4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
How the heck do you get Jace lv1? It says 'talk to jace in her room while sarah is playing' and I did that but nothing happens?
Also, how do you unlock pet play?

Edit: also found a weird bug for Lena where if you talk to her naked in the morning, she progressively gets more clothes on her as she talks?

Dan68

Aug 4, 2019
Help - V1.0c appears to be buggy.
New to game - give 3 aphrodisiacs morning, afternoon, night - this part ok

BUT after 3rd aphrodisiac - you get fired back into your own room and it is impossible to "chat" with Elaine at night. Any attempt to move out of the room immediately triggers you into the next morning - seems to be stuck in a process loop - unless I am missing a way to find elanine and give an aphrodisiac in the 'late morning'

FelixKuromaru0

May 29, 2018
So the game's finally completed. I've been amazed at each and every update, taking my time to play through each one from the beginning, and it keeps bringing me back. I'm glad you made Nano Control.

blake05

Jul 2, 2017
G says i need something like a heart or something like that but how do I get that? All of the girls are level 4 and i had already interacted with the cat but nothing happens after i speak to G again.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
G says i need something like a heart or something like that but how do I get that? All of the girls are level 4 and i had already interacted with the cat but nothing happens after i speak to G again.
the heart of whatever its called can be bought from one of the npc's in the shopping area, they'll be one of the ones outside that sells you crap usually like sticks but one of them has the heart item you need and sells it for a few thousand i believe.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Help - V1.0c appears to be buggy.
New to game - give 3 aphrodisiacs morning, afternoon, night - this part ok

BUT after 3rd aphrodisiac - you get fired back into your own room and it is impossible to "chat" with Elaine at night. Any attempt to move out of the room immediately triggers you into the next morning - seems to be stuck in a process loop - unless I am missing a way to find elanine and give an aphrodisiac in the 'late morning'
Alright, did a quick play though (Aka started a new game and saveeditted day/time) to see if there is/was a problem, and I was able to do this event, thus it's probably how you followed it.
-- From your post, the most likely problem is that you missed one of the instances and gave her one at night, rather than following the sequence of giving her one Morn>Noon>Evening, and then talking to her at night. The quest has to be done and completed in one day, or it'll reset. (Aka, she masturbates and the apo wears off)
-- If you're having trouble finding her, she's usually at home for the most part, besides after school finishes (aka Noon/Late morning), in which case, she's either at the plaza/square (left map) or at the store.

Some observations on the quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Adding some key words for others: Elaine, mom, night, talk, aphrodisiac

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: pootin

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Check the far right area of the forrest. The same screen you went with Gwen to forage. In the lower left corner you should see a rock. Go and interact with it and claim the "Heart of the Forest".

Tallon77

Jan 28, 2019
After the G quest is done for the pet play how do you initiate it? I got the heart and did the drug in well again but don't know what to do now.

manoloy

Jan 20, 2019
Something about selling my sister and mother into prostitution hits really hard with me for some reason I liked it tho, its uncommon to be able to sell my harem so I'm really glad I tried this game. That plus corruption, threesomes, and exhibitionism are all I look for in a sandbox RPG.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes