4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
wish that pregnancy contents have in gameplay, not just ending :<
Sadly there are none as they're only included in the ending, breeding frenzy would've been great, plz dev!!!
@ w@b
There wasn't enough time going by in the game to justify it. There is no magic at work here, so any pregnancy would have to fit into what could be believably natural, which just wasn't possible in the short time this game takes place during. The endings work because those can allow for a time skip that would then allow enough time to go by for pregnancy to show.

Reactions: Yamemai

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There wasn't enough time going by in the game to justify it. There is no magic at work here, so any pregnancy would have to fit into what could be believably natural, which just wasn't possible in the short time this game takes place during. The endings work because those can allow for a time skip that would then allow enough time to go by for pregnancy to show.
The answer is in the title bud' if we want to make it natural, all we need to do is....
CONTROL EVERYONE...Although we already did in blondie's event where we dump the nanites in the town well and everyone's pretty much
"Nano-control"-led heh, (Yes I love puns, the worse it is, the more I appreciate it)
\@ w@/

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The answer is in the title bud' if we want to make it natural, all we need to do is....
CONTROL EVERYONE...Although we already did in blondie's event where we dump the nanites in the town well and everyone's pretty much
"Nano-control"-led heh, (Yes I love puns, the worse it is, the more I appreciate it)
\@ w@/
Surprisingly, I did not get a notification I was replied to here. That's not how nature works. The nanites control the mind, they do not control the body and even then, a change this big to the human reproductive system, a change capable of speeding up pregnancy to the point where it would go full term in the game's timeline, would be too much for the body. Without some sort of magic, in other words a power beyond human understanding and that cannot ever be explained scientifically, there is only one ending that would lead to. You got all the girls, knocked them up, and the reason they don't appear in the end scene is because they all died in labor. They would show in game just to be unavailable because their bodies would be too busy trying to cope with a massive overload of stress caused by an extremely rushed pregnancy, a stress that would ultimately win this struggle with their bodies and kill them.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Surprisingly, I did not get a notification I was replied to here. That's not how nature works. The nanites control the mind, they do not control the body and even then, a change this big to the human reproductive system, a change capable of speeding up pregnancy to the point where it would go full term in the game's timeline, would be too much for the body. Without some sort of magic, in other words a power beyond human understanding and that cannot ever be explained scientifically, there is only one ending that would lead to. You got all the girls, knocked them up, and the reason they don't appear in the end scene is because they all died in labor. They would show in game just to be unavailable because their bodies would be too busy trying to cope with a massive overload of stress caused by an extremely rushed pregnancy, a stress that would ultimately win this struggle with their bodies and kill them.
That ending is exactly why I am kinda bummed, we don't get to see the full deaths!!!
Talk about a cliffhanger...

Ugjfhdysfz

Jan 3, 2021
Yo does anyone know how to find Kay in the forest I’m stuck and idk what to do after half an hour of trying to figure it out I mean for the hide and seek

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Yo does anyone know how to find Kay in the forest I’m stuck and idk what to do after half an hour of trying to figure it out I mean for the hide and seek
the forrest maze goes up, left, down, up if just going for kay, left to meet sarah(can't seem to control her yet.)
Note: To get Sarah, you needed to have played with them after school for like a week or two*. To do anything with her, you need to have a mod-ed version.
* Before doing the quest, not sure if you can just edit the variable to work.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm gon' guess this is about the Forest Pattern, both Blondie and Loli are in the same location at the end
I already forgot the pattern sooo I can't help ya there

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Note: To get Sarah, you needed to have played with them after school for like a week or two*. To do anything with her, you need to have a mod-ed version.
* Before doing the quest, not sure if you can just edit the variable to work.
You can do stuff during that quest in the modded version? I only knew of the scenes that happen in the mansion, the inn, and in front of the bottom right houses.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
You can do stuff during that quest in the modded version? I only knew of the scenes that happen in the mansion, the inn, and in front of the bottom right houses.
AFAIK, nope; meant more of: to do anything with her, you'd need the modded version.
Sarah is only useful for completionism, and maybe getting Jace, while only having like two 'scenes' without the mod; both of which she's only mentioned to be watching. -- Not sure if the mod version adds an image for her during those scenes, though. Didn't bother with it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
AFAIK, nope; meant more of: to do anything with her, you'd need the modded version.
Sarah is only useful for completionism, and maybe getting Jace, while only having like two 'scenes' without the mod; both of which she's only mentioned to be watching. -- Not sure if the mod version adds an image for her during those scenes, though. Didn't bother with it.
I see, the way that was worded, it sounded like the mod changed the scenes to include her. I have never played a full game under the modded version, only from my story complete save.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I see, the way that was worded, it sounded like the mod changed the scenes to include her. I have never played a full game under the modded version, only from my story complete save.
The S Mod add like 2-3 scenes of Sarah I think, but until now I only unblock 1 scene in the mansion's kitchen and don't know how to do the rest
But I think even with the Mod it wasn't worth it, would be better if not just her but some more content for other side characters too

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The S Mod add like 2-3 scenes of Sarah I think, but until now I only unblock 1 scene in the mansion's kitchen and don't know how to do the rest
But I think even with the Mod it wasn't worth it, would be better if not just her but some more content for other side characters too
That's what the plus mod is working on, but the modder does have real life stuff right now, so his time for modding is limited. There will likely not be art to go with the new content, though, because art takes money and his is a free fan mod.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Please post the mod 'ere when the glorious mod is finished!!!
I will be waiting for the true immersive Nano-Control experience

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That's what the plus mod is working on, but the modder does have real life stuff right now, so his time for modding is limited. There will likely not be art to go with the new content, though, because art takes money and his is a free fan mod.
Sad! Hopefully he would having free time to work on the Mod again, and if it wasn't for covid hurting my business and income I would have ask and support him for his fan work
Oh! So that's how you unblocking those scenes, thank you

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sad! Hopefully he would having free time to work on the Mod again, and if it wasn't for covid hurting my business and income I would have ask and support him for his fan work

Oh! So that's how you unblocking those scenes, thank you
He is working on it, just slower because of life stuff. It will pick up again when he has more time to throw at the mod.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes