4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
hi.. one question..i am following the walkthrough regarding lena. after successfully inject her the serum, i seems not to able to make her strip to get the lvl 1 over. been seeing her on the forest and command her to strip but failed , make her follow to her room to strip but failed , went at night when his husband derek is around and controlled her to her house to find a spot for her to strip but failed... anyone knows what or where or when to make her strip to get a progress on her?

Reactions: Camilo2425

SecondOrion

Apr 30, 2020
I find it kind of misleading that you can't get anyone to strip in public, despite there being a message saying "maybe I should increase my control". I have Rika at level 4 (all mind rooms completed), and when I try to get her to strip in front of Lana in the evening, she just says "Don't be stupid. People will be able to see!". Why have the option exist if it's unusable?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
hi.. one question..i am following the walkthrough regarding lena. after successfully inject her the serum, i seems not to able to make her strip to get the lvl 1 over. been seeing her on the forest and command her to strip but failed , make her follow to her room to strip but failed , went at night when his husband derek is around and controlled her to her house to find a spot for her to strip but failed... anyone knows what or where or when to make her strip to get a progress on her?
I find it kind of misleading that you can't get anyone to strip in public, despite there being a message saying "maybe I should increase my control". I have Rika at level 4 (all mind rooms completed), and when I try to get her to strip in front of Lana in the evening, she just says "Don't be stupid. People will be able to see!". Why have the option exist if it's unusable?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Whoops, didn't see your other post, but keeping it for other peeps.

As for where to increase level/control, through stripping, check the glowing orbs, aka repeatable events in the walkthrough; you've probably seen some already, at the school, in the store/townhall, or at the river. -- Note: You can also increase control through working at the townhall and store; IIRC it should give the same amount as stripping, but adds to some other variables/checks, along with netting you money.

I done everything and stuck on talk with mom during night fuck it why i cant talk?
Inferring from your post; please refer to my earlier post: (Which was on the previous page)
Alright, did a quick play though (Aka started a new game and saveeditted day/time) to see if there is/was a problem, and I was able to do this event, thus it's probably how you followed it.
-- From your post, the most likely problem is that you missed one of the instances and gave her one at night, rather than following the sequence of giving her one Morn>Noon>Evening, and then talking to her at night. The quest has to be done and completed in one day, or it'll reset. (Aka, she masturbates and the apo wears off)
-- If you're having trouble finding her, she's usually at home for the most part, besides after school finishes (aka Noon/Late morning), in which case, she's either at the plaza/square (left map) or at the store.

Some observations on the quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: speedapple

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So on the Patreon there's a mention of some mods. Anyone has any info on that front?
It's for certain content that they don't like mostly, might have a few other things by now, I haven't checked it out in a while. I do suggest a visit to Speed's Discord for more info.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Decent game but the scene variety is a little weak and it's a bit annoyingly organized. Like how you can only have sex with a girl in those shiny spots if she's following you...why? You can't even fuck her in your own room? It gets a bit tedious traipsing around everywhere like that. I'm glad I cheated exp to make things move quicker.

It kind of doesn't feel finished like how the pet play thing...so far as I can tell does nothing? No public urination or different sex scenes and you can't even boink at all they just follow you around and other NPC's react.

Reactions: masterdragonson

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
how the hell do i earn exp with Lena?, already gave her the serum, already put serum in the well, so any ideas? , otherwise i have, Eleine prograss is halted

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
how the hell do i earn exp with Lena?, already gave her the serum, already put serum in the well, so any ideas? , otherwise i have, Eleine prograss is halted
Should be the same as any other; Eg. Control them, or have them follow you, and select the 'sex' option. There are some 'bright' spots you need to interact with, before the public thing, and/or jobs you can take them to. -- Not too sure on the public exhibitism, cause the light is usually easily accessible.

Otherwise, there is a cheat book, in the study or your room, that you can use.

Enexes

Jul 2, 2020
Hello everyone again I have another question. someone knows how to unlock the house above kay and gwen's houses

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Hello everyone again I have another question. someone knows how to unlock the house above kay and gwen's houses
??? If you mean the random houses, then: not all houses are meant to be interacted with, some are the 'NPC's that you don't interact with, thus they don't let you in when you come knocking.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes