Unity Completed Nandemoya of Flower Street [Final] [可可乳工作室]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... about the only good thing I can say about this game is that the art looks really nice. It's actually much better than I expected, given the size of the game, which is pretty tiny for games these days.

Aside from that, the story is pretty meh, and it's made worse by the fact that the translation is pants. Some of the mistakes seem to be made because whoever stuck their nose here didn't have a good grasp of the English language, but there's also some word choices that make me think MTL was used too. Not that there's that much of a story to miss out on anyway.

Beyond that, the gameplay is boring. It's also mildly grindy as you upgrade the gear and so on, but the game has an auto-function that makes that part fairly easy to work through if you're not a fan of grind. Personally, I don't mind grinding as long as the gameplay or the game itself holds my interest in some way... and this game does not achieve that in the least. The whole thing is way too simplified and the skills themselves just aren't that interesting to mess around with. Neither is the stat or the gear system particularly inspired. The fact that every character can take on any role and the only limitation you have is that each skill can only be equipped once doesn't make things all that interesting.

Lastly, the H-scenes are pretty painfully vanilla and there's only 12 of them... and it takes a while to get them all because of the gameplay, which can be fairly time consuming. The poor translation obviously means that the text isn't that fun to read either. All in all, not the biggest waste of my time ever... but definitely not a game I'm likely to ever revisit or spend money on.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote