4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
So, uh, what Sarah scenes does the S-mod add, exactly? I just finished deflowering Kay in the forest and while Sarah was there and indoctrinated, she didn't really do much besides watch. What am I looking for to get all her scenes? Any other lolis added?

Also, I'm having a bit of an issue turning on the internal shots? Were those just never added or something?
It's not everyone's thing but I enjoy seeing seven years of backed up cum glop endlessly into Asuna's vagina... Or whatever. You know the deal.
Oh, nothing else will be added, about time for the game to end and lay it to rest.
The internal view thing is more to show when they get impregnated, like the fertilization thing, no x-ray cum thing sorry!

First event for Gwen [where you need to talk with Rika in her room without Gwen present] did not trigger until talking with Gwen in Gwen's room.

Not sure if this bug(?) was reported
Oh, the dialogue doesn't actually cause any quest log to pop up, so that might be the source of confusion!

Asatru

Jan 8, 2020
Oh, nothing else will be added, about time for the game to end and lay it to rest.
The internal view thing is more to show when they get impregnated, like the fertilization thing, no x-ray cum thing sorry!

Oh, the dialogue doesn't actually cause any quest log to pop up, so that might be the source of confusion!
The quest log says "talk to Rika in the noon..." but talking to Rika just gives fluff dialogue. I will post a save, #4 in folder (in Rika's room, noon)

This is the step I'm talking about:
-Chat with Rika in the at noon in her room while Gwen's not there until she talks about when Gwen comes over. (You need to have Rika controlled)

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
The quest log says "talk to Rika in the noon..." but talking to Rika just gives fluff dialogue. I will post a save (in Rika's room, noon)

-Chat with Rika in the at noon in her room while Gwen's not there until she talks about when Gwen comes over. (You need to have Rika controlled)
Most dialogue requisite in this game is RNG based, so you may need to repeatedly talk to them. Also, when including saves, might want to do the whole folder (for MV at least), because it needs the global or whatever, unlike earlier versions. -- Don't have the game anymore (deleted after I finished with it), so can't check the save anyways :p

Anyways, from what I read, of your post, it seems you're looking for help controlling Gwen, and as said before, just keep talking to Rika (not while being controlled; you need to be able to control her though, aka being able to strip her), until they say something about Wednesday/Saturday. This'll flip the switch (even though you may already know when). You may need her to be at level 1 (BJ) first, though I don't remember having her at that.
-- Also note, I think, it only has to be in her room, alone, rather than day phase. -- Think I was able to get the dialogue to show at night.

TL;DR -- Did you talk to gwen (at school) for her intro, and the quest to control her first? That's the first 'gate' to getting her. After that, it's just repeatedly interacting with Rika (after you're able to control her) to get the dialogue. then the bear on Wednesday morn.

Last edited:

Loli-con

May 26, 2018
Hi I am just wondering how to even get Elaine to level 2? The guide says click on fridge during noon on Wednesday or Saturaday I can't seem to click on it? Are we talking about the fridge at home? I feel like I am just missing something here.

Jun 26, 2020
Hi I am just wondering how to even get Elaine to level 2? The guide says click on fridge during noon on Wednesday or Saturaday I can't seem to click on it? Are we talking about the fridge at home? I feel like I am just missing something here.
Yeah, it's the fridge at home, it should be glowing iirc

Reactions: Loli-con

Asatru

Jan 8, 2020
Most dialogue requisite in this game is RNG based, so you may need to repeatedly talk to them. Also, when including saves, might want to do the whole folder (for MV at least), because it needs the global or whatever, unlike earlier versions. -- Don't have the game anymore (deleted after I finished with it), so can't check the save anyways :p
Added full save folder. Relevant save is #4.

Don't think it's an RNG issue. Talked to Rika multiple times while checking all event conditions

Did you talk to gwen (at school) for her intro, and the quest to control her first? That's the first 'gate' to getting her.
Yes. Might be a switch problem of some sort I guess.

Found a solution after searching this thread and finding this:
Actually I can't get the first event with Gwen in Rika's room to trigger and the book is trying to get me to talk to Gwen in the afternoon in her room but all she says is the nervous hi nothing seems to trigger for her but everything else seems to be working fine

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I downloaded the newest release and started playing the game after a couple of months of inactivity. One problem that I did not notice when I played earlier, is the horrible orange tinting that seems to permeate the game. I realize that other games use it to be "atmospheric", but it's really used FAR too much here. It makes things hard to see and after awhile becomes really annoying. By the time I got to the school, I had to quit playing because it was so difficult to see anything.

I don't know what was done to incorporate this tinting, but please kill/undo it!

Jun 26, 2020
I downloaded the newest release and started playing the game after a couple of months of inactivity. One problem that I did not notice when I played earlier, is the horrible orange tinting that seems to permeate the game. I realize that other games use it to be "atmospheric", but it's really used FAR too much here. It makes things hard to see and after awhile becomes really annoying. By the time I got to the school, I had to quit playing because it was so difficult to see anything.

I don't know what was done to incorporate this tinting, but please kill/undo it!
You can switch it off. Just go to your room and click on the book, there should be an option like "The sun hurts my eyes"

Loli-con

May 26, 2018
Yeah, it's the fridge at home, it should be glowing iirc
It is still not working for me lol, at least the way I did it. After a new game & intro I immediately skipped 2 days from Monday to Wednesday cuz I wanted to complete one person at a time(Elaine first). After I skipped 2 days then skip to noon, the fridge is just not lighting up. I did click on the book in the library(the one that asks you about your plan). Also, am I supposed to see the plan for her? Because when I click on the book it just says I need 50 more exp to level Elaine to level 1 and that was it.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2020
It is still not working for me lol, at least the way I did it. After a new game & intro I immediately skipped 2 days from Monday to Wednesday cuz I wanted to complete one person at a time(Elaine first). After I skipped 2 days then skip to noon, the fridge is just not lighting up. I did click on the book in the library(the one that asks you about your plan). Also, am I supposed to see the plan for her? Because when I click on the book it just says I need 50 more exp to level Elaine to level 1 and that was it.
I can't tell if you're trolling, but in case you're being serious, you need "50 more exp" as the book said. You can get exp by making her strip, giving blowjobs, sex and generally doing lewd stuff.

Reactions: Loli-con

Loli-con

May 26, 2018
I can't tell if you're trolling, but in case you're being serious, you need "50 more exp" as the book said. You can get exp by making her strip, giving blowjobs, sex and generally doing lewd stuff.
I was dumb lol. It would seem that the walkthrough doesn't include the part where I should be farming for exp since it is so obvious and I was just oblivious. Thank you for being patient and responded to me!:)(y)

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I have done that many times but this is what the end of the maze looks like and I am stumped
That boulder shouldn't exist, I just checked the source file, and the second boulder only appears if Kay is at control level 1 or above. Kay also shouldn't be at the end of the map at that point yet.

Did you by any chance cheat some of the values?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
The quest log says "talk to Rika in the noon..." but talking to Rika just gives fluff dialogue. I will post a save, #4 in folder (in Rika's room, noon)

Hey man, did a quick check with your save, seems like an RNG issue. I talked to her, and got the dialogue to trigger after 2 tries. Think you were unlucky unfortunately.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Hey man, did a quick check with your save, seems like an RNG issue. I talked to her, and got the dialogue to trigger after 2 tries. Think you were unlucky unfortunately.
Nvm I fixed it there was something wrong with the deadline thing also is 48 days or so really how long you got to play the game for it to end or does it go on longer for me to control the girls and final question I looked on your guide but which girls are needed to unlock the mansion and lastly what’s the sequence to find Sarah in hide and seek?

Last edited:
Reactions: speedapple
Jun 26, 2020
Nvm I fixed it there was something wrong with the deadline thing also is 48 days or so really how long you got to play the game for it to end or does it go on longer for me to control the girls and final question I looked on your guide but which girls are needed to unlock the mansion and lastly what’s the sequence to find Sarah in hide and seek?
Doggo doesn't care if people cheat in his games, he said something like "just play it the way you enjoy it" or something, I think he asks that most of the time to know where to start looking for the cause of the bug. I'm pretty sure he told some people what can be edited and what shouldn't be edited once LOL

The time limit was removed since v0.16, so you have unlimited time to play with them!

You need Elaine, Rika and Jace to unlock the mansion. Not super sure if Jace is needed, but the other two are definitely needed!

The sequence is in the guide I believe, someone answered something similar before, so a quick search in this thread might help if it's not in the guide!

Welcome to the Nano-control community!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Where does Kay hide on Fridays? Her mom says she has a secret place that she knows where she is. but I looked everywhere open but couldn't find her. Do I need to check EVERY spot in EVERY building?

Update: Sorry, I did not know that this later became a formal quest itself.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes