4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

nightrider22

Sep 20, 2020
I like the the game It would be cool if their was no time limit on the game it's fun to play hope they make a mode for the game where u can keep playing the game with out the day or time limits

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I like the the game It would be cool if their was no time limit on the game it's fun to play hope they make a mode for the game where u can keep playing the game with out the day or time limits
Huh ? The time limit was removed long time ago AFAIK.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
How many times do you need to cum in the girls in order to get them pregnant?
Oh, you'll first need to unlock the option for that by increasing your control over them. After that it's mostly RNG, but your chances of success gets higher the more you cum in them. By the 20th time, the chances of success becomes 100%.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I thought there were two mods. The S mod, which adds Sarah content, and the Plus mod, which adds a multitude of other stuff. Are they the same?
They're the same :) It's just that the plus mod originally just added more content to the game in general, and then an S mod update also added Sarah lewd scenes to the game :)

Windows:

Mac:

Linux:

APK:

Mr.Q

Sep 29, 2017
Hey guys, I heard that in second mind room if we choose outgoing for gwen, we can add her to mansion but is there any more content for the other option? (also for jace and others too)

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes