4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

qwazawq

Jul 17, 2017
You'll have to download 0.31d. Really, it's best to wait until the mod gets updated to work with the current version.
That's what I thought so too, if that was the case
I'd rather play the complete version and then wait for the mod to be finished to replay it

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Uhhh.. is the (S mod 101b) version in the first post from Patreon or SubscribeStar? I mean as in "are those links released directly from the developer?" The question is that the title says "v1.1b" and I have 1.01a. Plus, my 101a zip is 10mb larger than the 101b zip links in there. There's no change log and there are now 2 different mods? So it makes me wonder if that's a modded 1.01b with reduced content because of its smaller size. So isn't 101b actually a modded bugfix or sth?

Reason- if it's not released by Speedapple as a legit release from him, it's NOT supposed to be mirrored in the first post at all. That's supposed to be its own mod thread or linked to the mod post in the thread. Also, if any content was removed or added, the dev MUST have done that. Only legit versions released by the developer are allowed on the first post.
Plus, If it is a mod, it must be clearly labeled "*This mod/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk."

Reactions: Yamemai

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Uhhh.. is the (S mod 101b) version in the first post from Patreon or SubscribeStar? I mean as in "are those links released directly from the developer?" The question is that the title says "v1.1b" and I have 1.01a. Plus, my 101a zip is 10mb larger than the 101b zip links in there. There's no change log and there are now 2 different mods? So it makes me wonder if that's a modded 1.01b with reduced content because of its smaller size. So isn't 101b actually a modded bugfix or sth?

Reason- if it's not released by Speedapple as a legit release from him, it's NOT supposed to be mirrored in the first post at all. That's supposed to be its own mod thread or linked to the mod post in the thread. Also, if any content was removed or added, the dev MUST have done that. Only legit versions released by the developer are allowed on the first post.
Plus, If it is a mod, it must be clearly labeled "*This mod/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk."
I believe it's from a collaborator from the dev's Discord

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

We have reverted at the previous version for now and we will check better.

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how can i finish with the mom and three times the aphrodisiac
i have given her it three times but when i go to her at night and talk
all i get is what do you want for breakfast so what is this for crap!!!

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
read the text carefully, you need to give all 3 doses in one day, otherwise you will need to start from beginning.

Reactions: Yamemai

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
how invite lily to mansion?
nevermind thought the version in op had the mod that expanded the secondary characters beside the loli
also shouldn't this get the multiple endings tag?

Last edited:

Yamans E

Feb 25, 2018
Anyone have a complete save for the most recent release? Lost a lot of progress to the bad end, and dont have it in me to go through the grind again.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone have a complete save for the most recent release? Lost a lot of progress to the bad end, and dont have it in me to go through the grind again.
There's a cheat book, the blue on in the studies (where you plan to increase level and such); so the grind isn't that bad -- I've used many times.

Can someone tell me how to get through rika mind stage.
Remember someone else having trouble, due to the bears' speed, so maybe try increasing your running speed (use the running shoes in your inventory)? --This advice had worked for them, along with a couple other mind rooms too.

What fearnought said, you have to start in the morning, and continue throughout the day; if you skip it once, due to any reason, it either glitches or resets.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
wooo, I gone for like year and there mod already? game sure get better
perhaps one day I be in same page hehhah

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes