SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
thanks, dont rush it for my sake :)
The defensive characters, Aria and Cyba, were missing.
They are now added and the gameplay has been modified.

For those who have Cyba or Aria in their deck, you can't select these two girls to attack, you will get a message telling you that they are not attackers.

When the enemy will attack, if you have Cyba or Aria in your deck then you will have the choice to block the enemy's attack.
Beware, blocking an attack costs mana, even with a common technique.

Cyba offers to block part of the attack but not the whole of a gizmo attack.
Gizmo makes 20 damages, pojiro and geato make only 10, it is thus preferable to play the block only on gizmo.
The mana is not available in this first update, so don't forget that if you exhaust the mana of your defenders then they will be of no use to you anymore.
Keep your mana in case you find yourself in trouble.

That said, it's not a bad thing to have Aria or Cyba in your deck.
They are very interesting characters and especially when you have access to mana.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
This sounds promising in hilarity. Let's wait & see what comes next.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
An option to disable fight animations would be great, it just makes fights really slow seeing the same animations all over again, seeing them 1 time was enough
In a fight against 2 opponents, even after beating one of them he was still able to attack (or at least he was the one doing the attack animation)
Zita's "blue" attack doesn't do anything at all except her animation, it deals no damage and the ennemy doesn't strike back
Everytime I click the training ground it says "There is no training available for Donna" without even having the option to select a character
Donna and Zita are also stuck in the sickbay for a seemingly infinite amount of time, it just tells me "Don't worry darling, I'll take good care of you, I'll analyse you from every angle and in depth", and she apparently truly take her time for analysis because waiting 90 days didn't do them any good
Now that I unlocked Zita, I also can't chose "Nobody" for my deck two. But as she's stuck in sickbay, well, i just can't travel at all
Gonna wait for more updates before (if) playing again, because doing the same attack and watching the same animation 20 times per fight is far from fun (and also because I can't progress now because of bugs)

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
An option to disable fight animations would be great, it just makes fights really slow seeing the same animations all over again, seeing them 1 time was enough
In a fight against 2 opponents, even after beating one of them he was still able to attack (or at least he was the one doing the attack animation)
Zita's "blue" attack doesn't do anything at all except her animation, it deals no damage and the ennemy doesn't strike back
Everytime I click the training ground it says "There is no training available for Donna" without even having the option to select a character
Donna and Zita are also stuck in the sickbay for a seemingly infinite amount of time, it just tells me "Don't worry darling, I'll take good care of you, I'll analyse you from every angle and in depth", and she apparently truly take her time for analysis because waiting 90 days didn't do them any good
Now that I unlocked Zita, I also can't chose "Nobody" for my deck two. But as she's stuck in sickbay, well, i just can't travel at all
Gonna wait for more updates before (if) playing again, because doing the same attack and watching the same animation 20 times per fight is far from fun (and also because I can't progress now because of bugs)

Zita blue is a great technique that needs to be worked on because it has a problem.
the next enemy doesn't do any damage, so as long as you play zita you can't move forward, if you have only zita as a fighter you have to do forfeit.

To get a character out of the infirmary you have to go to the infirmary every day, after 3 or 5 days they come out.
If you go to see them every day and they don't come out there is a bug, I have to check.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
To get a character out of the infirmary you have to go to the infirmary every day, after 3 or 5 days they come out.
If you go to see them every day and they don't come out there is a bug, I have to check.
Even with visiting them every day they don't come out
It only works for Zeina but not the other two

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
when you get to stickbay, do you have the list of injured characters that appears, do you click on donna and zita or does it appear automatically?

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
download the two files below.

puts both files in the game file.
you have to replace the old ones.

try it, now it's work, i hope...

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
download the two files below.

Mega
Mega

puts both files in the game file.
you have to replace the old ones.

try it, now it's work, i hope...
That kind of fixed it, but not entirely
I can now choose which character to visit, and Zita healed, but Donna still doesn't recover after visiting her for 15 days
Still can't choose character for training tho

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
That kind of fixed it, but not entirely
I can now choose which character to visit, and Zita healed, but Donna still doesn't recover after visiting her for 15 days
Still can't choose character for training tho
restart the game from the beginning, I think your save's corrupted...

Make sure you have version 0.1.2...

Streetcarbon

Nov 24, 2019
Concept is interesting, but the game is buggy as hell.
Next day won't work, the locations you can travel to are limited to two.
And the enemies you encounter are limited to two types as well.
Training is borked and money is non existent.
I think you need to properly test your updates before releasing them, how small those updates are.

As i said, i like the concept and the idea behind the game. But the execution of the development is rather poorly.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Patch

I fixed some bugs, you can now unlock the place after Tolan.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version (Does not include the patch).
Nandola [v0.2.1] [Senillosa] - Original Size: 1.17 GB

Download Win,Linux (303MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (288MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote