BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1681385217292_result.jpg

Overview:
You are an assassin with extraordinary skills.
live in seclusion in an inconspicuous mansion on Flower Street and work in the Nandemoya.
Your life is actually pretty good by yourself, but the little sister next door comes to visit you all day long.
You are a legendary assassin, you originally dismissed the girl's request, but...so big!
This little sister's breasts are really big!​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-14
Release Date: 2023-04-13
Developer: 可可乳工作室
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Nandemoya 13_04_2023 13_32_28.png Nandemoya 13_04_2023 13_34_56.png Nandemoya 13_04_2023 13_28_40.png Nandemoya 13_04_2023 13_28_15.png Nandemoya 13_04_2023 13_33_48.png Nandemoya 13_04_2023 13_27_49.png Nandemoya 13_04_2023 13_32_35.png Nandemoya 13_04_2023 13_27_43.png

Last edited by a moderator:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Man, I feel bad for anyone who actually does this style of anime, cause all I see now is 'that looks like Stable Diffusion'. No obviously mangled hands, so even if it is, it has at least been competently edited (even if that dialogue looks a bit MTL-ish). But still, for any actual humans doing this style of air-brushed anime art? It's almost like being trapped in some sort of backwards Turing Test.

Jan 9, 2019
Man, I feel bad for anyone who actually does this style of anime, cause all I see now is 'that looks like Stable Diffusion'. No obviously mangled hands, so even if it is, it has at least been competently edited (even if that dialogue looks a bit MTL-ish). But still, for any actual humans doing this style of air-brushed anime art? It's almost like being trapped in some sort of backwards Turing Test.
meanwhile people like me are giving a damn less if it uses stable diffusion or not, but are rather caring about if the artwork looks good/appealing or not.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NandemoyaOfFlowerStreet-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Linkolek

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
meanwhile people like me are giving a damn less if it uses stable diffusion or not, but are rather caring about if the artwork looks good/appealing or not.
I mean, if you find a style now associated with shovelware and zero-effort to be appealing? Knock yourself out...

EDIT: Awww, did I hurt all the fee-fee's of those who like slop?

Last edited:

Wallofflame

May 18, 2021
Has anyone tried playing through this?
Story Chapter 10-3 seems literally impossible to beat ...
Guess it's save import time

Edit: Nvm I beat it (10-5 is the same). Just need the 1 perfect counter strat and a fuckton of luck.
These devs need to stick with just H-games cause their combat system sucks ...

Last edited:

were_yakuza

Jun 29, 2020
Yeah, same. If it looks good, it looks good, if its not, its not. As simple as that. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, all artist keeps saying this whenever we criticize or don't understand a piece of art, the irony when people see some beauty in AI art and they dismissed it. Beautiful.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote