4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
Curious with this 1.0 is the change log indicative of all changes or are there some hidden things for us to find? I came across this game three weeks ago and loved it but dunno if I'm up to go back to it so soon unless there's a lot more content.

UserBlitz1

Aug 4, 2017
Ah dang, think I missed it, I'll take care of it when I wake up, been a long day haha
I think you did replace the images on an earlier version, but that was long time ago.

BTW during the neutral ending the girls faces changes to the bad ending look at the last scene, was that intentional?

Reactions: Yamemai

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Curious with this 1.0 is the change log indicative of all changes or are there some hidden things for us to find? I came across this game three weeks ago and loved it but dunno if I'm up to go back to it so soon unless there's a lot more content.
Pretty sure no secrets, but the developer mentioned mods coming soon (namely Sara loli content, which I think will be hidden).

Anyways, though this is the "final" game that'll be sponsored by pateron, I heard there's still going to be small updates posted elsewhere :)

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So ... legit legit 100% completed?

i have a feeling the dev in a near future may get possibly his hands on this game again :O

but if that isn't the case then bets of lucks with Jikage Rising !

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
speedapple
Oh... Finaly you done this game and now you can totaly focus on JR Project! XD
you'd think so but the last update is apparently riddled with misspellings from the sounds of it XD on the discord in the nanocontrol bugs section ive been seein toooons of reports of misspellings. poor doggo just cant catch a break it seems

MaChand

Aug 1, 2020
Are there any plans for another game after this one is released or will the group focus on Jikage Rising?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes