Boner for an extra star.. Good to see another game with Elves and Impregnation that hits those fetish nerve endings.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes