4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone else who's experienced being unable to control Sarah no matter what?
You need to have played with them like 4~7-ish times (might have been changed), to get her to trust you. You'll know when you're able to by talking to her, if her text changes to something about repaying, or whatnot, she 'trusts' you enough now.

Edit: Note, I forgot if you have to get to that point before taking taking Kay's quest, or if it doesn't matter as long as she's at that point when you interact with her.

Reactions: speedapple

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
How the hell does one beat Rika's mind game im stuck with those fucking bear\dog thing and no matter how i move that shit is not passable im usung android version

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I can't believe the man supplying you with mind control technology and helping you enslave women couldn't ultimately be trusted! The ending he mentioned as possible sounded hella gross and it kinda contradicted the earlier, shorter endings but whatever, good ending gotten.

Though uhh, it doesn't mention Kat or the other misc women I got, which is a damn shame. Still, this game has been a heck of a ride several times through and one shouldn't complain too much over a good thing.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
How the hell does one beat Rika's mind game im stuck with those fucking bear\dog thing and no matter how i move that shit is not passable im usung android version
Don't know how it's played on android, but have you tried increasing your running speed (By using the running shoes)? I didn't have any trouble with them at the fast speed (the very fast was too unweildy for me), though I was using a PC.

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
Don't know how it's played on android, but have you tried increasing your running speed (By using the running shoes)? I didn't have any trouble with them at the fast speed (the very fast was too unweildy for me), though I was using a PC.
Thanks mate, i forgot about that item. it helped

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Can I start a petition to have Lily and Kay as mother and sister instead? No offense, but their models are much better than Elaine and Rika. Specially Lily, she's gorgeous. And Rika's model is "meh" to me.

I'm just sad no Aunts or cousins are on this game though. But I can understand it's hard to please everyone. :) Anyway the game is being pretty fun so far.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is there a way to repeat the Christmas cosplay event? I can’t seem to find it in the scene room.
Not that I know of (legit wise), and don't think there was any sex involved.

Though, if you really want to replay it, you either have to load a prior save/start a new game, or saveedit the switch linked to the event.

Gfih100

Oct 12, 2017
Has um IT been added?
Not yet. This was a patreon update and IT won't be added via patreon.

How can i use old saves?
To transfer your save file, just move the old "save" folder in "www" to the "www" folder of the new version.

where is Elaine at noon? cant seem to find her.
also if possible plz have pic thx.
Elaine can be found either in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

west78

Nov 14, 2019
is there a seen with sarah in the game and im just asking do to you talking everyone close to her and she drink the serum?

Reactions: SunsetOwl
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes