4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! Just figured out after playing a week in-game. There's also a new character in the forest that you can bring girls for items, but sadly no visual of her. It could be really neat if the IN get more populated or if the small house south of the blacksmith have someone in it.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
it's from 8-20-20 meaning I already posted that long time ago haha so I said no such thing... I made that from the update 1.0 haha also I didn't really know that the mod exist till you posted it here.. also thank you that you liked the fan art
Your fan art of Sarah is literally right bellow it sandwiched between when west78 asked about it :LOL: Really a picture is worth a thousand words

Good art by the way (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
it's from 8-20-20 meaning I already posted that long time ago haha so I said no such thing... I made that from the update 1.0 haha also I didn't really know that the mod exist till you posted it here.. also thank you that you liked the fan art
I get what you are saying but the S mod followed by fan art of Sarah. It's a pretty good coincidence :LOL:

Reactions: bobbylovesjumpshot

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Does anyone else think the 'petplay' is kind of... bland compare to everything else?
Like, from what I can tell, all it does is they act like animals and wander around different locations and you're basically locked out of all scenes with them until you revert the change?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes