4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
If the game's almost complete, how much longer until content with Sara gets implemented, if I may ask? It always ju
If the game's almost complete, how much longer until content with Sara gets implemented, if I may ask? It always just feels awkward having her just stand there do nothing during the scenes with her there.
THE GAME IS COMPLETED,
join the dev patreon and u will get it

also dont forget to upload here okay!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If the game's almost complete, how much longer until content with Sara gets implemented, if I may ask? It always just feels awkward having her just stand there do nothing during the scenes with her there.
Her content will be added around 1.01, as stated by Speed himself a little while ago, so it will be a bit yet as her content still needs to be worked on.

THE GAME IS COMPLETED,
join the dev patreon and u will get it

also dont forget to upload here okay!
It is as far as the Patreon safe content, but there is more to be added yet that he could not while still getting funds for it on Patreon because the content involves fetishes they specifically banned a couple years ago. She is technically a minor, a loli, or appears as such, so she is well within immediate suspension and/or termination of creator's page territory. They don't care if she's actually a 5000 year old wizard from Mars, she looks like she isn't 18+ and therefore she is not even if it is directly stated that she is. Runey had a similar issue in Harem Hotel, where he actually got told off by Patreon themselves, with an obvious 18+ girl who just so happens to be almost flat and wore a sailor uniform to classes. Now, he got a reasonable Trust and Safety representative who allowed him to simply change her clothes, but not all Trust and Safety representatives are that reasonable and some will, without warning, suspend or terminate the offending creator's page.
speed has to be extremely careful around them, especially if this is his primary income.

Reactions: speedapple

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
is this game complete yet?
It's pretty much complete, just patching up some parts of the game and maybe a DLC or two for more problematic content.

Is there another way of working for Emma? I go up to her, ask her for part-time work and it moves ahead a time slot. Sometimes I get some bonus glibs for working, and I've worked half a dozen full days without any indication of a new scene.

Ok, another 6 full days of working and it finally happened. The chances are WAY too low, it might as well not exist.
Ah yeah, it was supposed to be something hidden, where players would stumble upon while playing the game.

I talked to Kat, she just gives the usual lines. Giving her the dress triggered automatically when I reached the time period when she plays with them. Is that what you mean?
Yeap!

+1
please, tell us where is it?
Android saves are in "/data/data/Dog.Smiling.NanoControl/app_webview/Local Storage/leveldb/000003.log "
However there's not much you can do with the files though.

Left side, there's another map you can enter, near the school or Lena's home -- Loads of people seem to miss this for some reason; maybe because there are no indicators, or they are too lazy to explore. *shrugs*

Sped, maybe you should consider adding some (indicators), like those circles, an extra square, or something, for your next game.
Ah yeap! The next game should be a deal more clearer!

the game is now completed when we cam download it here?
It'll be out on the third weekend of the month! Two weeks after the Patron release as always!

Her content will be added around 1.01, as stated by Speed himself a little while ago, so it will be a bit yet as her content still needs to be worked on.

It is as far as the Patreon safe content, but there is more to be added yet that he could not while still getting funds for it on Patreon because the content involves fetishes they specifically banned a couple years ago. She is technically a minor, a loli, or appears as such, so she is well within immediate suspension and/or termination of creator's page territory. They don't care if she's actually a 5000 year old wizard from Mars, she looks like she isn't 18+ and therefore she is not even if it is directly stated that she is. Runey had a similar issue in Harem Hotel, where he actually got told off by Patreon themselves, with an obvious 18+ girl who just so happens to be almost flat and wore a sailor uniform to classes. Now, he got a reasonable Trust and Safety representative who allowed him to simply change her clothes, but not all Trust and Safety representatives are that reasonable and some will, without warning, suspend or terminate the offending creator's page.
speed has to be extremely careful around them, especially if this is his primary income.
Yeah, needa be pretty careful with this so we don't get into any issue. Don't wanna cause problems for Patreon nor myself, so cutting the game off from Patreon would be the best course of action at this point. From here on out, Nano-control is pretty much an independent project.

Sorry about the late replies guys! As always let me know if you have any more questions yeah!

P.S. We got a private server for Conan Exiles (PC), mostly just players from the community, come join us and hang out if you're feeling up to it!
We can:
Capture and break NPCs
20200708221041_1.jpg 20200731154157_1.jpg 20200721204031_1.jpg
Build a personal army
20200804161715_1.jpg
Kill bosses for loot
20200804150242_1.jpg

Thought it would be nice for our little community to play an online game together haha.

Anyway, our server name is "Doggo_land" So hop in if you feel like it haha

Dorothea

Mar 23, 2018
Love this game!

Small question: is there a way to "undo" the pregnancy (via cheat/saveedit)?

Because while I was "careful" during various regular sex scenes, with threesome scenes you can only come inside....

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Love this game!

Because while I was "careful" during various regular sex scenes, with threesome scenes you can only come inside....
Oh, only way would be with the save edit, try editing switches 1201-1206, they are the pregnancy triggers for Elaine, Rika, Kay, Gwen, Lena Jace respectively.

The option in the third mind room should have given you an option to allow her to get pregnant or not as well!

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Love this game!

What Speed said: it's a switch, but saveeditonline doesn't have a mode for this (AFAIK); thus you'll have to find a RPGmaker save editor program online, somewhere.

If you're lazy, this is the one I use (WARNING: Not sure if it contains a virus or not; doesn't trigger Malwarebyte, but who knows -- I downloaded it off the internet afterall.) There are two exe, but they seem the same to me (Though one of them seems to open a command prompt, so I use the other, the RPGmakersaveedit.)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What Speed said: it's a switch, but saveeditonline doesn't have a mode for this (AFAIK); thus you'll have to find a RPGmaker save editor program online, somewhere.

If you're lazy, this is the one I use (WARNING: Not sure if it contains a virus or not; doesn't trigger Malwarebyte, but who knows -- I downloaded it off the internet afterall.) There are two exe, but they seem the same to me (Though one of them seems to open a command prompt, so I use the other, the RPGmakersaveedit.)
Save editors do tend to trigger antivirus alerts because they alter certain data or are capable of it, most cases are false positives because of this.

Reactions: Yamemai

Dorothea

Mar 23, 2018
Oh, only way would be with the save edit, try editing switches 1201-1206, they are the pregnancy triggers for Elaine, Rika, Kay, Gwen, Lena Jace respectively.

The option in the third mind room should have given you an option to allow her to get pregnant or not as well!

Thank you very much!!

Dorothea

Mar 23, 2018

Save editors do tend to trigger antivirus alerts because they alter certain data or are capable of it, most cases are false positives because of this.

Thanks for the help people ^^

Reactions: alex2011

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
I can't get the linux version to work. Setting Game, Game.desktop, nw, or nwjc to executable still doesn't launch it. Launcing from terminal does nothing either.
Old question but in case someone still has this issue. What usually works is replacing the provided nw, etc. with one from

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
So, for Android users, how/when will the dlc type add-ons be available?

EDIT:
Also, been playing for a while and the quest log is always empty, is that supposed to happen?

Last edited:

Tetraswift13

Jun 8, 2020
Honestly as much as I enjoy this game, it would be nice to have an option to disable the time limit simply because it would make it a lot easier for us who just wanna fap off to all the scenes this game has to offer especially considering the amount of work you need to do to have everyone able to take it up the ass in sex.

Jun 26, 2020
Honestly as much as I enjoy this game, it would be nice to have an option to disable the time limit simply because it would make it a lot easier for us who just wanna fap off to all the scenes this game has to offer especially considering the amount of work you need to do to have everyone able to take it up the ass in sex.
There's no time limit, doggo removed it after people said it was too stressful.

Tetraswift13

Jun 8, 2020
There's no time limit, doggo removed it after people said it was too stressful.
OH I SEE, well damn that kinda sucks that he removed a key feature but hey, I'm glad there's no time limit but can't help but feel bad for the folks who liked to carefully manage their game plan with each character.

Jun 26, 2020
OH I SEE, well damn that kinda sucks that he removed a key feature but hey, I'm glad there's no time limit but can't help but feel bad for the folks who liked to carefully manage their game plan with each character.
He removed it in about 20 or so updates ago, most people don't even know it was a thing, big oof that it happened though

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Heya all, v1.0 is now out for the public! It's been a long road, but here we are.
Will also let the mods know about this!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c4145317

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Ah yeah XD, it was quite badly received, eventually it reached a point where it seemed like no one was interested in the time limit, so it was better to just remove it sadly.

Reactions: ReaCreations

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
speedapple was going over the image folder and caught this again:
lol, can't believe I didn't catch it last version @speedapple if it's not too much trouble
To others: IF you read this, you might not be able to unsee the following scene. YOU"VE BEEN WARNED
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if you forgot about it, or if one of the updates overwrote the change.

Ps. Someone did some slight changes after I mentioned it.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes