4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Where does Kay hide on Fridays? Her mom says she has a secret place that she knows where she is. but I looked everywhere open but couldn't find her. Do I need to check EVERY spot in EVERY building?

Riverside. In case you don't know, start in the main area (where protagonist's first house (NOT MANSION) is located).

Go left to the forest with that creepy ass clown and his lab.

Go left to another area beyond the forest.

Go down to the riverside area.

*You know you reached a new area when the screen momentarily becomes black and then the graphics come back on.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Where does Kay hide on Fridays? Her mom says she has a secret place that she knows where she is. but I looked everywhere open but couldn't find her. Do I need to check EVERY spot in EVERY building?

Update: Sorry, I did not know that this later became a formal quest itself.
After getting the info from her mother, you have to talk to her, in which case she'll 'invite' you to come along. Meet her near the forest entrance on Friday after that, and you should be taken to the location, through an event, and made to do a puzzle. -- If you mess up, use the red string (given to you before puzzle starts).

Again, to re-illiterate:
1. Get info from talking with Kay's mother (RNG based)
2. Talk to Kay afterwards
3. Now she will be near the forest entrance on Friday Mornings (until you talk to her and do the event)
4. Do the puzzle.

Reactions: hentai charley

Crosse

Jan 27, 2018
Hello guys can somoeone help me i dowloaded the linux version but i can't run the game it sema like they some .pak files with it but i can't extracat them and when i launche the executable with wine it don't even show any screen like it didn't event launch
Thanks you very much

DUDEGUY96

Jun 19, 2018
Hi, im trying to unlock the mansion but having a lot of trouble. I have all girls past level 3, i've gotten Kat, and i've worked for the mayor for like a week straight morning, noon and afternoon. I can't figure out what i'm missing. Please help

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Hi, im trying to unlock the mansion but having a lot of trouble. I have all girls past level 3, i've gotten Kat, and i've worked for the mayor for like a week straight morning, noon and afternoon. I can't figure out what i'm missing. Please help
Did you visit the room on the right, in the mind room, for Elena and Rika? And have them make up? Then there is also that girl I forgot the name of, who is the mayor's granddaughter.

Jul 28, 2017
Question: I saw a quest in the quest log stating on controlling Sarah during hide and seek with Sarah and Kay, I talked to Sarah and was unable to control her, why?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Question: I saw a quest in the quest log stating on controlling Sarah during hide and seek with Sarah and Kay, I talked to Sarah and was unable to control her, why?
She doesn't trust you. You have to play with her more before that day. At least until she starts being friendly with you outside of playing with her.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I'm not even sure this is final version, I remember there were talk that the dev is going to do some updates after it was finished. XD
There was one, the Sarah mod from a while back, not sure if there are others; best to check the discord for that.

Reactions: Slayerz

Denk469

Nov 11, 2019
What's this "Heart of the forest" item I've got since v0.16 or something? Is it some item I have to use somewhere for some additional secret events, or just some useless item which we can sell for money?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
What's this "Heart of the forest" item I've got since v0.16 or something? Is it some item I have to use somewhere for some additional secret events, or just some useless item which we can sell for money?
Forgot, there might be some use for it, but it should just be for selling, most of the time. You can get that item at a specific day/time in the forest (where you take gwen to scavenge), or buy it off of one of the merchants in the plaza (left map).

Personally, I would hold onto it, if you don't cheat money.

Jan 30, 2019
Well that was a good one. Not the best FOR ME ( sorry i have to point it out) cause im fan of customisations (body type and clothing). The story was good and funny, i really enjoyed the Cat girl. She was the cutest one and no objections! Jk Jk.

TLDR: It was fun game and nice experience, to bad we dont see that in the recent rpg/rpgm games here. Well i hope you enjoyed the game as much as I. Good day or night or whatever your timezone is !

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes