4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Altaeria

Mar 28, 2020
Hey guys, i really liked the game. Thx for the share. I was looking for RPGM without combat, this one is amazing. I was wondering if anyone had another game like this one (RPGM without combat/grinding)

groggittu

Oct 31, 2017
Please, help me
I upgrade my control over Elaine, Rika, Kay, Gwen and Lena. I Reach the END of their MIND, all of them call me master...

I'm in their Mind Rooms, the doors are locked, and the LEFT ROOM tells me that "I'll have to break them down more to open"
I do not know what to do.
Thanks.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Please, help me
I upgrade my control over Elaine, Rika, Kay, Gwen and Lena. I Reach the END of their MIND, all of them call me master...

I'm in their Mind Rooms, the doors are locked, and the LEFT ROOM tells me that "I'll have to break them down more to open"
I do not know what to do.
Thanks.
I believe you need more control, or whatever it was called. Yes, even if you're able to alter their minds, you still need better control to affect it properly.

is there anyone kind enough to share their full save?
You shouldn't need a full save, as there is a sort of recollection room, if you interact with the book in your room. Should have most of the scenes there; no need to play the game, if you don't want to.

D

Deleted member 2019771

Anyone know how to beat Rika's first mind room? The teddy bears are so fucking fast it's infuriating. I can barely even start moving before I get caught and I tried it like 15 times.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know how to beat Rika's first mind room? The teddy bears are so fucking fast it's infuriating. I can barely even start moving before I get caught and I tried it like 15 times.
You can change your running speed by using the running shoes, in your inventory. I didn't have any real problems with them, so can't remember other tips, but maybe try different positioning, and/or save (on a new slot) when you can, and try dodging them, if you can't, load from that one and move differently or something? -- Also, be sure to turn the always dash, in the option/setting, on, so you don't have to hold shift.

Lucky Lewis

Aug 30, 2020
I keep trying to run it but it does not work. I am on mac and tried what the main page suggested (going to the game.app contents > MacOS > then running the "nwjs" file in terminal. Was wondering if anyone could help :/

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I keep trying to run it but it does not work. I am on mac and tried what the main page suggested (going to the game.app contents > MacOS > then running the "nwjs" file in terminal. Was wondering if anyone could help :/
Can you be more specific ? If you double click the njws file, Terminal should start. Any messages it gives you ?

Reactions: Jack Wayn

Lucky Lewis

Aug 30, 2020
Can you be more specific ? If you double click the njws file, Terminal should start. Any messages it gives you ?
It actually does not open terminal for me it opens text edit, I had to press "open with..." then find terminal. From there I copied what was in the text edit file and pasted it into terminal. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing to be honest...

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
It actually does not open terminal for me it opens text edit, I had to press "open with..." then find terminal. From there I copied what was in the text edit file and pasted it into terminal. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing to be honest...
There's the problem. The fact that it doesn't open with Terminal, means it"s not an executable file. Double check it: do a Get Info on the njws file and look at Kind under General. It should say Unix executable.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Under "kind" it says "TextEdit.app Document" not Unix executable...
It's probably missing the execute permission. Common problem and easy to check. At the prompt in Terminal, type this command: 'ls -l /' without the apostrophes and then drag the njws file in the Terminal window. Terminal should fill out the path. Hit enter. The output lists the permissions. This should start with -rwx. That x at the end indicates the execute permission. If the output reads -rw-, it means the exectute permission is missing.

Lucky Lewis

Aug 30, 2020
Wow you're right. The output began with -rw-.
Do you know how to add the execute permission or whatever it is that needs to be done?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes