4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Are there any plans to add Sarah's content to the game now that it's finished?
theres a mod bein worked on that'll contain a few things that couldnt be added while the game was bein developped through patreon funding as well as additional bug fixes from the sounds of it but itll be a while before its ready since everyones been so busy. the developer of the mod is workin hard on it but as i said theyve been very busy hence why itll be a bit, if you join the discord theres a section for stuff like the mod and every now and then they share a lil teaser, nothin major just a lil tidbit to keep people psyched lol...sorry if my explanation was sloppy its pretty late here but i hope it helped

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Well, glad to see, that this one is complete. Thanks for developer and all those ppl, who supported him.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
So, for Android users, how/when will the dlc type add-ons be available?

EDIT:
Also, been playing for a while and the quest log is always empty, is that supposed to happen?
Ah yeah, some of the scripts had to be disabled cause it wasn't compatible with android, I'll look deeper into it once you know who is done.

View attachment 773724
updated to 1.0c version ... have fun
Thanks man <3

I think you did replace the images on an earlier version, but that was long time ago.

BTW during the neutral ending the girls faces changes to the bad ending look at the last scene, was that intentional?
Ah, I'll replace it again just to be safe.
As for the second question. Yes it was ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

speedapple
Oh... Finaly you done this game and now you can totaly focus on JR Project! XD
I wish haha, have another project lined up that I need to work on.

you'd think so but the last update is apparently riddled with misspellings from the sounds of it XD on the discord in the nanocontrol bugs section ive been seein toooons of reports of misspellings. poor doggo just cant catch a break it seems
Sad doggo is sad

1.0 huh, is the Sarah content in yet?
Sarah won't be in the game officially.

Congrats on completing NC, now to finally get more love & concentration on Jikage Rising :)
Sadly will need to have something to replace Nano-control, no rest for the wicked >.<

Are there any plans for another game after this one is released or will the group focus on Jikage Rising?
Ah yeap, like Lighting said, gonna be working on Apollo Lexicon

He's working on a zombie kind of game according to discord it seems, check out post #2
Well, technically they are not "zombies", I mean they're still alive, more of a "the invasion" vibe kinda thing going on.

Ah, congrats man! Now we just wait for the mods to roll in for some more content before being sad and all that this game has wrapped up.
Yes indeed XD

Reactions: He-man96. and L30

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So ... legit legit 100% completed?

i have a feeling the dev in a near future may get possibly his hands on this game again :O

but if that isn't the case then bets of lucks with Jikage Rising !
It's the end for Patreon safe content, now we just wait for the rest, which I think is going to come as a mod or patch, it's been a while since I last checked up on that.

speedapple
Oh... Finaly you done this game and now you can totaly focus on JR Project! XD
Congrats on completing NC, now to finally get more love & concentration on Jikage Rising :)
Not exactly, he's just done with content that is safe for Patreon.

1.0 huh, is the Sarah content in yet?
No Sarah content? I'm extremely disappointed.
Version 1.0.1 was when it was expected last I heard from Speed, which was multiple updates ago. That also doesn't account for any major issues that require a separate bug fix update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: speedapple

Tyhugg

Nov 9, 2019
I tinkered a bit around and made an offline Version(pdf) of the Walkthrough. Wich might be easier to navigate than the Patreon page. The only things i have done were formating, insert of how to cheat and an index.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the file size is suspiciously large... i did the exact same thing the the file size is half of yours(at 101kb) did you add some fancy fonts or is this a virus? it's the internet after all and your'e a new member.

DerKampfK3ks

Apr 16, 2018
the file size is suspiciously large... i did the exact same thing the the file size is half of yours(at 101kb) did you add some fancy fonts or is this a virus? it's the internet after all and your'e a new member.
i added the cheat section with the picture and its a difftrence of 92kb and font is Arial and yes i see why it looks suspicious you never can be to carefull
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes