4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Tinklehoi

May 11, 2020
Does this game remind anybody of Higurashi (minus the whole creepiness)? Boy who moves up to rural town, makes many girl friends, enjoying the summer of his life, Kay is just like Rena and Gwen is Rika.

Ecchi_san

Jan 13, 2019
Can't figure out how to find Kay on Friday. I've already spoke with her mom
I follow walkthrough and see "follow butterflies"
Which butterflies? How? All butterflies are flying in a random directions for me. Is there any... Screenshots maybe? :D

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Can't figure out how to find Kay on Friday. I've already spoke with her mom
I follow walkthrough and see "follow butterflies"
Which butterflies? How? All butterflies are flying in a random directions for me. Is there any... Screenshots maybe? :D
So, you're in the maze part? It shouldn't be too difficult, but with the butterfly moving and you not really thinking, it could be. -- What the "follow butterflies" meant was to head to the nearest path they are at.
Edit: Read your post again, and think you're skipping parts, or reading the guide poorly; look at the bottom edit, if this isn't where you are. -- Finding Kay on Friday has nothing to do with butterflies. It's a sort of check; she's basically non-existent otherwise.

Can't remember the path off the top of my head, and don't have the game, but think it was.... Up > Down(?) > Left(?) > Should lead you to a split on the flies, with left taking you to Sarah, while the open path leads you to Kay. -- If you do get Sarah, you'll have to go through the maze again.
Edit: There's a requirement to 'get' her, which is having played with then at noon (2nd phase) for like 5 days. You also need a modded version of the game to do anything with her. There should be some links floating about.

As mentioned before, I don't remember the path, but I believe there is a post here with the correct directions. -- From before the butterflies were added.
Edit: Here ya go, a quick search for 'maze':
the forrest maze goes up, left, down, up if just going for kay, left to meet sarah(can't seem to control her yet.)
Edit: If you aren't at the maze part yet: after talking to the mom, you're suppose to talk to Kay again, then wait till Friday. -- If you read the dialogue, you'll know she doesn't go to school then. If you talked to her, she'll be near the forest entrance(right side of map). Once you talk to her there, she'll lead you to a puzzle (really easy, but if you mess up, use the red string she gave you).
-- The follow butterflies is for the next level, where you have to talk to her while she's playing with Sarah, for anothergame. (Hide & seek)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ecchi_san

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
I don't know how many people have experienced this bug or if this thread already has a fix amidst these 100+ pages, but I just had to restart the game from scratch because I couldn't progress Gwen's lvl 0 quest. When talking to Rika at noon, she just cycles between "My mom hates me," "bear" and "homework." She does say "Maybe I should find Gwen," but she doesn't say anything after that. I know how to do the quest, seeing as this is (was) my second playthrough, so it is definitely a condition not being triggered despite the requirements being met. After starting from scratch, I managed to progress the quest normally.

I initially assumed that it had something to do with Elaine being too high lvl and "hating" Rika, but my first playthrough had Elaine's two mind rooms cleared before I even touched Rika. I can only conclude that it's because this playthrough had Rika's lvl 3 quest still pending, so maybe the new dialogue overlapped the one that was supposed to trigger. I don't know. Just a guess. I tried progressing Rika's quest, tried going to class again, talking to Gwen outside of school, reloading the save, nothing worked. Either way, it fucking sucks that I lost a few hours of progress over nothing, but I leave this here as a warning:

Keep all the girls at lvl 2 before trying to actually progress. It's the only way I managed to play without finding any bugs.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I don't know how many people have experienced this bug or if this thread already has a fix amidst these 100+ pages, but I just had to restart the game from scratch because I couldn't progress Gwen's lvl 0 quest. When talking to Rika at noon, she just cycles between "My mom hates me," "bear" and "homework." She does say "Maybe I should find Gwen," but she doesn't say anything after that. I know how to do the quest, seeing as this is (was) my second playthrough, so it is definitely a condition not being triggered despite the requirements being met. After starting from scratch, I managed to progress the quest normally.

I initially assumed that it had something to do with Elaine being too high lvl and "hating" Rika, but my first playthrough had Elaine's two mind rooms cleared before I even touched Rika. I can only conclude that it's because this playthrough had Rika's lvl 3 quest still pending, so maybe the new dialogue overlapped the one that was supposed to trigger. I don't know. Just a guess. I tried progressing Rika's quest, tried going to class again, talking to Gwen outside of school, reloading the save, nothing worked. Either way, it fucking sucks that I lost a few hours of progress over nothing, but I leave this here as a warning:

Keep all the girls at lvl 2 before trying to actually progress. It's the only way I managed to play without finding any bugs.
lol, did you interact with the bear before 'school', on Wednesday? After you get the day/time Gwen visits? If so, talk to Rika, while she's in the classroom, and it should progress Gwen's quest.

Though, I didn't have any problems with it, due to what you were saying -- With the low level. So never encountered it.
It's possible that speed had the common event change pages (variable and/or switch), instead of using conditional branches (they are tedious, imo).

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
lol, did you interact with the bear before 'school', on Wednesday? After you get the day/time Gwen visits? If so, talk to Rika, while she's in the classroom, and it should progress Gwen's quest.

Though, I didn't have any problems with it, due to what you were saying -- With the low level. So never encountered it.
It's possible that speed had the common event change pages (variable and/or switch), instead of using conditional branches (they are tedious, imo).
I did interact with the bear, but the problem is that the quest didn't even get to that part. As I said, I've done the quest before and had no issues. Talk to Gwen at school > talk to Rika at noon when Gwen is not there > interact with the bear in the morning > talk to Rika at school. This time, however, Rika never told me about when Gwen would be coming over, so the quest didn't progress. I tried this for two in-game weeks every single day.

And yes, I agree. I also think it's probably a page being changed with a switch or something. I personally find switches much more annoying than conditional branches, since they tend to be a bit sneaky if you're working on a big project. Either way, it doesn't matter now. I already started a new game and I'm keeping all of my girls at lvl 2 while I take a break. I had no issues with Gwen this time.

Reactions: Yamemai

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
There's a mod for that tho. It's not on Patreon for cause duh

Actually:

Mega

Mega

Mega

Mega

Someone should probably get a mod to save these to the OP before they get removed lol
I go to his discord and saw that there are 2 Mod for the game, this S Mod and NC+ Mod
I know that S Mod having Sarah content in this but what about the NC+ Mod? And does the Mod the entire game on it own or do we still need to have the main game first before extracting the Mod patch and overwrite it?
Does both the Mod coming from the developer or actually fanmade?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
There's a mod for that tho. It's not on Patreon for cause duh

Actually:

Someone should probably get a mod to save these to the OP before they get removed lol
are you the modder or is it someone else?

Jun 26, 2020
I go to his discord and saw that there are 2 Mod for the game, this S Mod and NC+ Mod
I know that S Mod having Sarah content in this but what about the NC+ Mod? And does the Mod the entire game on it own or do we still need to have the main game first before extracting the Mod patch and overwrite it?
Does both the Mod coming from the developer or actually fanmade?
S mod "implied" to be official. The other is fan made with doggos help
are you the modder or is it someone else?
Someone else

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Dudes, please. The Nano Control + Mod is a downgrade, because it hasn't the latest content in there. Just Install the S Mod and WAIT until the + Mod get's updated in 2 (or more) Months. Thanks...

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
No changelog and nothing on the Patreon, what's new?
Sarah content, reason why it didn't have any mentioning on Patreon because eeeeeerrrrrrrrr....those aren't the content Patreon would want to have on their site. The content was not that great anyway, it was a pain to unblock because you had to complete both MC mom and sis second mind break, Jace lv 1 to unblock the mansion and then you had to done some Kay quest too trigger those content (and the reward was Sarah sit down and look at MC fucking other girls and 1 BJ in the mansion)
It take me like 6-7 hours without me knowing how to trigger those event even with the guide on patreon, at least you would have better chance and would only need half the time to do so

Last edited:
Reactions: Quentin7079

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ok, but what does it do? I'm not seeing any information about that here or on the discord post with the link for it.
S mod gives Sarah scenes, three at the moment, and plus mod adds way too much to list. I mean it does a ton of stuff AND will be absorbing S mod into it within the next build or two. I think the modder also said there will be more content on top of what S mod gives as well. I suggest going to the Discord fr details, the public projects section.

qwazawq

Jul 17, 2017
So for the Plus Mod I'll have to download version 0.31d of NanoControl or can I install it on the 1.01b version?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes