4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Are you aware of any plans that the S mod will have future updates or if the main game will? The more girls the better in this universe.
Not sure but there seems to be a few people working on their own versions of this.
More info can be found in the Discord public-projects channel

Reactions: Slayerz

porxo

Oct 27, 2019
So, I got Kat, and didn't rat her out. She hung out one day in my kitchen and then ran off (something about not feeling safe?) did I lose her permanently? I can't retrigger the quest anymore. If there's something I can edit on my save to bring her back, I'd rather do that than go back on an old save and have to replay a bunch of stuff.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is the S mod link on the previous page the actual game or do I need to overwrite some files in 1.0.1 to use it? I have both downloaded, I'm just making sure before I do something that could make me have to download it all over again.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is the S mod link on the previous page the actual game or do I need to overwrite some files in 1.0.1 to use it? I have both downloaded, I'm just making sure before I do something that could make me have to download it all over again.
It's the full game that has been modified.

Though if you wanted to test different mods that come out later it might be a good idea to just extract it to it's own folder and copy over the save folder (www\save) from the official version.

Reactions: alex2011

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Looking for a new game, seeing from the screenies, I'm gon' guess some wincest, cucking and prolly some heroines with "forced" backstories and same as the 2nd game, mind control again?

Is this time limited or nah?

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Whoops, didn't see your other post, but keeping it for other peeps.

As for where to increase level/control, through stripping, check the glowing orbs, aka repeatable events in the walkthrough; you've probably seen some already, at the school, in the store/townhall, or at the river. -- Note: You can also increase control through working at the townhall and store; IIRC it should give the same amount as stripping, but adds to some other variables/checks, along with netting you money.

Inferring from your post; please refer to my earlier post: (Which was on the previous page)
Thanks for answering as always Yamemai!

Decent game but the scene variety is a little weak and it's a bit annoyingly organized. Like how you can only have sex with a girl in those shiny spots if she's following you...why? You can't even fuck her in your own room? It gets a bit tedious traipsing around everywhere like that. I'm glad I cheated exp to make things move quicker.

It kind of doesn't feel finished like how the pet play thing...so far as I can tell does nothing? No public urination or different sex scenes and you can't even boink at all they just follow you around and other NPC's react.
Sorry about that! Didn't really have experience with making something like this when I started, I'll keep that in mind for future games!

I can't believe the man supplying you with mind control technology and helping you enslave women couldn't ultimately be trusted! The ending he mentioned as possible sounded hella gross and it kinda contradicted the earlier, shorter endings but whatever, good ending gotten.

Though uhh, it doesn't mention Kat or the other misc women I got, which is a damn shame. Still, this game has been a heck of a ride several times through and one shouldn't complain too much over a good thing.
I know right? Who would have thought :eek:

So it seems like all the scenes are unlocked in the recollection room. Is that intended?
Ah, yeap, it's more for people who don't want to play the game and just want to watch the scenes.

Is there a way to repeat the Christmas cosplay event? I can’t seem to find it in the scene room.
Added it in the recollection room in the new version!

Does the day limit still exist or has it been removed?
It's been removed for awhile now, no worries about it!

Not yet. This was a patreon update and IT won't be added via patreon.

To transfer your save file, just move the old "save" folder in "www" to the "www" folder of the new version.

Elaine can be found either in the
Very nice, thanks for answering the questions man!

Are you aware of any plans that the S mod will have future updates or if the main game will? The more girls the better in this universe.
Game won't be updated anymore, it's pretty much to for Nano-control to rest and move on to other things. I don't really want to be one of those devs that work on a game for 10 years over and over again.

So, I got Kat, and didn't rat her out. She hung out one day in my kitchen and then ran off (something about not feeling safe?) did I lose her permanently? I can't retrigger the quest anymore. If there's something I can edit on my save to bring her back, I'd rather do that than go back on an old save and have to replay a bunch of stuff.
Oh, that happens when you mind break people. Especially Elaine or Rika.

Sorry for the silly question, but, how do I save my progress? Thanks in advance
There should be a save button when you open the menu!

Looking for a new game, seeing from the screenies, I'm gon' guess some wincest, cucking and prolly some heroines with "forced" backstories and same as the 2nd game, mind control again?

Is this time limited or nah?
It's not time limited, so feel free to take your time!

Thanks again to everyone that answered! Really nice to see people helping each other out!

Reactions: Raf-Raf and Slayerz

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
So, uh, what Sarah scenes does the S-mod add, exactly? I just finished deflowering Kay in the forest and while Sarah was there and indoctrinated, she didn't really do much besides watch. What am I looking for to get all her scenes? Any other lolis added?

Also, I'm having a bit of an issue turning on the internal shots? Were those just never added or something?
It's not everyone's thing but I enjoy seeing seven years of backed up cum glop endlessly into Asuna's vagina... Or whatever. You know the deal.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
So, uh, what Sarah scenes does the S-mod add, exactly? I just finished deflowering Kay in the forest and while Sarah was there and indoctrinated, she didn't really do much besides watch. What am I looking for to get all her scenes? Any other lolis added?

Also, I'm having a bit of an issue turning on the internal shots? Were those just never added or something?
It's not everyone's thing but I enjoy seeing seven years of backed up cum glop endlessly into Asuna's vagina... Or whatever. You know the deal.
Too a bit of looking:
As for internal shots, if you mean seeing the womb thing, or whatever it's called, in some of the JP games, then no, they were never added. -- Can verify by looking in the image folder (forgot, but should be something like www>img>picture)

Ps. Think it's a Jap thing. Don't remember seeing many, if any, western games with that feature. Nor do I really like it.

Reactions: speedapple

Asatru

Jan 8, 2020
First event for Gwen [where you need to talk with Rika in her room without Gwen present] did not trigger until talking with Gwen in Gwen's room.

Not sure if this bug(?) was reported

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
First event for Gwen [where you need to talk with Rika in her room without Gwen present] did not trigger until talking with Gwen in Gwen's room.

Not sure if this bug(?) was reported
Eh? I thought it was us talking to her in school to trigger the quest/first event whatever ye call it?
I also find it funny that we can reset a quest's progress when re-planning them.

Last edited:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Too a bit of looking:

As for internal shots, if you mean seeing the womb thing, or whatever it's called, in some of the JP games, then no, they were never added. -- Can verify by looking in the image folder (forgot, but should be something like www>img>picture)

Ps. Think it's a Jap thing. Don't remember seeing many, if any, western games with that feature. Nor do I really like it.
Thanks.

The internal shots thing is in the menu, which is why I bring it up. I believe it's supposed to refer to the womb but I suppose it could play a role in the impreg content that I think I just hit. I personally would love to see some cum sloshing inside the girls, so if it's a thing in this game I'd like to have it on.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes